PDA

View Full Version : Downlow embarrassment

Ranger Mom
06-19-2007, 03:13 PM
Have you ever innocently made a post on here and then got embarrassed about it later??

I think mine would have to be the horse picture!

Horse's Butt (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=16768&highlight=horses)

luvhoops34
06-19-2007, 03:26 PM
You should have paid more attention to the picture before you posted it.:D

Ranger Mom
06-19-2007, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
You should have paid more attention to the picture before you posted it.:D

I still would have thought it was someone's leg.......there was a whole separate thread discussing that too!!

luvhoops34
06-19-2007, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I still would have thought it was someone's leg.......there was a whole separate thread discussing that too!!

Someone's leg????? WTH would someone being doing underneath the horse???? LMAO:D ROFL:D

If I was a mare, I would be saying, "come on big boy". LOL

Ranger Mom
06-19-2007, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
Someone's leg????? WTH would someone being doing underneath the horse???? LMAO:D ROFL:D

If I was a mare, I would be saying, "come on big boy". LOL

They didn't necessarily have to be under the horse....just standing in front of it.

If I look hard enough, I can STILL make it out to be someone with a really white leg, no socks and black tennis shoes!!!:D :D

pirate4state
06-19-2007, 03:37 PM
WOW ROFL

Ranger Mom
06-19-2007, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
WOW ROFL

I guess you don't see it either!:confused:

AP Panther Fan
06-19-2007, 03:44 PM
You know you have to wonder "what the heck, why would someone take pictures of that"

it does remind me though of this little donkey over near our Walmart...I am almost afraid to drive by with my daughters at times...he has a similar affliction.:eek:

My husband always laughs and says it looks like him and my ongoing response is "yes, it is a jackass";)

carter08
06-19-2007, 03:44 PM
ZOMG!!!111111!!!!!11!!!!!11!1111!!!
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!111!1111111!!!!!111!

Ranger Mom
06-19-2007, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
You know you have to wonder "what the heck, why would someone take pictures of that"

it does remind me though of this little donkey over near our Walmart...I am almost afraid to drive by with my daughters at times...he has a similar affliction.:eek:

My husband always laughs and says it looks like him and my ongoing response is "yes, it is a jackass";)

LOL!! I don't think, until it was pointed out to me, I would have ever noticed it!!

Your "jackass" joke reminded me of this "oldie but goodie":

A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word. An earlier discussion had led to an argument and neither of them wanted to concede their position. As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats, and pigs, the husband asked sarcastically,

"Relatives of yours?"

"Yep," the wife replied, "in-laws."

Ranger Mom
06-19-2007, 03:54 PM
Just out of curiosity, I tried to figure out what I googled to find that picture.....I figured it was "horses ass".

I did it and found this picture. I could swear that this is the same horse that I posted before. Either something was photoshopped OUT or photoshopped IN!!

http://wizbangblog.com/images/horses_ass.jpg

luvhoops34
06-19-2007, 03:54 PM
They didn't necessarily have to be under the horse....just standing in front of it.

If I look hard enough, I can STILL make it out to be someone with a really white leg, no socks and black tennis shoes!!!:D :D

umm, NO, nada, nyet, nowayjose, not in a million years....:D

pirate4state
06-19-2007, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

:evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

luvhoops34
06-19-2007, 04:02 PM
Have you ever innocently made a post on here and then got embarrassed about it later??

Nothing I ever do is innocent....;)

DDBooger
06-19-2007, 04:25 PM

I think mine would have to be the horse picture!

Horse's Butt (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=16768&highlight=horses) whoa! i didn't know horses had 5 legs/:confused:

jason
06-19-2007, 05:01 PM
remember the time i misspelled shirt...

Emerson1
06-19-2007, 05:43 PM
I posted a picture of the "N_gger" wheel of fortune screen from southpark instead of another link once.

LH Panther Mom
06-19-2007, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by jason
remember the time i misspelled shirt...
:foul: :foul: Yes, I got coffee all over my screen that morning!!!!! :evillol: :evillol:

Ranger Mom
06-19-2007, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:foul: :foul: Yes, I got coffee all over my screen that morning!!!!! :evillol: :evillol:

LOL!! That was back before any of us were mods too!!! We just had to let it ride until we could Jason back on (I think he had passed out) and edit it!!

That was hilarious!!!!!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-20-2007, 01:26 AM
Wow, I totally forgot about this one. Didn't it all start because I had a picture of a buttocks and other pictures that wrote out my screenname?

piratebg
06-20-2007, 01:29 AM
That was before my time, but still pretty damn funny. :D

Ranger Mom
06-20-2007, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Wow, I totally forgot about this one. Didn't it all start because I had a picture of a buttocks and other pictures that wrote out my screenname?

Exactly!! That was SUPPOSED to be the "end" in "defensive end!!:p