06-14-2007, 08:25 AM
None in Midland either!!:(

Darren
06-14-2007, 09:47 AM
None in Giddings yet.

I just checked this morning.

footballgal
06-14-2007, 01:04 PM
wow really? Even here in the RGV, where things take longer to get here, we have it.

Snydertigersrul
06-14-2007, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
3 days after the newstands and still

None here in Snyder, at least yet. The manager at United Supermarkets said that the magazine vendor comes every Tuesday and didn't have the magazines when he came this week.

Emerson1
06-14-2007, 07:01 PM
I got mine Sunday afternoon. It was at the Texas Sports Hall of Fame though.

CautionOrange
06-15-2007, 09:58 AM
Don't waste your energy or money for getting the magazine in the mail. I fiddled with that for three years in a row to no avail. The best bet is huge (especially newer) Wal-Mart Supercenters in your area. You have better odds at stores in big cities like Austin, San Antonio, Houston and Dallas because small-town stores look at you clueless when you mention the name of the magazine.

CHS_CG
06-15-2007, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by CautionOrange
Don't waste your energy or money for getting the magazine in the mail. I fiddled with that for three years in a row to no avail. The best bet is huge (especially newer) Wal-Mart Supercenters in your area. You have better odds at stores in big cities like Austin, San Antonio, Houston and Dallas because small-town stores look at you clueless when you mention the name of the magazine.

Caldwell Usually has them. I havent even looked yet for it But if you tell one of the people at walmart "ya know that big football magazine that comes out b4 the season starts" they usually get it.

CautionOrange
06-15-2007, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Caldwell Usually has them. I havent even looked yet for it But if you tell one of the people at walmart "ya know that big football magazine that comes out b4 the season starts" they usually get it.

The key is having it on the shelves before the magazine execs send it out, and Caldwell typically has it about two weeks after Bryan does.