PDA

View Full Version : ice cream man

DU_stud04
06-14-2007, 04:21 PM
i just saw the ice cream truck drive by...... he had to be doing about 25 mph. i really wanted to see the neighborhood kids running desperately after him screaming, "ice cream!!!!!", but im guessing they didnt even try to run him down today. poor kids :(

carter08
06-14-2007, 04:28 PM
I bought ice cream from the ice cream truck at the beach last friday. It was good, but I had had better ice cream.

AP Panther Fan
06-14-2007, 04:37 PM
We have an ice cream truck in AP, but we also have an ice cream bicycle!:nerd:

This guy has a small cold storage unit on the front of the bicycle, same loud annoying music....

and unfortunately likes to ride through the parking lot where I work each day. He is beginning to get on my nerves.:doh:

DU_stud04
06-14-2007, 04:40 PM
in arlington , there is a guy...(well ive seen about 5-6 different ones) that have a push cart and a bell on it. i always play around with my friends and say..." hey, tio.......hook me up!!!!"

:D

pirate4state
06-14-2007, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
We have an ice cream truck in AP, but we also have an ice cream bicycle!:nerd:

This guy has a small cold storage unit on the front of the bicycle, same loud annoying music....

and unfortunately likes to ride through the parking lot where I work each day. He is beginning to get on my nerves.:doh:

OMG we have a bike guy too!!! Wonder if he is the same one? :thinking: LOL

AP Panther Fan
06-14-2007, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
OMG we have a bike guy too!!! Wonder if he is the same one? :thinking: LOL

Maybe I should sneak outside next time I hear him coming and try to get his picture.:thinking:

If it is the same guy, he must be one, healthy dude for that 30 mile trip one way.:eek:

LH Panther Mom
06-14-2007, 04:59 PM
Wow, I haven't thought of this in years. There was an ice cream truck that would come by our house in Lubbock every couple of weeks. He had some kind of creamy watermelon sherbet thingy on a stick with chocolate chips for seeds. Mmmmmm

AP Panther Fan
06-14-2007, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Wow, I haven't thought of this in years. There was an ice cream truck that would come by our house in Lubbock every couple of weeks. He had some kind of creamy watermelon sherbet thingy on a stick with chocolate chips for seeds. Mmmmmm

thanks, now I am craving sherbet....the orange push-up variety!:D

LH Panther Mom
06-14-2007, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
thanks, now I am craving sherbet....the orange push-up variety!:D
:D Oooooh, or one of those "pink things" they have (or did, anyway) at Six Flags. :doh: :(