"Paint It, Black" - The Rolling Stones
"Rock and Roll All Nite" - Kiss
"Sabotage" - Beastie Boys
"School's Out" - Alice Cooper
"Slow Ride" - Foghat
In addition, bands confirmed to be contributing to the game include:

Queens of the Stone Age[8]
Velvet Revolver[9]
Concerning other bands, Huang also stated in an interview, "We've got a lot of songs and artists still that we would love to have. In particular, we've been trying to get Metallica, AC/DC, and Led Zeppelin. So hopefully sometime in the near future, my wish and everybody's wish will come true and we can get some of their music in the game."[18]

Emerson1
06-18-2007, 11:02 AM
Rock band is going to blow it away. They partnered with MTV and EA so they have access to way more artist now. There are to many GH games coming out to close together and with to high of a price tag. 80's edition is coming out soon aswell.

Txbroadcaster
06-18-2007, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Rock band is going to blow it away. They partnered with MTV and EA so they have access to way more artist now. There are to many GH games coming out to close together and with to high of a price tag. 80's edition is coming out soon aswell.

RockBand SOUNDS awesome..BUT how much will it be and will the gameplay even be good IMO is going to decide if it is a real player in the market or not

Emerson1
06-18-2007, 11:23 AM
I would bank on it being pretty good. Harmonix is the one developing it. They made GH I, II, and 80s edition. Plus all of the Karaoke Revolution games. Neversoft is doing gh3

Txbroadcaster
06-18-2007, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I would bank on it being pretty good. Harmonix is the one developing it. They made GH I, II, and 80s edition. Plus all of the Karaoke Revolution games. Neversoft is doing gh3

yep..BUT gameplay will decide this game..GH on 360 is nothing special as far as graphics, but the style of gameplay and how well it works is what makes it great...With MTV onboard I could see a GLITZ but no GUTS style of game..I HOPE not..but we shall see

Emerson1
06-18-2007, 11:28 AM
Well it's the same company who made the first 2 games. I doubt they will change very much, gameplay can't really change. You hit buttons as they are coming down. It's neversoft who is new to the show

pooch
06-18-2007, 09:16 PM
i can't wait till they come out with New Wave hero...gsquared will pull out his Generra sweatshirt, Z Cavaricchi jeans, comb his homely hair in that Flock of Seagulls way, then jam on his keyboard to Erasure, Yaz, Depeche Mode, and Culture Club.

carter08
07-10-2007, 06:00 PM
Just found out GH 3 will be on Wii.

I'm happy.

http://us.i1.yimg.com/videogames.yahoo.com/feature/guitar-hero-iii-legends-of-rock/522472

Gobbla2001
07-10-2007, 06:58 PM
I can play ya slow ride on the real guitar... and someof those others ones too

DU_stud04
07-10-2007, 07:02 PM
i never understood the deal with graphics with this game.....the only thing your really looking at is the colors going down the screen.....unless your a loser and memorized the patterns....if that is the case, hang yourself with the wireless guitar....end it now.

cropduster
07-10-2007, 09:22 PM
Anybody know the link to the preview of the rock star game. Thought I saw it on here a while back...Thanx

Emerson1
07-10-2007, 09:25 PM
Look on youtube. The one I had the link to was taken off.

Macarthur
07-11-2007, 10:28 AM
I don't know about ACDC or Metallica, but I would be very surprised if Zeppelin gives them permission.

They are pretty guarded with their music.