View Full Version : Where is Dirty Dan?

tejones@etex.ne
06-21-2007, 04:46 PM
Hey Dirty Dan, where are you?This is the Old Dragon calling.:confused:

Ranger Mom
06-21-2007, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by tejones@etex.ne
Hey Dirty Dan, where are you?This is the Old Dragon calling.:confused:

That's funny!! Dirty Dan hasn't been back since Gilmer lost out in the first round of the playoffs!!!

He talked SO much crap, I'm sure he was embarrassed as heck to come back here!!!

:D :D :D

I still have to laugh at this post....one of his last......(I wonder why???):thinking:

Originally posted by dirtydan
both buckeye teams will be victorious this weekend and go undefeated. the gilmer buckeyes got help they didnt need from the atlanta rabbits. the liberty eylau leopards know they were in a dog fight and the rabbits softened them up and gilmer will finish them off..
"GO BUCKS"

LH Panther Mom
06-21-2007, 04:54 PM
Oh, Dirty Diaper?????? ;)

Ranger Mom
06-21-2007, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Oh, Dirty Diaper?????? ;)

After that outcome, I bet he DID have a dirty diaper.

tejones@etex.ne
06-21-2007, 05:01 PM
You are right,but we all talk that if we believe.I just eat crow and come back swinging.If I remember correctly,LE did turn out to be the best in state,big school.So Dirty Dan come on back and lets hope a little defense may be in the game plan for this year.

Ranger Mom
06-21-2007, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by tejones@etex.ne
You are right,but we all talk that if we believe.I just eat crow and come back swinging.If I remember correctly,LE did turn out to be the best in state,big school.So Dirty Dan come on back and lets hope a little defense may be in the game plan for this year.

Not necessarily.....my team has been to state before too......I had faith in them, but I NEVER mouthed off or said "WE WILL WIN". You can ask ANYONE who was here back then.

They all went along for the ride with me!!

lostaussie
06-21-2007, 08:21 PM
i thought ya'll had forgot ole dirty dan:D

lostaussie
06-21-2007, 08:24 PM
The old Dragon/new Buckeye

did we get another transfer:thinking:

rockdale80
06-21-2007, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Not necessarily.....my team has been to state before too......I had faith in them, but I NEVER mouthed off or said "WE WILL WIN". You can ask ANYONE who was here back then.

They all went along for the ride with me!!

After I watched Gilmer play last year I doubt you could have convinced me otherwise until it happened, and that was the only time I have ever seen the Buckeyes play.