explains the rain...

luvhoops34
06-21-2007, 09:25 AM
post padding again Pooch?:D

CHS_CG
06-21-2007, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
explains the rain...

for real! its all dark and gloomy and drizzelly and nasty.. weater said its like 72 and feels like 68.... I wonder if this half ass mild summer so far is gunna me a very hot and sticky football season.

AP Panther Fan
06-21-2007, 09:28 AM
explains the rain...

I hope we get some rain. Right now, it is dark towards Ingleside/Portland, but we are just getting constant thunder and I can see the lightning strikes....but the sun is still shining here!

LH Panther Mom
06-21-2007, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
a very hot and sticky football season.
I think it will be that way regardless of what summer is like. ;)

District303aPastPlayer
06-21-2007, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I hope we get some rain. Right now, it is dark towards Ingleside/Portland, but we are just getting constant thunder and I can see the lightning strikes....but the sun is still shining here!

you know, i'm like ALWAYS down the street from your house now-a-days, when I'm at the girls house... She lives on the street directly to the right of the HS... i forgot what its called...

CHS_CG
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I think it will be that way regardless of what summer is like. ;)

oh but of course lol:p

District303aPastPlayer
oh but of course lol:p

tuesday night, after the concert i organized, i walked out of the night club with the artists and club DJ, we broke a sweat outside, but were totally cooled down inside... go figure...

AP Panther Fan
06-21-2007, 09:40 AM
you know, i'm like ALWAYS down the street from your house now-a-days, when I'm at the girls house... She lives on the street directly to the right of the HS... i forgot what its called...

Looking at the front of the high school...to the street on the right is Demory Lane...the street on the left (next to softball and baseball fields) is McMullen Lane.

You should stop by and say hi sometime if you see my car at home.:) You can bring "the girl" too....:D Wonder if it is anyone that I might know.

CHS_CG
06-21-2007, 09:42 AM
Looking at the front of the high school...to the street on the right is Demory Lane...the street on the left (next to softball and baseball fields) is McMullen Lane.

You should stop by and say hi sometime if you see my car at home.:) You can bring "the girl" too....:D Wonder if it is anyone that I might know.

Probably.... if you are like rita.. you probably know more people than you need to lol:D

pirate4state
06-21-2007, 09:42 AM

I'm coming by your house tonight. I keep forgetting to call you. Gonna be in the neighborhood and thought I'd drop off those peaches. :D

pirate4state
06-21-2007, 09:43 AM
Probably.... if you are like rita.. you probably know more people than you need to lol:D Who do I know? I'm related to half the town, other than the few friends I have in Sinton, I don't really care or worry about the rest. :D

District303aPastPlayer
06-21-2007, 09:44 AM

shes not from AP, but went to school at IHS. Worked at Sonic, now works next door while goin to DMC. and its Demory... I think, cause its on the side of the HS, not sure how to explain it, but to get to your house, i wouldn't have to cross the street, ya know?

AP Panther Fan
06-21-2007, 09:46 AM
Probably.... if you are like rita.. you probably know more people than you need to lol:D

TRUE! ;)

Rita...what time are you coming over? I have to take Ashton/Cameron/and friend to gymnastics in Rockport from 7-8. You could always go with us.:)

pirate4state
06-21-2007, 09:48 AM
TRUE! ;)

Rita...what time are you coming over? I have to take Ashton/Cameron/and friend to gymnastics in Rockport from 7-8. You could always go with us.:)

Hoping to be there around 6:30. Can't go with, wish I could. Have a party to attend at your lovely pool. :)

AP Panther Fan
06-21-2007, 09:50 AM
shes not from AP, but went to school at IHS. Worked at Sonic, now works next door while goin to DMC. and its Demory... I think, cause its on the side of the HS, not sure how to explain it, but to get to your house, i wouldn't have to cross the street, ya know?

Well come over sometime...we will have a beer on the deck.:)

District303aPastPlayer
06-21-2007, 09:51 AM
Well come over sometime...we will have a beer on the deck.:)

you can... i quit. I'll have a Dr Pepper on the rocks :D

AP Panther Fan
06-21-2007, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Hoping to be there around 6:30. Can't go with, wish I could. Have a party to attend at your lovely pool. :)

Gotcha....I will have to leave about 6:30, in order to get the friend picked up and make it all the way to the other side of Rockport. If you miss me, Mike, Michael or Kristi might be there...if not you could leave them by the front door and I could check it when I get back. I better get to looking for that cobbler recipe. ;)

Will this be the first time you have been to our pool?

pirate4state
06-21-2007, 09:57 AM
Gotcha....I will have to leave about 6:30, in order to get the friend picked up and make it all the way to the other side of Rockport. If you miss me, Mike, Michael or Kristi might be there...if not you could leave them by the front door and I could check it when I get back. I better get to looking for that cobbler recipe. ;)

Will this be the first time you have been to our pool?

Yeah, I think so. I've seen it before b/c I've been to the little league fields. I'll probably miss you b/c I'm ALWAYS running late. LOL. I'll leave them there with the guys and/or on the porch! :) Enjoy!

pooch
06-21-2007, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
post padding again Pooch?:D

no.:o