PDA

View Full Version : My Dallas Traffic Frustrations

BuffyMars
06-20-2007, 07:12 PM
Here is my trip in the morn:

Get on 80 West, get on 635 North, turn right on Preston, turn left on Spring Valley, and then left on Noel, then Right on Southern Blvd, and then left into the parking garage.

Easy as pie.

Well yesterday I stopped at the circuit city by Town East Mall, and right now you have to take Town Center to get to 80 east, so I thought I would be smart and just stay on the service road and it would lead me to town center. Well I quickly learned that either I missed the road or something because the next thing I know I am looking at I-30....and ended up in Garland, which wasn't exactly Forney. So needless to say I took the long way home.

And one more thing. People need to learn that the right lane is for people to get out of my way. They need to post a new sign. "Left lane is for Crystal only!!!!!" :crazy:

DU_stud04
06-20-2007, 07:25 PM
i hate people clogging up the left lane......you'll learn how to get around the mess sooner or later.

welcome to metroplex :)

kepdawg
06-20-2007, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
...so I thought I would be smart...

Just let that sink in a while. ;)

bobcat1
06-20-2007, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Just let that sink in a while. ;) :clap: :clap: :clap: :D

BILLYFRED0000
06-20-2007, 10:12 PM

Get on 80 West, get on 635 North, turn right on Preston, turn left on Spring Valley, and then left on Noel, then Right on Southern Blvd, and then left into the parking garage.

Easy as pie.

Well yesterday I stopped at the circuit city by Town East Mall, and right now you have to take Town Center to get to 80 east, so I thought I would be smart and just stay on the service road and it would lead me to town center. Well I quickly learned that either I missed the road or something because the next thing I know I am looking at I-30....and ended up in Garland, which wasn't exactly Forney. So needless to say I took the long way home.

And one more thing. People need to learn that the right lane is for people to get out of my way. They need to post a new sign. "Left lane is for Crystal only!!!!!" :crazy:

Buffy, I have been driving more on than off in DFW for 30 years and it just keeps getting worse. All I can say is I feel your pain. But you will learn the appropriate shortcuts as time goes on. Living in Celina and working in Frisco is the deal. 20 minute drive time and not much traffic. Just road construction......

kaorder1999
06-20-2007, 11:41 PM

Easy as pie.

you tell me when you need to get somewhere and I will tell you exactly how to get there!!!

Emerson1
06-21-2007, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
you tell me when you need to get somewhere and I will tell you exactly how to get there!!!
Am I the only one that finds this funny?

kaorder1999
06-21-2007, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Am I the only one that finds this funny?

i thought i was funny

bobcat1
06-21-2007, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
But you will learn the appropriate shortcuts as time goes on. Living in Celina and working in Frisco is the deal. 20 minute drive time and not much traffic. Just road construction...... I agree. Should have moved to Bobcat land instead of Rabbit country. I bet you would have looked good in Orange too and Terry would have to admit this is heaven.;)