PDA

View Full Version : I need your help

Bulldog_12
06-18-2007, 04:35 PM
So I figure I can get a wide variety of answers on here. Me and two buddies of mine are planning a trip to Philly. One of my friend's aunts lives there so we have a free place to stay. We have been searching so long to find affordable air fare to get there in August and then finally today, a fare shows up on my Ding! and it says Philly out of Dallas for 65 bucks. I have the money and so does one of my other friends. The only problem is the other guy doesnt have the money right now.

We have added everything up and we can make an entire trip, including a day trip to New York, on less than 300 dollars. The only catch is I only have until 7:30 tonight to book the flight. There is no way I can pass this up right? Should me and my buddy book it and tell my other friend to book on that same flight later and hope that it is available so that at least some of us can fly for cheap?

I really dont know what to do.

Ranger Mom
06-18-2007, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
So I figure I can get a wide variety of answers on here. Me and two buddies of mine are planning a trip to Philly. One of my friend's aunts lives there so we have a free place to stay. We have been searching so long to find affordable air fare to get there in August and then finally today, a fare shows up on my Ding! and it says Philly out of Dallas for 65 bucks. I have the money and so does one of my other friends. The only problem is the other guy doesnt have the money right now.

We have added everything up and we can make an entire trip, including a day trip to New York, on less than 300 dollars. The only catch is I only have until 7:30 tonight to book the flight. There is no way I can pass this up right? Should me and my buddy book it and tell my other friend to book on that same flight later and hope that it is available so that at least some of us can fly for cheap?

I would book it right now! How dependable is he?? Anyway either of you could front him the money??

pirate4state
06-18-2007, 04:38 PM

Why 7:30 - no flight/price is EVER guaranteed. EVER!! Promise! If you have the $$ BOOK IT NOW!!! GO!!! NOW!!!

Bulldog_12
06-18-2007, 04:42 PM
Yeah, my mom said the same thing. I just talked to my buddy who cant do it and he said go ahead if we want to do it like that. I just know there is no way it is gonna be that low again.

LH Panther Mom
06-18-2007, 04:49 PM
I would definitely book it now. If ya'll can front your friend, great.....if not, then he'll have to take his chances later.

Ranger Mom
06-18-2007, 04:51 PM
The ModSquad has spoken!!:D :D

Bulldog_12
06-18-2007, 05:00 PM
Wow, I got a solid block of mom answers. I love this. It makes me feel so very special and very confident in my choice. :D

BTW, I am now headed to Philadelphia and New York on August 15th. :D

LH Panther Mom
06-18-2007, 05:01 PM
It makes me feel so very special
Well, you are. :kiss:

pooch
06-18-2007, 05:36 PM
go to Rock Lobster when you get there. its on the waterfront...

Bulldog_12
06-18-2007, 09:54 PM
Thanks, I do want to hear from anyone that has been there. I already know im seeing the liberty bell, eating a REAL philly cheese steak, running up the steps like rocky, and going to the Linc. Any other suggestions?

pooch
06-18-2007, 10:00 PM
maybe go to Home Depot, Bed Bath and Beyond....i dunno...if you have time....LOL

naw, if you have time, go to Atlantic City, you can gamble and smell the dirty Atlantic OR save gas, play checkers for money against a homeless person near the steps and smell his feet while you're at it...:)

Philly's got a lot of cool things to do...have fun.