PDA

View Full Version : my friend died today :(

DU_stud04
06-20-2007, 04:20 PM
met my friend two days ago in the dryer pit, and well today, he died :(. i named him krimmit monday morning when i first ran into him. he was hopping around happy. saw him today and he just didnt look like he was doing good, so i picked him up and took him outside. he hopped away happily. then about 15 yards later, the front end loader made acquaintance with my friend krimmit as well. poor guy, he looked so happy to get out of the dryer pit. :(

yes, krimmit the frog is no more :(

sww-bull52
06-20-2007, 04:25 PM
Sorry man.

Maybe there's another Krimmet out there for you.

DDBooger
06-20-2007, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
met my friend two days ago in the dryer pit, and well today, he died :(. i named him krimmit monday morning when i first ran into him. he was hopping around happy. saw him today and he just didnt look like he was doing good, so i picked him up and took him outside. he hopped away happily. then about 15 yards later, the front end loader made acquaintance with my friend krimmit as well. poor guy, he looked so happy to get out of the dryer pit. :(

yes, krimmit the frog is no more :( http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q184/GRE-FCKFCE/smileys/frog/dead.gif

Ranger Mom
06-20-2007, 04:37 PM
I tried to tell you it wouldn't turn into a handsome prince!!;)

Txbroadcaster
06-20-2007, 04:40 PM
So in essence..you killed the Frog?

I have a story like that..When I was in Junior College I was headed into my home and a bird hits the window..poor bird is all confused, so I help it fly away...and as soon as it clears our porch, another bird swoopes in and grabs it...I guess the bird was trying to get away..Whoops my bad

JasperDog94
06-20-2007, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

I have a story like that..When I was in Junior College I was headed into my home and a bird hits the window..poor bird is all confused, so I help it fly away...and as soon as it clears our porch, another bird swoopes in and grabs it...I guess the bird was trying to get away..Whoops my bad :clap: :clap: :clap:

sww-bull52
06-20-2007, 04:45 PM

I have a story like that..When I was in Junior College I was headed into my home and a bird hits the window..poor bird is all confused, so I help it fly away...and as soon as it clears our porch, another bird swoopes in and grabs it...I guess the bird was trying to get away..Whoops my bad

:doh: :eek: :doh:

DU_stud04
06-20-2007, 04:55 PM

i didnt kill him, i set him free....:( paul killed him (i just havent told him yet...hahaha)

r.i.p. krimmit