PDA

View Full Version : WWE fans......

LH Panther Mom
06-18-2007, 08:02 PM
(I can't honestly believe I'm about to post this.... :doh: )

I just saw today on USA the commercials about tonight - and the explosion of Vince McMahon's vehicle. I'm not a wrestling fan, but it's sad just the same.

Emerson1
06-18-2007, 08:03 PM
It was a work(meaning it was fake)

LH Panther Mom
06-18-2007, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
It was a work(meaning it was fake)
I wondered about that. I guess the FBI is gonna be pissed if it was.

Emerson1
06-18-2007, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I wondered about that. I guess the FBI is gonna be pissed if it was.
They are mad that they used the term FBI. Since there is no credits saying the show is fake they got mad. Nothing will happen though

Snydertigersrul
06-18-2007, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
They are mad that they used the term FBI. Since there is no credits saying the show is fake they got mad. Nothing will happen though

Please have more respect for Mr. McMahon

setxsports
06-18-2007, 08:57 PM
The federal investigation begins next week!

Snydertigersrul
06-18-2007, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by **********
The federal investigation begins next week!

Raw will start one hour earlier and all wrestlers are required to be at the show for the federal investigators.

setxsports
06-18-2007, 09:42 PM
Maybe Bischoff did it??:D

Bulldog_12
06-18-2007, 09:51 PM
You know, they are gonna be in College Station next week for Raw. I hope a ton of feds dont come here and take over our campus.:eek:

Snydertigersrul
06-18-2007, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by **********
Maybe Bischoff did it??:D

Lashley did it

ILS1
06-18-2007, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Lashley did it

Naw, think about it!! They're gonna be in Texas!!! 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin did it!!! Or 'The Undertaker'. Both are Texans!!!

:D :D

Highschoolfan78
06-19-2007, 03:23 AM
Jim Hellwig or better known as Warrior Warrior these days did it... haha prompting an Ultimate Warrior come back for 100k a day!! If anyone has seen the self-destruction of the ultimate warrior you'll find the humor in that. What a lune he was..

McMahon just needs to drop the gimmick. Very few believed it and for sure now most have realized that it was rigged. They filmed the shot the day before or so. The real FBI is getting furious that the show is linking a fake Federal agent to the real FBI. I find the whole storyline a hilarious disaster haha...

Regardless, wrestling still makes for a good soap. The best thing to do is to try to find the botches in the match

piratebg
06-19-2007, 06:21 AM
I think they are coming to Corpus Christi here in the next week or two. I'm not much of a wrestling fan, but a lot of my coworkers have been talking about it the past couple of days.

District303aPastPlayer
06-19-2007, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
I think they are coming to Corpus Christi here in the next week or two. I'm not much of a wrestling fan, but a lot of my coworkers have been talking about it the past couple of days.

they are, and once again, i'm building the ring with some friends, and eating lunch with the cast and crew :)