PDA

View Full Version : Robinson 7 on 7 update

Rocket Dad
06-23-2007, 04:49 PM
First of all, 7 on 7 to me is just a partial indicator of how strong a team may be in the fall. The following report is just for info only. Our team does not play in tournaments that will qualify for state 7 on 7 competition. Our coaching staff wants the boys to have the month of July to lift, run, go on vacations, etc. We do play in a league on Thurs. nights, The Waco Midway league. Our boys did play in 2 non-qualifying tournaments, taking 2nd at Gatesville and 1st at Midway. Currently, their record is about 20-5 , or so. Don't know exactly but close. The new QB has been impressive, I heard he has only thrown 3 int.'s all summer. He will be a JR. and has a cannon for an arm.

BILLYFRED0000
06-23-2007, 07:10 PM
Cool, I thought ya'll had the makings of another good year just based on what I saw last year. Given that you did not play well
against us in the first game but I could see some real players.

burnet44
06-23-2007, 07:23 PM
we didnt cover the back out and the wing out in the flat very well

buff4life
06-24-2007, 01:48 AM
ok seven on seven is NOT an indication of how a team will be in the fall...the two are COMPLETELY different and compose different defensive schemes and pretty different offensive schemes...you may argue it is closer for a throwing team but yet it is still different...you can't compare success in this to success in december