PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys will lose to the Chargers in...

Fotbol
06-22-2007, 02:59 PM
Next year's Superbowl

Phantom Stang
06-22-2007, 03:32 PM
Pass some of that stuff my way!!:D

Txbroadcaster
06-22-2007, 03:46 PM
With the NFC in the state it is, Dallas has just as good a chance as any team

The NFC is not about which team has the best team, but which team has the less flaws, and right now no one stands out as the best team

burnet44
06-22-2007, 03:51 PM
the AFC is kinda like the NBA west

NBA West-Spurs-Suns-Mavs

AFC-Chargers-Colts-Pats

the better teams are in the AFC

I like SD a lot
but Im not picking them

something about them just doesnt give me confidence
LT is Great
D is good

yeah I know they are just too good NOT to win it

maybe thats what bothers me

injuredinmelee
06-22-2007, 05:26 PM
if the cowboys go to the super bowl i will put a pic of Jerry Jones up as my sig until the kick off of the 2008 season.
Its great that ya'll support your team and all but come on some reality would be nice. They limped into the playoffs last year and can anyone honestly say they have gotten better this offseason? I say New Orleans is the class of the NFC. I think we will see the 49'ers with a better record than the boys.

JasperDog94
06-22-2007, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
if the cowboys go to the super bowl i will put a pic of Jerry Jones up as my sig until the kick off of the 2008 season.
Its great that ya'll support your team and all but come on some reality would be nice. They limped into the playoffs last year and can anyone honestly say they have gotten better this offseason? I say New Orleans is the class of the NFC. I think we will see the 49'ers with a better record than the boys. I honestly think they will be much better this year. Their offensive line is solid. (Leonard Davis) Receivers are healthy. Romo goes into this year as the starter from the get go. Wade Phillips will have that defense firing on all cylinders. Greg Ellis will be back from injury. Roy Williams will be used in more blitzes than coverage. (Thank God) Carpenter has a year under his belt as well.

I think they boys will go 11-5 this year.

Txbroadcaster
06-22-2007, 05:41 PM
Its great that ya'll support your team and all but come on some reality would be nice. They limped into the playoffs last year and can anyone honestly say they have gotten better this offseason? I say New Orleans is the class of the NFC. I think we will see the 49'ers with a better record than the boys.

Upgraded at OL with Davis
Upgraded at QB just because Romo has some games under his belt
Upgraded at WR with TO being healthy and finger fixed
Upgraded on D with Hamlin in at FS
Upgraded on D with Spencer at LB, gives them more depth. also Ellis if he is 100% is back
Upgraded on D simply with a scheme that will allow the defense to attack and not play conservative and telegraph their blitzes

Again..in the AFC IMO Dallas would be no better than 7-9 or 8-8..but in the NFC it is a total different story

JasperDog94
06-22-2007, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Upgraded at OL with Davis
Upgraded at QB just because Romo has some games under his belt
Upgraded at WR with TO being healthy and finger fixed
Upgraded on D with Hamlin in at FS
Upgraded on D with Spencer at LB, gives them more depth. also Ellis if he is 100% is back
Upgraded on D simply with a scheme that will allow the defense to attack and not play conservative and telegraph their blitzes

Again..in the AFC IMO Dallas would be no better than 7-9 or 8-8..but in the NFC it is a total different story Sounds like we're on the same page.;)

SintonFan_inAustin
06-22-2007, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

Again..in the AFC IMO Dallas would be no better than 7-9 or 8-8..but in the NFC it is a total different story Cowboys were 3-1 against the AFC last year :) only the jacksonville game they gave away. They went 6-6 against the NFC:confused:

Txbroadcaster
06-22-2007, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
Cowboys were 3-1 against the AFC last year :) only the jacksonville game they gave away. They went 6-6 against the NFC:confused:

Yes..ONE win of the three looked good..the other two were gimmies

piratebg
06-22-2007, 08:27 PM

I will support my favorite teams in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, til death do we part. It's like a marriage, and damn it, I'm gonna remain faithful. :)

bobcat1
06-22-2007, 08:45 PM
I think we will see the 49'ers with a better record than the boys.

Hold you to the 1st part;) and what are you :smoker: on part 2 :dispntd:

smustangs
06-23-2007, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
I will support my favorite teams in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, til death do we part. It's like a marriage, and damn it, I'm gonna remain faithful. :)

amen

injuredinmelee
06-23-2007, 01:26 AM
Romo was God awful the last three games. Hopefully the upgrade on the line with Davis will help.

Roy needs to be moved to linebacker. He couldnt cover me deep..well maybe me but no one else.

mchavez
06-23-2007, 01:50 AM
I can't believe that ESPN had Phili having a better offense than Dallas!! No way!!! All phili has is a QB!!

3afan
06-23-2007, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by mchavez
I can't believe that ESPN had Phili having a better offense than Dallas!! No way!!! All phili has is a QB!!

it was just ONE of their 847 NFL analysts ... just his opinion