PDA

View Full Version : great question

smustangs
06-23-2007, 12:04 AM
I once heard two ladies going on and on about the pains of childbirth and how men don't seem to know what real pain is. I asked if either of them ever got themselves caught in a zipper

haha a guy i work w/ said this tonight i laughed till i nearly cried just had to share it w/ yall

piratebg
06-23-2007, 12:14 AM
I passed a kidney stone once. Thats the closest I ever plan on getting to actually giving birth.

GetRDoneStangs
06-23-2007, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
I passed a kidney stone once. Thats the closest I ever plan on getting to actually giving birth.

I have done it twice....the first time my wife found me under the coffee table when we llived at Lake Sweetwater.....I could not find a position where it did not hurt

:eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :eek:

piratebg
06-23-2007, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
I have done it twice....the first time my wife found me under the the coffee table when we llived at Lake Sweetwater.....I could not find a position where it did not hurt

:eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :eek:

I was working in a hospital and my female charge nurse did not believe me when I said I was in pain. I told her I was going to lunch, I limped to the elevator, and then crawled to the ER. The triage nurse would let me in without filling out paperwork, but a doctor passing buy saw me on the floor and helped into the ER. By the time they got some pain medication in me, I had already delivered. :D

GetRDoneStangs
06-23-2007, 12:28 AM
I know how you felt....if giving birth is any thing like it...God Bless our Mothers..Wives..and thank God for the strength (or drugs!!) to get us thru it!!