PDA

View Full Version : Ohhhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyy Goshhhhhhh

Ranger Mom
06-15-2007, 03:08 PM
This day is DRAGGING by!!!:mad: :mad:

pirate44
06-15-2007, 03:09 PM
i cant believe its friday already and its 3:00 :eek: somebody slow this thing down!!

Ranger Mom
06-15-2007, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
i cant believe its friday already and its 3:00 :eek: somebody slow this thing down!!

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

and ANOTHER thing:

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

pirate4state
06-15-2007, 03:15 PM
I finished the main will that I was working on. I love computers. Now all I have to do is cut & paste for the 2nd one & draw up some other instruments and i'm done!! BUT the other instruments will take like 5 minutes so I won't worry with 'em right now. :D

Ranger Mom
06-15-2007, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I finished the main will that I was working on. I love computers. Now all I have to do is cut & paste for the 2nd one & draw up some other instruments and i'm done!! BUT the other instruments will take like 5 minutes so I won't worry with 'em right now. :D

I am SO bored and there seems to be nothing going on here......I am organizing postage.....POSTAGE!!!!! How pathetic is THAT???

pirate4state
06-15-2007, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I am SO bored and there seems to be nothing going on here......I am organizing postage.....POSTAGE!!!!! How pathetic is THAT???

Yeah, that is pretty bad. I'm listening to someone :bigcry: about a ticket they got, blah, blah, blah :D

AP Panther Fan
06-15-2007, 03:25 PM
It really is slow....don't one of you have anything witty to say?;)

Maybe I should try to find a good joke....:thinking:

Ranger Mom
06-15-2007, 03:47 PM
WOO HOO!! Finally some excitement!!!

We just got a new phone system installed and the guys have left for the day that installed it.

When I made it back to my desk and the phone rang...I realized that nothing is showing up on my phone......the phone is ringing, but I have no idea what line it is.....and I answer the phone for 3 different companies!!!

So......it's a guessing game whether to answer the phone..."O'Briant and Associates, " Antelope Energy, or Sport Environmental!!:D

Chopblock
06-16-2007, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
This day is DRAGGING by!!!:mad: :mad: you should have my days right now, phyiscal therapy followed by ice on the new knee for 8 hrs a day damm boring

luvhoops34
06-16-2007, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by Chopblock
you should have my days right now, phyiscal therapy followed by ice on the new knee for 8 hrs a day damm boring

Ouch! :(

How much longer do you have to have PT? Hang in there!:)