PDA

View Full Version : This isn't always true!

Phil C
06-19-2007, 09:34 AM
I have a friend whose wife has a twin brother and she has had three kids! :eek:

http://www.yahoo.com/s/607885

rangerjim
06-19-2007, 10:04 AM
my wife has a twin brother and we have four daughters. And believe me there's no male testosterone at all!!!!!!!!!! No unsightly body hair or mustache/sideburns and my guns are still bigger than hers...................... She does go #1 standing up though - is that a bad thing?

Ranger Mom
06-19-2007, 10:06 AM
That is the stupidest thing I have ever read! I have a twin brother and sister, they have BOTH been married twice and each has kids!!

:rolleyes:

LH Panther Mom
06-19-2007, 10:21 AM
What????? No study on the affects on males with twin sisters being exposed to all that estrogen? :devil: :devil:

Ranger Mom
06-19-2007, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
What????? No study on the affects on males with twin sisters being exposed to all that estrogen? :devil: :devil:

Well....when my sister was born, she was 8 lbs 5 oz....she was born first. Two minutes later my brother was born at 5 lbs, 8 oz......she was bigger than him until they were in high school!!

rangerjim
06-19-2007, 10:53 AM
RangerMom - I suspect that your brother discovered steriods in high school. That would explain why he is bigger now. Steroids alson counteract estorgen.

I think a study of twin brothers with sisters to see if they are "girly-men" would be a wise use of government tax dollars. We need to get to the bottom of this once and for all!

charlesrixey
06-19-2007, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by rangerjim
RangerMom - I suspect that your brother discovered steriods in high school. That would explain why he is bigger now. Steroids alson counteract estorgen.

I think a study of twin brothers with sisters to see if they are "girly-men" would be a wise use of government tax dollars. We need to get to the bottom of this once and for all!

is 'wise use of government tax dollars' an oxymoron?

rangerjim
06-19-2007, 10:56 AM
since that is where my highly overpaid salary comes from I would say a resounding YES!

Ranger Mom
06-19-2007, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by rangerjim

Ya think?? He is 6'1" she is 5'5"!! She was always "chunky" and he was skinny.

NOW...he's chunky (beer gut) and she's skinny !!
:p