PDA

View Full Version : no hitters?

GreenMachine
06-13-2007, 06:09 PM
How come no hitters are viewed as the greatest thing and great defense like the Spurs play is called boring? They both amount to the same thing - a lack of offense by the other team.

LH Panther Mom
06-13-2007, 06:13 PM
Because it's the Spurs..... ;)

I was thinking last night about why some people find them "boring". I wonder if it's due to their lack of notoriety off the court. :thinking: :thinking:

With that said.....

GO SPURS GO!!!!!! :clap:

Keith7
06-13-2007, 06:14 PM
because no hitters are alittle more rare than a basketball team playing good defense

Snydertigersrul
06-13-2007, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

I was thinking last night about why some people find them "boring". I wonder if it's due to their lack of notoriety off the court. :thinking: :thinking:

With that said.....

ttt

At least we agree on this, GO SPURS

Keith7
06-13-2007, 06:16 PM

With that said.....

I think people think they are boring because they don't really have any high flyers or "flashy players"..

GreenMachine
06-13-2007, 06:16 PM

With that said.....

GO SPURS GO!!!!!! :clap: Exactly. No controversies off the court = no tabloid material.

LH Panther Mom
06-13-2007, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
I think people think they are boring because they don't really have any high flyers or "flashy players"..
Good point. :)

maestro
06-13-2007, 06:33 PM
i think what hur the spurs last night was THEIR lack of scoring..

if the score was to be, let's say...107-70 something..

then people would say great defense and the o was clicking...

last night.....NO ONE could score for LONG STRETCHES of time...

baseball wise....

one no hitter attempt is exciting.....but if both pitchers were throwing one........then it would be tough to watch.......out, out, out, repeat.....

IMO

and yes..

go spurs!!

GreenMachine
06-13-2007, 07:12 PM
Well the Spurs can play, and beat, any style of basketball team. They can out gun the high flying style of the Suns or beat the grind it out style of the Cavs, Pistons.

zebrablue2
06-13-2007, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by maestro
i think what hur the spurs last night was THEIR lack of scoring..

if the score was to be, let's say...107-70 something..

then people would say great defense and the o was clicking...

last night.....NO ONE could score for LONG STRETCHES of time...

baseball wise....

one no hitter attempt is exciting.....but if both pitchers were throwing one........then it would be tough to watch.......out, out, out, repeat.....

IMO

and yes..

go spurs!! but man would it be quick, and yes, go spurs.

GetRDoneStangs
06-13-2007, 09:18 PM
Ya'll done said it by now...

GO SPURS!!!!