PDA

View Full Version : SideBurnWillie

TripleH
06-18-2007, 08:50 AM
Since none of the Snyder poster with "insight" have answered, have you herad anymore coffee shop rumors about the QB situation in Tigerland?

SideBurnWillie
06-18-2007, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by TripleH
Since none of the Snyder poster with "insight" have answered, have you herad anymore coffee shop rumors about the QB situation in Tigerland?

"Rumors" I've heard no rumors! Just hopeful thinking by the people of Tigerland. Seems like every time I go through Tigerland there is someone talking about it.

I Bleed Red08
06-18-2007, 09:32 AM
my girlfriend is from Tigerland so im not sure either i havent heard anything. I might have to eat crow for this but ohh well i have done it before and ill do it again. I dont think Snyder is ranked well, i believe that they will make it to the playoffs and get out early ( just because they dont have a really strong district ). I have lost my respect for the tigers since they moved out of our district because it was truely a battle to see who got the number 1 & 2 spot. Now it is just us and Abilene Wylie. ( no offense to the other teams in our district. )

DaHop72
06-18-2007, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by I Bleed Red08
my girlfriend is from Tigerland so im not sure either i havent heard anything. I might have to eat crow for this but ohh well i have done it before and ill do it again. I dont think Snyder is ranked well, i believe that they will make it to the playoffs and get out early ( just because they dont have a really strong district ). I have lost my respect for the tigers since they moved out of our district because it was truely a battle to see who got the number 1 & 2 spot. Now it is just us and Abilene Wylie. ( no offense to the other teams in our district. ) :rolleyes: Nice arguement, lose respect for a team because the UIL realigns a district.:rolleyes: I guess we will wait and see who makes the playoffs first and then we can worry about who gets out earliest. Kind of like last year. :D :D

Snyder_TigerFan
06-18-2007, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
:rolleyes: Nice arguement, lose respect for a team because the UIL realigns a district.:rolleyes: I guess we will wait and see who makes the playoffs first and then we can worry about who gets out earliest. Kind of like last year. :D :D

True True. Funny thing is, all 3 teams from 3-3A went further in the playoffs than the 7-3A teams. Hmmm....who had the weak district?:)

And it looks like 3-3A will be tougher this year than last.

Ranger Mom
06-18-2007, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
True True. Funny thing is, all 3 teams from 3-3A went further in the playoffs than the 7-3A teams. Hmmm....who had the weak district?:)

Hehe!! Good point!!:thumbsup:

Adidas410s
06-18-2007, 10:09 AM

you can't count Andrews with that comment. Wins over Levelland and Ft Stockton are equivelent to beating Clyde and Breckenridge.

Ranger Mom
06-18-2007, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
you can't count Andrews with that comment. Wins over Levelland and Ft Stockton are equivelent to beating Clyde and Breckenridge.

No matter how you spin it.....all 3 teams in 3-3A STILL went further!!!:p

Snyder_TigerFan
06-18-2007, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s

Hahaha....I was expecting that!;)

Originally posted by Ranger Mom

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Adidas410s
06-18-2007, 10:23 AM

and Ft Stockton (not in your district) made the 2nd round of the playoffs. I wonder if they got a bi-district champs trophy for their win of the Div 1 Rep from 2-3A? At least Snyder and Greenwood played legitimate teams. Andrews was a crappy team that landed in the crappier half of the crappiest D1 Region in 3A...and was the lucky loser that survived to take an ass whooping from Canyon.

Whew...that's a lot of crap...

TripleH
06-18-2007, 11:42 AM
Well, as usual Willie a Sweetwater post has hijacked a thread. I still would like to know the answer to my question. Since no Snyder posters appear to have the answer for me, keep your ears open as you pass through Tigerland and let me know what you hear.

smustangs
06-18-2007, 01:32 PM
my girlfriend is from Tigerland so im not sure either i havent heard anything. I might have to eat crow for this but ohh well i have done it before and ill do it again. I dont think Snyder is ranked well, i believe that they will make it to the playoffs and get out early ( just because they dont have a really strong district ). I have lost my respect for the tigers since they moved out of our district because it was truely a battle to see who got the number 1 & 2 spot. Now it is just us and Abilene Wylie. ( no offense to the other teams in our district. )

wow great argument to not like a team why dont you do us who root for sweetwater a favor and not make such dumb comments like that it makes us all look bad

Ranger Mom
06-18-2007, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by smustangs
wow great argument to not like a team why dont you do us who root for sweetwater a favor and not make such dumb comments like that it makes us all look bad

He's just a kid....give him a couple of years to mature and maybe he will see the light!!

:)

smustangs
06-18-2007, 01:36 PM
He's just a kid....give him a couple of years to mature and maybe he will see the light!!

haha ill keep that in mind

I Bleed Red08
06-18-2007, 01:43 PM

wow, thanks RM lol

smustangs
06-18-2007, 01:47 PM
wow, thanks RM lol

sad thing is shes right

TripleH
06-18-2007, 02:50 PM
How about it Snyder posters, can you help Willie and me out on the possible QB rumor in Sparkle City????

Ranger Mom
06-18-2007, 02:52 PM
How about it Snyder posters, can you help Willie and me out on the possible QB rumor in Sparkle City????

Can you even say what the rumor is?? I haven't heard anything myself....of course, I'm not from there, so why would I??

I just hate to feel left out of the gossip!!:D

TripleH
06-18-2007, 03:04 PM
Can you even say what the rumor is?? I haven't heard anything myself....of course, I'm not from there, so why would I??

I just hate to feel left out of the gossip!!:D Coffee shop rumor had the JV QB moving up to varsity. Most people I've talked to in the coffee shop say the young man has a very strong and accurate arm with great touch and has very good foot speed. It would appear that would open up a good running team like Snyder had last year and make them hard to stop. The game I saw, the starting QB last year is a good runner but, he had a real problem with putting air under the long ball with any touch. The people around me said he throws the baseball around 90 mph and it made sense because all of his deep throws were on a line with no air under them. Sounded to me like Snyder has the possilbilty of having a two prong offense this year. Not good for some of my Reg. I teams.:thinking: :thinking:

Butkus
06-18-2007, 03:12 PM
Aw come on ole blackie surly u or ole snydertigeruls has sum info fur the people on this old downlow bout this.:thinking:

Snydertigersrul
06-18-2007, 06:09 PM

We have a great quarterback, one who started 13 games last year and also was co-most valuable player in the district. He also is an all-state linebacker.

Snydertigersrul
06-18-2007, 06:10 PM

Lost respect, schools, even Sweetwater, don't have a say when the UIL realigns districts every two years. You take what the UIL deals you and go with it.

LH Panther Mom
06-18-2007, 07:47 PM
I guess I should've paid better attention at the Snyder BK the other week. ;)

Butkus
06-19-2007, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
We have a great quarterback, one who started 13 games last year and also was co-most valuable player in the district. He also is an all-state linebacker. Hey old snydertigeruls what tha heck is a co-most valuable player.:rolleyes:

DaHop72
06-19-2007, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I guess I should've paid better attention at the Snyder BK the other week. ;) I think you should have made a call to someone in Snyder and told them you were coming through.:mad: :mad:

LH Panther Mom
06-19-2007, 10:50 AM
I think you should have made a call to someone in Snyder and told them you were coming through.:mad: :mad:
:o :o I didn't have "someone's" phone #. I will say I immediately thought of you when we pulled up and saw a Suburban with a Little Dribblers sticker on the window. :kiss: Some dude kept looking at us....wonder why, since 2 of us had on LH t-shirts. :D

DaHop72
06-19-2007, 10:57 AM
:o :o I didn't have "someone's" phone #. I will say I immediately thought of you when we pulled up and saw a Suburban with a Little Dribblers sticker on the window. :kiss: Some dude kept looking at us....wonder why, since 2 of us had on LH t-shirts. :D Gee, according to some, I'm a phone ho because supposedly everyone has my cell phone #.:D

Next time you come through give me a holler and I'll me you. Might grab a couple of the "squirrels" and we can have a mini M&G.

Ranger Mom
06-19-2007, 10:59 AM
Gee, according to some, I'm a phone ho because supposedly everyone has my cell phone #.:D

Next time you come through give me a holler and I'll me you. Might grab a couple of the "squirrels" and we can have a mini M&G.

She has my phone number and I have yours.....it was very "do-able"!!

:D :D

LH Panther Mom
06-19-2007, 11:01 AM

:D :D
If I would've had more than 3 minutes to stop, I definitely would've hollered at you so I could holler at him. As it was, it was nuts....leaving here at 6:30 to drive to Lubbock, then turning around and driving home. :crazy1: :crazy1:

Ranger Mom
06-19-2007, 11:02 AM
If I would've had more than 3 minutes to stop, I definitely would've hollered at you so I could holler at him. As it was, it was nuts....leaving here at 6:30 to drive to Lubbock, then turning around and driving home before 3. :crazy1: :crazy1:

Yuck!! I didn't realize the road to Lubbock from LH took you through Snyder!

LH Panther Mom
06-19-2007, 11:03 AM
Yuck!! I didn't realize the road to Lubbock from LH took you through Snyder!
And Sweetwater.....I looked for Reggie on top of the turbines as we drove by, but didn't see him. :D

pirate4state
06-19-2007, 11:03 AM

:D :D and mine too, but i can't really say anything b/c i've stood up hops twice now :eek: :eek: :o

DaHop72
06-19-2007, 11:04 AM
Yuck!! I didn't realize the road to Lubbock from LH took you through Snyder! Now what do you mean by yuck.:flaming: :flaming: :foul: :foul:

DaHop72
06-19-2007, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
and mine too, but i can't really say anything b/c i've stood up hops twice now :eek: :eek: :o :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

pirate4state
06-19-2007, 11:07 AM
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:
:kiss: :kiss:

It's okay now, I'm here!!! :D

DaHop72
06-19-2007, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:kiss: :kiss:

It's okay now, I'm here!!! :D Echo, Echo :devil: :devil:

pirate4state
06-19-2007, 11:09 AM
Echo, Echo :devil: :devil:

:evillol: :evillol: ;)

Ranger Mom
06-19-2007, 11:14 AM
Now what do you mean by yuck.:flaming: :flaming: :foul: :foul:

Don't get all booty-hurt....I was talking about all the driving she had to do that day....NOT the fact that she had to go to Snyder to get there!!

You Snyderites are SOOO sensitive!!:kiss: :inlove: :kiss:

Mot'r Boat'r
06-19-2007, 11:20 AM
these sweetwater and snyr threads are getting old....snyder gets to cocky without proving themselves YET....and sweetwater gets cocky living off the glory days (i can tell from checking out WOS's threads about each teams history)

it's a new year and as far as i am concerned, until games have begun to be played, all teams are equal and it is anybody's guess who gets the ring!

but i doubt it will be any of those west texas teams...beware the boys from east-central TX!

Snyder_TigerFan
06-19-2007, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Mot'r Boat'r
these sweetwater and snyr threads are getting old....snyder gets to cocky without proving themselves YET....and sweetwater gets cocky living off the glory days (i can tell from checking out WOS's threads about each teams history)

it's a new year and as far as i am concerned, until games have begun to be played, all teams are equal and it is anybody's guess who gets the ring!

but i doubt it will be any of those west texas teams...beware the boys from east-central TX!

HEY! Whoever is there hold a gun to Mot'r's head and making him read these threads needs to stop!:rolleyes:

If you'll ignore STR's posts (I do), I don't think you'll see to much cockiness about this year.

Mot'r Boat'r
06-19-2007, 11:41 AM
HEY! Whoever is there hold a gun to Mot'r's head and making him read these threads needs to stop!:rolleyes:

If you'll ignore STR's posts (I do), I don't think you'll see to much cockiness about this year.

oh...i've had run-ins before a long time ago with snyder folk so it aint just this STR fool that has come off as cocky to me.....has snyder even got to play a region 3 or 4 team in the playoffs ever???

SideBurnWillie
06-19-2007, 11:47 AM
oh...i've had run-ins before a long time ago with snyder folk so it aint just this STR fool that has come off as cocky to me.....has snyder even got to play a region 3 or 4 team in the playoffs ever???

Your ole sig speaks for itself! Don't get any on ya!

DaHop72
06-19-2007, 01:30 PM

but i doubt it will be any of those west texas teams...beware the boys from east-central TX! So, tell us Mr. Boathead about your team and enlighten the ignorant folks of West Texas.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

P.S. If you think Sweetwater-Snyder threads are getting old, don't read them.:nerd: :nerd:

Pmoney
06-19-2007, 01:46 PM
man we are not cocky...i dont know what you have against us

smustangs
06-19-2007, 02:00 PM
So, tell us Mr. Boathead about your team and enlighten the ignorant folks of West Texas.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

P.S. If you think Sweetwater-Snyder threads are getting old, don't read them.:nerd: :nerd:

amen

TripleH
06-19-2007, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
We have a great quarterback, one who started 13 games last year and also was co-most valuable player in the district. He also is an all-state linebacker. Snydertigersrul, I agree that last years QB is quiet a linebacker. He was very impressive on the defensive side of the ball in the game that I saw, he has a very good sense of the flow of the game and has a real feel for where the ball is going. I just did not see the Tiger deep passing game as a threat to anyone because a baseball thrown on a line is a work of art, in football it is an interception. I thought he did a great job as a punter, but once again since he also kicks field goals, I wouldn't want to put the game to win or lose on his toe. I am not being critical of the young man, it's just that I could see these weakness from the stands so I would assume that a coach in the pressbox would pick up on it as well. Simple one mans' perspective.

Mot'r Boat'r
06-19-2007, 03:17 PM
So, tell us Mr. Boathead about your team and enlighten the ignorant folks of West Texas.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mr. boathead..HA!...did you...i think you just tried to make a joke...that is soooo original, i am literally in tears...did you make that up all by yourself??? man that was fresh....my abs are gonna be sore tomorrow now...wow that was funny.....

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and i am currently not a single-town fan but a fan of several teams....i like alot of the west texas teams, don't get me wrong, oh and please...show me where i said ignorant again

LH Panther Mom
06-19-2007, 05:18 PM

Since you ARE from West Texas, shouldn't that be ignurt? :p