PDA

View Full Version : Cingular

kepdawg
06-18-2007, 11:55 PM
I'm trying to login to my account online, which is now an AT&T site, and it is taking forever!

It took no time at all as Cingular! :mad:

piratebg
06-19-2007, 06:23 AM
I know the Cingular store in Portland has requested extra security for the night before they come out and the day they first go on sale. I guess they think people are really going to be fighting over these things.

charlesrixey
06-19-2007, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
I know the Cingular store in Portland has requested extra security for the night before they come out and the day they first go on sale. I guess they think people are really going to be fighting over these things.

what things?

the IPhone?

piratebg
06-19-2007, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
what things?

the IPhone?

That's what I've been told. I wish I was making this up but it seems like a waste of manpower to me. Oh well. More OT for the patrol guys.

LHMom
06-19-2007, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
I'm trying to login to my account online, which is now an AT&T site, and it is taking forever!

It took no time at all as Cingular! :mad:

I had the same trouble today....

Emerson1
06-19-2007, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Then a month later they will have them for $99 available on any new plan. Just like the razr

charlesrixey
06-19-2007, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Then a month later they will have them for $99 available on any new plan. Just like the razr

AMEN

although, i don't see what the fuss is about in the first place

No Show Jones
06-19-2007, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
AMEN

although, i don't see what the fuss is about in the first place About the Razr or Iphone?