PDA

View Full Version : Radio reporting boyfriend confessed to killing Jessie Davis...

kaorder1999
06-23-2007, 04:09 PM
said he is leading authorities to where he buried her

kaorder1999
06-23-2007, 04:10 PM
UNIONTOWN, Ohio — WHBC radio reported Saturday that Bobby Cutts Jr. confessed to killing Jessie Davis, the pregnant woman who disappeared in northeastern Ohio, last week. He is reportedly leading authorities to the locations where she and her unborn child were buried.

This is a developing story. Please refresh for updates.

Investigators had previously questioned Cutts, 30, in the disappearance of Davis, 26, who was nine months pregnant.

"I can say we are in conversation with Bobby Cutts today. He is not at home," FBI agent Scott Wilson said Saturday afternoon. "We will continue to talk with him."

A news conference was scheduled for 6 p.m. at the Stark County sheriff's office in Canton. Sheriff's officials would not confirm Cutts was in custody.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

sinton66
06-23-2007, 04:14 PM
If it's true, I hope he fries. I hate murderers.

kaorder1999
06-23-2007, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
If it's true, I hope he fries. I hate murderers.

im right there with you!

sinton66
06-23-2007, 04:36 PM
I wish the government would enact a law that says if you commit murder, you go out the same way you took someone else out. ( If you hacked somebody to death with an axe, you get exactly the same.) Lethal injections are way too kind.

pirate4state
06-23-2007, 04:38 PM
:( :( :(

GOFOR2
06-23-2007, 04:53 PM
what a friggin weirdo.
hang him, until he is decapitated.

kaorder1999
06-23-2007, 04:57 PM
UNIONTOWN, Ohio — Investigators reportedly found a body in Meyers Lake believed to be that of Jessie Marie Davis, the Canton Repository reported. A source close to the family of Bobby Cutts Jr. told the paper the body was found earlier today.

kaorder1999
06-23-2007, 05:01 PM
god I would love to get a hold of that son of a.......

kaorder1999
06-23-2007, 05:04 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/images/294879/10_65_cutts_bobby.jpg

kaorder1999
06-23-2007, 05:06 PM
Good god...that freaking loser was a police officer in the town he murdered her in!

kaorder1999
06-23-2007, 05:10 PM
"I would be dumb and naive to think they weren't treating me as a suspect just [based] on the different things I've had to go through the last couple of days," Cutts told the paper. "Like they've said to the media, me nor my wife are suspects, but I don't feel like we've been treated as that's 100 percent true."

-------------------------------

I havent been keeping up very well with this story. So this Cutts guy was her boyfriend? So he's actually married? Davis' first child was his and its rumored that the unborn child that he murdered was his?

kaorder1999
06-23-2007, 05:41 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/images/root_images/062307_DavisCutts.jpg

kaorder1999
06-23-2007, 05:54 PM
I'd torture him......Id like to cut his eye lids off and keep taking his picture! Id like to take an ice pick and stick him in the knee cap.

sinton66
06-23-2007, 05:59 PM
Yep, that would work too. A cattle prod might come in handy, maybe a branding iron and a rubber mallet.

LH Panther Mom
06-23-2007, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
I havent been keeping up very well with this story. So this Cutts guy was her boyfriend? So he's actually married? Davis' first child was his and its rumored that the unborn child that he murdered was his?
Yes, he was her boyfriend. From what I've read he was the father of both children. I had NO idea that he was married. What a waste of human flesh he is! Ice pick is good, ka....knee cap not so much. I can think of better uses for it.

:(

Bubba-Joe
06-23-2007, 08:44 PM
Romans 12:19
Avenge not yourselves, beloved, but give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance belongeth unto me; I will recompense, saith the Lord.

No matter what we could dream of, the man upstairs has got this covered........

bobcat1
06-23-2007, 08:53 PM
Me and You Kao. I would like to take each joint on each finger on each hand and break them with a hammer one at a time on concrete. Then use a 10 lb sledge on elbows and knees while laying on a curb. Then tie him down with no eyelids in a big fireant mound and really stir them up. Then hang him by his privates next to a killer bee hive and stir them up. That should finish it. I feel better now.

Gp83
06-23-2007, 08:54 PM
My father was the prosecutor in Corpus who won a first of it's kind double murder (Women & unborn child) about 12 years ago and won a double murder conviction. Same circumstances here.:mad:

sinton66
06-23-2007, 08:55 PM
Hey, I think we would make excellent executioners. Is there any money in that anymore???:D

Bubba-Joe
06-23-2007, 09:38 PM
Matthew 7:1-2
1 Do not judge so that you will not be judged.
2"For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you.

sinton66
06-23-2007, 09:54 PM
Which one of them says "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth"? Even Jesus said "Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's, and render unto God what is God's". God himself allowed his believers to go into battle, delivered their enemies to them and allowed them to be killed.

Justice will prevail, either here or in the hereafter.

burnet44
06-23-2007, 10:05 PM
break out the BBQ sauce
and light him up

and do the same to me if I do that

bobcat1
06-23-2007, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by burnet44
break out the BBQ sauce
and light him up

and do the same to me if I do that

Ditto!

luvhoops34
06-23-2007, 10:35 PM
How do you kill the mother of your children? I hope they fry him.

sinton66
06-23-2007, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
How do you kill the mother of your children? I hope they fry him.

Dunno, but I'd guess when she threatens to tell your wife?

Bubba-Joe
06-24-2007, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
Which one of them says "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth"? Even Jesus said "Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's, and render unto God what is God's". God himself allowed his believers to go into battle, delivered their enemies to them and allowed them to be killed.

Justice will prevail, either here or in the hereafter.

You are correct on your points - the bible does have scripture which says "an eye for an eye" it is in the old testament. Along with scripture that calls for slaves to obey thier masters and other such things.
When Jesus spoke about "Render unto Caesar" his questioners tried to trap Jesus into taking an explicit and dangerous stand on whether Jews should or should not pay taxes to the Roman occupation. The trap was that if he advocated tax-paying, he would lose his credibility as a Messiah (if not his life to a lynch mob), but that if he advocated nonpayment, the power of the Roman state could be turned against him.
“Give to Caesar what is Caesar’s, and to God what is God’s.” His interrogators were befuddled by this, and left without having succeeded in pinning him down.

I doubt that Jesus would advocate a mob mentality about this situation.
Is this a horrible thing YES.. and should we as a society be outraged buy this event YES again.

But by calling for revenge as has been spoken of by many. They bring themselves to the same level as this evil person.
The American Justice system may not be perfect, but it is the best in all of the world. It is hard to remember when such an event shocks our society that even in this situation we have a precept of Innocent till proven guilty...
Don't mistake me for a ultra liberal I am not... I do think this man if proven guilty should suffer the full punishment the law allows.
I hope and pray the officers and Dist. Attorney cover thier bases and leave no stone unturned -- Don't let him off on a technicality, of even plea bargin his sentence. GET THE EVIDENCE AND LET THE SYSTEM WORK LIKE IT SHOULD.
But keep in mind one more important verse from the good book

I will only post the scripture location : if you really want to know you can look it up
John 8:7
God Bless you all

sinton66
06-24-2007, 08:28 AM
I understand your point of view, and don't necessarily disagree in the case of individual judgements. However, I prepared my diatribe first by saying "If this is true". If a jury finds him guilty, then he will get what he deserves, either here on Earth or in the hereafter.

We weren't actually promoting or even discussing "mob mentality". We were saying that our justice system usually fails to make the punishment fit the crime. Thus, the usual punishment isn't "horrific" enough to deter this type of crime. I believe that was the point in all of this.