PDA

View Full Version : Just padding

pooch
06-13-2007, 03:41 PM
trying to get to 1500 before kickoff...think it can be done? get ready for insane, random, and insightful posting.

stay hard.

pirate4state
06-13-2007, 03:43 PM
:thinking: and sometimes insane & random things just disappear :devil: :D

SWMustang
06-13-2007, 03:44 PM
so pooch - are you a skeeter?

pooch
06-13-2007, 03:45 PM
it won't take away from my posting numbers will it? :p

SWMustang
06-13-2007, 03:46 PM
yes it will...

pooch
06-13-2007, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
so pooch - are you a skeeter?

uh, yes, in a supporting sort of way....:cool:

charlesrixey
06-13-2007, 03:47 PM
another useless thread....

and yet i'm posting in it

SWMustang
06-13-2007, 03:47 PM
what were you when you were in high school?

pirate4state
06-13-2007, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by pooch
it won't take away from my posting numbers will it? :p yes it will

pirate4state
Originally posted by charlesrixey

amazing isn't it? they just draw you in

pooch
Originally posted by pirate4state
:thinking: and sometimes insane & random things just disappear :devil: :D

so, if I random things that are about...oh, idk...sonic ice....or maybe Dale Jr.....or gsquared's strawberry thongs....i'd get the "ax"? :nerd:

Fotbol
06-13-2007, 03:49 PM
:thinking: and sometimes insane & random things just disappear :devil: :D are it will be added to a similiar topic:D

pooch
06-13-2007, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
what were you when you were in high school?

i was a shemale in love with the infamous poster known as gsquared. we made out in mrs. milby's english class. ask him about it. he had a rock hard....left ab. His right side wasn't developed yet, due to his tennis training. did you know he was, and probably still is, a tennis guru?

actually, i didn't go to MHS. i know alot of Skeeters though. from the past 15-20 years. i went to a little school east of the DFW.

Ranger Mom
06-13-2007, 03:53 PM
i was a shemale in love with the infamous poster known as gsquared. we made out in mrs. milby's english class. ask him about it. he had a rock hard....left ab. His right side wasn't developed yet, due to his tennis training. did you know he was, and probably still is, a tennis guru?

I need to go home......I laughed all the way through that one!!

Fotbol
06-13-2007, 03:53 PM
So if i play tennis, I can get one rock hard ab:clap:

charlesrixey
06-13-2007, 03:54 PM

actually, i didn't go to MHS. i know alot of Skeeters though. from the past 15-20 years. i went to a little school east of the DFW.

that sounds so familiar!

do i know you, pooch?

pirate4state
06-13-2007, 03:55 PM
so, if I random things that are about...oh, idk...sonic ice....or maybe Dale Jr.....or gsquared's strawberry thongs....i'd get the "ax"? :nerd: G2 strawberry thongs??? Has he even been on lately? :thinking: :thinking:

Discussing sonic ice & Dale Jr are perfectly normal topics for this board.

Post padding is actually "okay" during the off season, but today it is annoying with all the "ttt". There are more creative ways to pad your post count. Try smilies.

pirate4state
06-13-2007, 03:55 PM
oh and since you appear to be a new poster you may want to read the rules & f.a.q.

DaHop72
06-13-2007, 03:56 PM
G2 strawberry thongs??? Has he even been on lately? :thinking: :thinking:

Discussing sonic ice & Dale Jr are perfectly normal topics for this board.

Post padding is actually "okay" during the off season, but today it is annoying with all the "ttt". There are more creative ways to pad your post count. Try smilies. :D :D :kiss: :kiss:

pirate4state
06-13-2007, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
:D :D :kiss: :kiss: thank you for your fine example sir :D

SWMustang
06-13-2007, 03:59 PM

I lobbed one in there and you knocked it out of the park - well done...:clap: :clap: :clap:

Ranger Mom
06-13-2007, 03:59 PM

Post padding is actually "okay" during the off season, but today it is annoying with all the "ttt". There are more creative ways to pad your post count. Try smilies.

I like this one for some reason.....I guess because I can relate to it!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/snort.gif

pirate4state
06-13-2007, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I like this one for some reason.....I guess because I can relate to it!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/snort.gif There are several that I like that are NOT board appropriate!! :eek: :eek: :D

Ranger Mom
06-13-2007, 04:01 PM
There are several that I like that are NOT board appropriate!! :eek: :eek: :D

Yeah.....me too!!

We may have to compare notes on PM's!!:D

pooch
06-13-2007, 04:01 PM
charlesrixey, we used to have some bantering repartee on the old pig about 7-8 years ago....i was pooch back then too...:)

carter08
06-13-2007, 04:03 PM
POST PADDERS :mad: :mad: :mad:

pooch
06-13-2007, 04:11 PM
oh and since you appear to be a new poster you may want to read the rules & f.a.q.

1). Keep it clean....you don't have to worry about my f%@$!#(^ @$$

2). Illegal activity topics are forbidden...like stuff about aliens?!

3). Do not engage in personal attacks...stick and stone, brutha.!

4). Use intelligence and wit....i may have a hard time with this..

5). No political/religious topics....i'll leave those posts for the Vatican city forum i frequent after mass on Saturday.

6). Obey instructions from Moderators and Administrators...aye aye, cap'n!

7). Do not divulge contents of Private Messages...i won't mess with my privates.

8). No free email accounts...is anything really free anymore?

9). No username changes...been pooch. staying pooch. stay, pooch, stay.

10). Use of the phrase "Official 3ADownlow......"...uh. okay.

11). Links to other 3A sites prohibited....are there really any other good sites...??

12). DO NOT Copy and Paste Premium ....dont' worry cuz i get tired head from even thinking about it....

13). Have fun...that's why I am here...plus i've met a few folks on here...;)

Ranger Mom
06-13-2007, 04:12 PM

13). Have fun...that's why I am here...plus i've met a few folks on here...;)

I'm glad you are here......you crack me up!!!:D

carter08
06-13-2007, 04:13 PM
Intelligence and wit :confused:

Then how are some of us still here?

pirate4state
06-13-2007, 04:15 PM
1). Keep it clean....you don't have to worry about my f%@$!#(^ @$$ :doh: :doh: :doh:

pooch
06-13-2007, 04:16 PM
:doh: :doh: :doh:

oops or something? :D

pirate4state
06-13-2007, 04:18 PM
oops or something? :D or something....were you at the state track meet???

pooch
06-13-2007, 04:18 PM
I'm glad you are here......you crack me up!!!:D

thank you Ranger Mom.

looking forward to some of this highly touted 3A discussion...esp. in August through December...:inlove:

pooch
06-13-2007, 04:19 PM
or something....were you at the state track meet???

yep. but i didn't run. :p

carter08
06-13-2007, 04:19 PM
thank you Ranger Mom.

looking forward to some of this highly touted 3A discussion...esp. in August through December...:inlove:

Just remember.

If a thread contains the words Snyder or Sweetwater, it is best to stay out of them.

DU_stud04
06-13-2007, 04:20 PM
trying to get to 1500 before kickoff...think it can be done? get ready for insane, random, and insightful posting.

stay hard. ive had about 1000 posts in 2 weeks, im sure you can get 1500 by kickoff

carter08
06-13-2007, 04:21 PM

stay hard.

Yea. You can do it.

I heard a legend that someone on another HS Football board got 1000 in a day

pooch
06-13-2007, 04:22 PM
dude, i bet his finger hurt.

carter08
06-13-2007, 04:26 PM
dude, i bet his finger hurt.

yea.

that much posting must be like exercise or something

pirate4state
06-13-2007, 04:26 PM
yep. but i didn't run. :p now i remember you!! this should get interesting when G2 jumps into these threads :eek:

Ranger Mom
06-13-2007, 04:27 PM
or something....were you at the state track meet???

You didn't meet him????

I did!!!

pirate4state
06-13-2007, 04:29 PM
You didn't meet him????

I did!!! huh? didn't we all meet him? i think we met everyone but Angel Eyes, except that I had already met her in Round Rock. :crazy1:

pooch
06-13-2007, 04:30 PM
sorry, i didn't get to stay longer at the state meet, but the little tot was hot. we sat in the shade for the remainder....we came back for the 5A though. it was still hot. :cool:

Phantom Stang
06-13-2007, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey

Me too!!

Phantom Stang
06-13-2007, 04:40 PM

;)

Ranger Mom
06-13-2007, 04:43 PM
huh? didn't we all meet him? i think we met everyone but Angel Eyes, except that I had already met her in Round Rock. :crazy1:

I know that!!!

If you met him, then why were you asking him if he was at the State Track meet???

Geeez.....and they call ME "blonde"!!:dispntd: :dispntd: :crazy1:

Phantom Stang
06-13-2007, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by carter08
Just remember.

If a thread contains the words Snyder or Sweetwater, it is best to stay out of them.
Wait till you see the ones about West Columbia and ?????

Oh never mind!!:p

pooch
06-13-2007, 04:48 PM
:wave:

AP Panther Fan
06-13-2007, 04:50 PM
Hey.....has this rule always been there? Maybe I am misinterpreting it? Geez, I post articles sometimes if they aren't too long, but I also include the "credits".....YIKES!:eek: I didn't realize I was a blatant rule-breaker.

12). DO NOT Copy and Paste Premium Conten From Other Sites in an Open Forum. If the content is premium on another site it's premium for a reason, it is the copyright content of the author and publisher. If posted on an open forum this can open 3ADL up to potential litigation. In all cases, if you want to post content please post a link to the content. If you copy and paste content, it will be removed and you will be ROM'd without warning at the mod's or Admin's discretion.

Ranger Mom
06-13-2007, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Hey.....has this rule always been there? Maybe I am misinterpreting it? Geez, I post articles sometimes if they aren't too long, but I also include the "credits".....YIKES!:eek: I didn't realize I was a blatant rule-breaker.

12). DO NOT Copy and Paste Premium Conten From Other Sites in an Open Forum. If the content is premium on another site it's premium for a reason, it is the copyright content of the author and publisher. If posted on an open forum this can open 3ADL up to potential litigation. In all cases, if you want to post content please post a link to the content. If you copy and paste content, it will be removed and you will be ROM'd without warning at the mod's or Admin's discretion.

This is talking more about a site that you have to pay for to read.

For example...I am a paid subscriber at the site "scout.com that Matthew328 does work for. I can read any of the article he writes.....but only because I have a subscription.

I can't copy and paste the article over here BECAUSE it is a subscriber site!!

pirate4state
06-13-2007, 04:54 PM
I know that!!!

If you met him, then why were you asking him if he was at the State Track meet???

Geeez.....and they call ME "blonde"!!:dispntd: :dispntd: :crazy1:

It didn't dawn on me that pooch was the guy we meet at the track meet until after I had asked the question! GAH!

pirate4state
06-13-2007, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

wow i hadn't noticed that new rule either - good thing i never do that kind of stuff ;)

Ranger Mom
It didn't dawn on me that pooch was the guy we meet at the track meet until after I had asked the question! GAH!

Thank God you cleared that up.....you were confusing the heck out of me!!!:D

Rabbit'93
pooch what HS did you say you went to?

AP Panther Fan
06-13-2007, 05:01 PM
This is talking more about a site that you have to pay for to read.

For example...I am a paid subscriber at the site "scout.com that Matthew328 does work for. I can read any of the article he writes.....but only because I have a subscription.

I can't copy and paste the article over here BECAUSE it is a subscriber site!!

gotcha....thanks....I feel a little better. I guess the word "premium" qualifies it somewhat.

Ranger Mom
06-13-2007, 05:01 PM
wow i hadn't noticed that new rule either - good think i never do that kind of stuff ;)

First time I had seen it too!!!

I guess we are on a "need to know" basis these days!!!:D :D

pirate4state
06-13-2007, 05:04 PM

Well, I do remember a conversation about that rule, but never followed up on it. :p

AP Panther Fan
06-13-2007, 05:04 PM

lol....you know how small the circle of trust is.;) :D

good movie....

pooch
06-13-2007, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
pooch what HS did you say you went to?

i didn't say.

pooch
06-14-2007, 08:33 AM
Good morning...:kiss:

Ranger Mom
06-14-2007, 08:45 AM
Good morning...:kiss:

Good morning pooch!!:inlove:

pooch
06-14-2007, 01:54 PM
[yawning] jes' took a catnap....meow....:p

pooch
06-14-2007, 02:31 PM
this is number 77 :)

carter08
06-14-2007, 02:32 PM
this is number 77 :)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

pooch
06-14-2007, 03:26 PM
thx :eek:

carter08
06-14-2007, 03:28 PM
thx :eek: :thumbsup:

pooch
06-16-2007, 09:11 PM
hey carter08, who's that on your pic? is it tommy chong or jerry garcia?