PDA

View Full Version : My Father's Day/BDay Gift ftom my Daughter

Txbroadcaster
06-16-2007, 01:22 PM
My Birthday is Monday and of course Father's Day tomorrow so Crystal and I have my daughter for the weekend and this was her gift for me

Now mind you I turn 32 on Monday yet will always be a kid at heart

http://media.ign.com/games/image/object/857/857449/GuitarHero2_Xbox360-Bundleboxart_160h.jpg

BuffyMars
06-16-2007, 01:40 PM
3 years in a row you have gotten some kind of video game or system. GROW UP!! :mad:

No wait! Please don't grow up.

Emerson1
06-16-2007, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
My Birthday is Monday and of course Father's Day tomorrow so Crystal and I have my daughter for the weekend and this was her gift for me

Now mind you I turn 32 on Monday yet will always be a kid at heart

http://media.ign.com/games/image/object/857/857449/GuitarHero2_Xbox360-Bundleboxart_160h.jpg
Did you get 2 guitars. We are going to have to have a guitar hero party.

There is a program for the pc that lets you plug the guitar in, and you can play any song you want.

Txbroadcaster
06-16-2007, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1

There is a program for the pc that lets you plug the guitar in, and you can play any song you want.

no just got one..we will get another one down the road

mistanice
06-16-2007, 03:10 PM

I'm not familiar with Guitar Hero but my brother wanted to by a 360 just for guitar hero, but isn't there a limited selection of songs which can be played? What's this program for the pc you're talking about?

Emerson1
06-16-2007, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by mistanice
I'm not familiar with Guitar Hero but my brother wanted to by a 360 just for guitar hero, but isn't there a limited selection of songs which can be played? What's this program for the pc you're talking about?
If he wants a 360 JUST for guitar hero. Then he is alot better off getting a ps2 for $120 and the game for only $79.99. There is no reason to spend $400 for an xbox360 then another $90 for the game on 360. There is about 10 more songs on the 360 version and they are definetely not worth spending that much more money.

I have to find the website that it's on, I think I have posted it here before. I think he would much rather have the actual game though since the PC program is just songs and no multiplayer.

Txbroadcaster
06-16-2007, 07:39 PM
We just started playing this game and I have to admit it is friggin fuyn as heck...Never laughed so hard playing a video game

Emerson1
06-16-2007, 07:55 PM
We just started playing this game and I have to admit it is friggin fuyn as heck...Never laughed so hard playing a video game
Can you do easy yet? I started playing again last week and can pass every song on hard. You need to go on vacation and let me borrow it for the 360 so I can get achievements

Txbroadcaster
06-16-2007, 08:10 PM
Can you do easy yet? I started playing again last week and can pass every song on hard. You need to go on vacation and let me borrow it for the 360 so I can get achievements

HAHAHA..YEa we already are mid way thru Easy..We are just taking turns

Already have two achievments

Angeleyes
06-16-2007, 09:03 PM
We just started playing this game and I have to admit it is friggin fuyn as heck...Never laughed so hard playing a video game that looks like fun, i wanna play? we are going to be in Forney tonight. . we have about 2 more hours to get there. we r helping a friend move there. so directions to yalls house please. . . thank ya. . .see ya in a few:D

Txbroadcaster
06-16-2007, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Angeleyes
that looks like fun, i wanna play? we are going to be in Forney tonight. . we have about 2 more hours to get there. we r helping a friend move there. so directions to yalls house please. . . thank ya. . .see ya in a few:D

Windmill farms..Cant miss it :D

pooch
06-16-2007, 09:23 PM
im in the same boat as you are txbroadcaster, 'cept me gots some golf stuff.

Txbroadcaster
06-16-2007, 09:25 PM
Like Buffy said third year in a row for video game/system so I am a happy man lol

pooch
06-16-2007, 09:31 PM
Like Buffy said third year in a row for video game/system so I am a happy man lol
hey, shout outs to the crew that's coming by your house.

Txbroadcaster
06-17-2007, 08:50 PM
We are now on Meduim level of Guitar Hero II..This game is addicting

Emerson1
06-17-2007, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by pooch
hey, shout outs to the crew that's coming by your house.
Sounds like a good idea, there is atleast 4 of us within a 10 minutes drive. I think he stays home all day and "works" anyways.

TX have yall made it to madres yet?

Txbroadcaster
06-17-2007, 09:00 PM
Sounds like a good idea, there is atleast 4 of us within a 10 minutes drive. I think he stays home all day and "works" anyways.

TX have yall made it to madres yet?

YEs we went last Friday..great place..Really like the food

Emerson1
06-17-2007, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Angeleyes
that looks like fun, i wanna play? we are going to be in Forney tonight. . we have about 2 more hours to get there. we r helping a friend move there. so directions to yalls house please. . . thank ya. . .see ya in a few:D
Blah, why is everyone moving here?

Txbroadcaster
06-17-2007, 09:54 PM
Blah, why is everyone moving here?

Duh cause of you of course

DaHop72
06-17-2007, 10:01 PM
Duh cause of you of course :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: