PDA

View Full Version : something fantastic occured to me a few days ago...

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-23-2007, 01:09 AM
THIS FALL I WILL FINALLY BE ABLE TO GO TO HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL GAMES AGAIN!!!! it brought tears to my eyes and a lump in my throat. i cant wait! i can almost smell the grass and taste the beer that will flow like a mountain spring afterwards. and v, you may not agree with my goals, thats ok. it doesnt change them. it only makes me want to succeed that much more. see you guys soon. i cant wait to finally make it to a meet and greet.

bobcat1
06-23-2007, 05:04 AM
I hope to meet you at one to shake your hand!:clap:

zebrablue2
06-23-2007, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
THIS FALL I WILL FINALLY BE ABLE TO GO TO HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL GAMES AGAIN!!!! it brought tears to my eyes and a lump in my throat. i cant wait! i can almost smell the grass and taste the beer that will flow like a mountain spring afterwards. and v, you may not agree with my goals, thats ok. it doesnt change them. it only makes me want to succeed that much more. see you guys soon. i cant wait to finally make it to a meet and greet.

good for you, and good luck.

charlesrixey
06-23-2007, 09:34 AM

:clap: :clap: :clap:

thanks, bud!

when do you get back, and where are you stationed?

I may be coming back this fall too, hopefully i can meet you!

pirate4state
06-23-2007, 10:43 AM

:thumbsup: Good Deal buddy!!! Hope to finally meet you!! :)

sinton66
06-23-2007, 11:53 AM
That is good news indeed, buddy. Looking forward to meeting you.