PDA

View Full Version : For Spurs Fans

Phil C
06-16-2007, 07:32 PM
I was told by one Spurs fan yesterday that she wished the series could have finished Sunday and enjoyed another game and one even told me that he wished it could have ended in San Antonio.
True they wanted the Spurs to win but they wanted more games which meant the Spurs would have had to lost one or two games to have got what they wanted.

Now I must tell you whether on the road or whatever you have to win these things when you can. Delay can be risky. True no team has ever come back from a 3 - 0 deficit but there can always be the first time and if you can close it you need to close it. You can't take chances. You risk getting your oponent extra encouragement and a risk that a couple of your key players will be injured and that can change the situation.

Therefore you must win when you can and where ever you can. Risks must not be taken.

Snydertigersrul
06-16-2007, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
I was told by one Spurs fan yesterday that she wished the series could have finished Sunday and enjoyed another game and one even told me that he wished it could have ended in San Antonio.
True they wanted the Spurs to win but they wanted more games which meant the Spurs would have had to lost one or two games to have got what they wanted.

Now I must tell you whether on the road or whatever you have to win these things when you can. Delay can be risky. True no team has ever come back from a 3 - 0 deficit but there can always be the first time and if you can close it you need to close it. You can't take chances. You risk getting your oponent extra encouragement and a risk that a couple of your key players will be injured and that can change the situation.

Therefore you must win when you can and where ever you can. Risks must not be taken.

GO SPURS

:clap: