PDA

View Full Version : Pain. . .2nd time around

Angeleyes
06-14-2007, 05:41 PM
i havent had my tongue ring in in a long time and i put it back in today. . .didnt feel so good. . .a bit painful for awhile but much better now:D

luvhoops34
06-14-2007, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Angeleyes
i havent had my tongue ring in in a long time and i put it back in today. . .didnt feel so good. . .a bit painful for awhile but much better now:D

Thank God that my daughter took hers out and let the hole grow up......:clap: :clap: :clap:

Keith7
06-14-2007, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
Thank God that my daughter took hers out and let the hole grow up......:clap: :clap: :clap:

I find your signature very offensive to people who have tattoos..

luvhoops34
06-14-2007, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
I find your signature very offensive to people who have tattoos..

I guess you'll just have to get un-offended the same way you got offended.:D

Keith7
06-14-2007, 06:05 PM
I guess you'll just have to get un-offended the same way you got offended.:D

thats pretty crappy of you

Angeleyes
06-14-2007, 06:06 PM
I find your signature very offensive to people who have tattoos.. i have 3 tattoos,my tongue pierced(i take out while at work)but i work for a lawyer and make good money:D the only "do u want fries with that shake" comes from my boyfriend:D:D

luvhoops34
06-14-2007, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Angeleyes
i have 3 tattoos,my tongue pierced(i take out while at work)but i work for a lawyer and make good money:D the only "do u want fries with that shake" comes from my boyfriend:D:D

LOL:clap: :clap: :clap:

DU_stud04
06-14-2007, 06:17 PM
every...."do you want fries with that" jobs ive had made you cover up visible tattoos.... better find a new job. the one i have right now, work with this guy thats has quite a bit, makes about 3 times min wage?

tattoo's rock :D they make me money every once in a while and some even tell stories, people have their different opinions of them just like they do with everything else, they dont reflect the persons character(in most cases)...plus you shouldnt judge people.

also, look at lebron james......think any of yall will have his kind of money ever? i think he has a few tat's and sure isnt saying would like like fries with that....unless he is asking hisself when ordering food. ;)

Angeleyes
06-14-2007, 06:17 PM
LOL:clap: :clap: :clap: lol:D:D:D its almost friday girl. . .i cant wait:D

Matthew328
06-14-2007, 06:26 PM
In MOST professional settings tatoos are frowned upon....there are exceptions but they are just that exceptions

At my job tats can't be visible and if they are you gotta send em home

I sent a woman home today who had a tatoo on her ankle showing...

Angeleyes
06-14-2007, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
In MOST professional settings tatoos are frowned upon....there are exceptions but they are just that exceptions

At my job tats can't be visible and if they are you gotta send em home

I sent a woman home today who had a tatoo on her ankle showing... same at my job, they must be covered. the only one that is visible,unless i wear jeans,is the one on my ankle. i just cover it up,no biggie. most people dont even know i have tattoos:D

Matthew328
06-14-2007, 10:28 PM
I have no problem with tats as long as they are tasteful......I don't mind tats on women as long as they are feminine...

Keith7
06-14-2007, 10:54 PM
I have no problem with tats as long as they are tasteful......I don't mind tats on women as long as they are feminine...

I have a couple of tattoos one is on my forearm and it hasn't kept me from getting any jobs (although I have had to cover it up before).. If you are the best person for the job most companies will hire you regardless.. It makes me mad when people stereotype people with tattoos as being thugs or losers..

smustangs
06-14-2007, 11:00 PM
I have a couple of tattoos one is on my forearm and it hasn't kept me from getting any jobs (although I have had to cover it up before).. If you are the best person for the job most companies will hire you regardless.. It makes me mad when people stereotype people with tattoos as being thugs or losers..

i agree i personally wouldnt every get one cuz im a wussy and hate needles but i love to look at cool tats and it bugs me when im w/ someon and there o look at that guy or w/e and its just cuz he has sleeves or something

Matthew328
06-14-2007, 11:38 PM
It's all about being professional....most places will make you cover them up....IMO its not real professional to have tattoos that are visible and most higher ups in corporate America would concur....

pirate4state
06-14-2007, 11:46 PM
The tattoos I have a problem with are the ones on guys necks. Why?? :dispntd: I just don't get it! Didn't it hurt? Does anyone here have a tattoo on their neck?

I like tattoos, but those just freak me out. I have one on my ankle and I pissed & moaned the entire time b/c I hate pain. LOL. But I love my tattoo and I've always wanted to get another one, but now I think I might be too old to get another one. That's just ME - I don't care if you were 40+ when you got yours - that is your business, but for ME - nah. Doesn't mean I won't later, but right now - I'm thinking no. :crazy:

charlesrixey
06-15-2007, 06:49 AM
The Marine Corps is now enforcing a new policy--no new recruits can have tattoos that show if the short-sleeve khaki shirt is being worn.

This is not a retroactive regulation (which is good considering how prominent tattoos are in the military), but a lot of otherwise normal hopefuls are getting turned down because of sleeves or neck tattoos that they have

i don't have any tattoos, but i don't mind them

Angeleyes
06-15-2007, 08:00 AM
I have no problem with tats as long as they are tasteful......I don't mind tats on women as long as they are feminine... the 3 tattoos i have are very feminine and they are ones that i will never regret getting because each is symbolic to something in my life.

3afan
06-15-2007, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
i don't have any tattoos, but i don't mind them

SAME HERE, FOR THE MOST PART

Rabbit'93
06-15-2007, 08:50 AM
i think we have this conversation about every 3 mons. ;) My boss has tats, so he's cool with them. Although you can't see them. I also have 4 that can't be seen unless I have my shirt off. I actually want to get a half sleeve done.

Snydertigersrul
06-15-2007, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
SAME HERE, FOR THE MOST PART

Most places of employment require that they be covered.