PDA

View Full Version : I went thru Sin-ton yesterday......

luvhoops34
06-14-2007, 09:47 AM
On my driving adventure.:D Well actually I was on the bypass. :p

pirate4state
06-14-2007, 10:04 AM
and you didn't call???? RUDE!!!!!!!!! :tongue: ;)

luvhoops34
06-14-2007, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state

No cus by the time I thought about it we were in Refugio!:o

Ranger Mom
06-14-2007, 01:27 PM

She was probably having to make up for lost time to regain the time she wasted waiting for her hubby to get dressed and finish drinking his coffee!!!:D

thatsminty
06-14-2007, 02:36 PM
yeah, I sometimes see the sign that says SINTON -->

Maroon87
06-14-2007, 02:43 PM

If Raelene was with her you should be glad she didn't call...:D

pirate4state
06-14-2007, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
If Raelene was with her you should be glad she didn't call...:D

HAHAHAHA

AP Panther Fan
06-14-2007, 04:41 PM

Hey, I always honk at your office when I drive through Sinton, not that you would know it was me. ;)

Actually, when I went through last Wednesday morning, I was trying to figure out where you park your car....might leave you a nasty note some day.:evillol:

pirate4state
06-14-2007, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Hey, I always honk at your office when I drive through Sinton, not that you would know it was me. ;)

Actually, when I went through last Wednesday morning, I was trying to figure out where you park your car....might leave you a nasty note some day.:evillol:

Great! Now every time I hear a car honk I'm gonna think it's you. :p ;) :D

I park in back. We have a car port thingy so my car stays out of the sun. YAY! :cheerl:

AP Panther Fan
06-14-2007, 04:54 PM
Great! Now every time I hear a car honk I'm gonna think it's you. :p ;) :D

I park in back. We have a car port thingy so my car stays out of the sun. YAY! :cheerl:

lol...I was wondering since I never see it in front or on the side.

Guess what happened to me yesterday! I started leaving my windows cracked open just about an inch and a half (because it is so d#@* hot and I don't have a car port thingy)...anyway, I go to get in my car yesterday at lunch, unlock the door, look down and a bird has crapped not once, but three times on my seat. grrrrr....had to clean the seat and then ride home with all the windows open because I was afraid he could still be in the car and would wake up when I started driving.

I hope the little sucker started to roast before he figured how to get out the way he came in.:mad:

pirate4state
06-14-2007, 04:57 PM

Guess what happened to me yesterday! I started leaving my windows cracked open just about an inch and a half (because it is so d#@* hot and I don't have a car port thingy)...anyway, I go to get in my car yesterday at lunch, unlock the door, look down and a bird has crapped not once, but three times on my seat. grrrrr....had to clean the seat and then ride home with all the windows open because I was afraid he could still be in the car and would wake up when I started driving.

I hope the little sucker started to roast before he figured how to get out the way he came in.:mad:

ROFL! You are gonna have PETA all over you with talk about roasting birds :D:D:D

I'm sorry you don't have a car port thingy - they are awesome!! They especially come in handy when it is raining. :)

AP Panther Fan
06-14-2007, 05:06 PM
ROFL! You are gonna have PETA all over you with talk about roasting birds :D:D:D

PETA, schmeta....roasting it was pretty tame compared to what I might have done given a closer encounter with it.

lol...I would be looking like John Candy and what's his name in "The Great Outdoors" when they are swinging away at the bat flying through the house...great movie.

sinton66
06-14-2007, 06:36 PM

Lol, if you think that's bad, I was driving our company van out to a tower site north of Alice one evening after dark. Had the window rolled down, and heard a loud THUD behind me. A bird had flown into the open window and hit the metal partition right behind the seats. Needless to say, he didn't get up.