PDA

View Full Version : Needville

JasperDog94
06-18-2007, 10:44 AM
Can someone tell my about this program? There seems to be a lot of hype about them this year.

maestro
06-18-2007, 12:58 PM
we run the wing-t. Our line averages 215 and they're very athletic. Perfect o-line for the wing-t. Our Qb is 5'9, 157 but he's a helluva football player that can really run. He's also our FS if that means anything. Our D, is going to be the best part of our team. But, I wouldn't expect you to agree. After all, you know everything.

And you say "It falls off a lot". You have no idea what you're talking about. This is BY FAR the most depth we've EVER had. Our JV was 9-0 and the 9th grade was 10-0. We're definitely deep.

THIS WAS COIED FROM CROW 22 POST UNDER REGION III.

needville is solid....very rarely turn the ball over.....i.e. beat themselves....

tough, smart,

IHStangFan
06-18-2007, 01:22 PM
Anyone have a schedule for Needville??

tigerpride_08
06-18-2007, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Can someone tell my about this program? There seems to be a lot of hype about them this year.

there was alot of hype last year too...:thinking:

carter08
06-18-2007, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by tigerpride_08
there was alot of hype last year too...:thinking:

But this year Needville has the best player in the district, and more experience.

IHStangFan
06-18-2007, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by carter08
But this year Needville has the best player in the district, and more experience. Yup.....I saw the Wharton/WC game last year...Wharton & WC both looked to me like one man shows. Ainsley is gone, Flannel is gone.....hmmm. That to me seems to be our district's weak point....the one man show. The offenses seem be built around one guy on just about every team. You have to have multiple looks. One dimensional offenses will only carry a team so far.

BILLYFRED0000
06-18-2007, 09:44 PM
Needville.....Needville......hmmm.

Sounds like a flip off of Pleasantville or something......

LH Panther Mom
06-18-2007, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
One dimensional offenses will only carry a team so far. :thinking: :thinking: Hmmmm........ ;)

IHStangFan
06-18-2007, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Needville.....Needville......hmmm.

Sounds like a flip off of Pleasantville or something...... Needville.........Needs more cowbell, and I'm gonna give it to em!! GO JAYS!!

IHStangFan
06-18-2007, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:thinking: :thinking: Hmmmm........ ;) :clap: brilliant as usual

carter08
06-18-2007, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Yup.....I saw the Wharton/WC game last year...Wharton & WC both looked to me like one man shows. Ainsley is gone, Flannel is gone.....hmmm. That to me seems to be our district's weak point....the one man show. The offenses seem be built around one guy on just about every team. You have to have multiple looks. One dimensional offenses will only carry a team so far.

I know Columbia has a strong JV team coming up. There will be a young QB, but hopefully he works the kinks out in the predistrict games. Offende Line is going to be Columbia's strong point. Hopefully the backs take advantage of that.

I think the winner of Needville/ Columbia wins district. If the game was in Needville, I would pick Needville by 20. But, it is at Griggs. So it will be a toss up. Hopefully.