PDA

View Full Version : SI's best college uni's

pooch
06-16-2007, 09:03 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0706/campus.bestuniforms/content.10.html

crzyjournalist03
06-16-2007, 09:41 PM
Wofford's jersey is Colorado's minus the buffalo on the helmet.

Notre Dame's blue unis make the best, their green ones make the worst.

CalallenWildcat
06-16-2007, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
Wofford's jersey is Colorado's minus the buffalo on the helmet.

Notre Dame's blue unis make the best, their green ones make the worst.

That's ridiculous...I like the green ones and spent 5 bucks more on a green one than I would have on a blue one when I visited their campus.

crzyjournalist03
06-16-2007, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by CalallenWildcat
That's ridiculous...I like the green ones and spent 5 bucks more on a green one than I would have on a blue one when I visited their campus.

The green one should be their primary jersey considering that their name is the Fighting Irish.

CalallenWildcat
06-16-2007, 11:04 PM
The green one should be their primary jersey considering that their name is the Fighting Irish.

Nah, it's tradition to wear blue as the primary. Have you ever been to ND? If it was a crime to not follow tradition at A&M, you'd be able to get the death penalty for it at ND.

Cool jersey for special games though. I love that green jersey.

crzyjournalist03
06-16-2007, 11:05 PM
Nah, it's tradition to wear blue as the primary. Have you ever been to ND? If it was a crime to not follow tradition at A&M, you'd be able to get the death penalty for it at ND.

Cool jersey for special games though. I love that green jersey.

actually, I've never been to College Station or South Bend!

CalallenWildcat
06-16-2007, 11:06 PM
actually, I've never been to College Station or South Bend!

Well, you must at least get to College Station.

South Bend is really not a great town, but the campus is awesome just because of the atmosphere. I'd love to go for a football game someday.

crzyjournalist03
06-16-2007, 11:08 PM
Well, you must at least get to College Station.

South Bend is really not a great town, but the campus is awesome just because of the atmosphere. I'd love to go for a football game someday.

I actually had a bunch of friends that went to school there and very briefly considered checking it out until I found out that they were closing the journalism department...but I figure I will visit it before I die.

CalallenWildcat
06-16-2007, 11:10 PM
I actually had a bunch of friends that went to school there and very briefly considered checking it out until I found out that they were closing the journalism department...but I figure I will visit it before I die.

I wish I could have afforded going to school at ND...but I'll take my scholarship at SMU over graduating with 6 figures of student loans any old day :)

tigerpride_08
06-17-2007, 06:44 PM
i like how BYU brought back the old school look...:clap:

buff4life
06-18-2007, 03:53 AM
i always liked SI...HOOK 'EM!!

Phil C
06-18-2007, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by buff4life
i always liked SI...HOOK 'EM!!

:) :clap:

AP Panther Fan
06-18-2007, 09:47 AM
I like Auburn's uniform ... as a whole, it seems that the traditional 3 stripe down the leg is coming back.

I don't understand ND's green making the worst list and the blue making the best...I think they got that one backwards.

District303aPastPlayer
06-18-2007, 09:48 AM
10. Georgia Red -- Ehh...
09. USC Red on Yellow -- Ehh...
08. Georgia Southern -- Penn State plus numbers on the helmet... I like...
07. THE Ohio State University -- I like em...
06. Wofford -- Reminds me of Colorado
05. Notre Dame Blue -- What else can you say... Go Irish!
04. Yale -- Good look...
03. Auburn Blue -- Very Nice
02. Michigan -- So let me get this straight, an exact copy, minus the colors of Michigan's jerseys makes the 10 worst, but Michigan makes the 10 best...
01. Texas -- Whats there not to like...