PDA

View Full Version : Tarpons vs. Bobcats

Kool Tarpon 21
09-22-2002, 12:05 PM
I have been waiting for this game for a long time now. It's finally going to happen. I know we are both good teams and we are going to fight for the win just like Los Fresnos and we did. It's this Friday at the Eliseo Villareal Memorial Stadium. I hope to see you all there. It's going to be an exciting game. I don't think you want to miss it.

TarponRl3k
09-22-2002, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Kool Tarpon 21:
I have been waiting for this game for a long time now. It's finally going to happen. I know we are both good teams and we are going to fight for the win just like Los Fresnos and we did. It's this Friday at the Eliseo Villareal Memorial Stadium. I hope to see you all there. It's going to be an exciting game. I don't think you want to miss it.

The stadium hasn't been officially named that, has it? From my understanding, the movement wasn't passed but I'm pretty sure things should get straightened out.
Missile, not to upset you or contradict you or anything, but do you seriously think it will be an exciting game? I mean...halftime, hell yeah, best halftime shows of the season, but that's not part of the game.
Rio Hondo will be struggling, I don't think the fight they have in them has been built up well enough in their pre-district warm ups. They aren't prepared enough to make this game exciting. Maybe for SOME Tarpon fans but it's like watching a no-hitter in baseball...some people think it's exciting but..personally, I would be bored out of my mind to watch a no-hitter.
Good Luck though.

sinton66
09-22-2002, 02:34 PM
Info purposes only, Data Poll has R.H. by +7.5. They also had L.F. by +14 last week. I think you guys will match up well with R.H. and look for it to be an exciting game. I'm gonna pick P.I. in an upset in a tight one. Best of luck to both teams for an injury free game.

TarponRl3k
09-22-2002, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by sinton66:
Info purposes only, Data Poll has R.H. by +7.5. They also had L.F. by +14 last week. I think you guys will match up well with R.H. and look for it to be an exciting game. I'm gonna pick P.I. in an upset in a tight one. Best of luck to both teams for an injury free game.

I think with how PI has done against their opponents and how Rio Hondo has done with theirs, RH may seem ahead of the game but if you take a look at who they've been playing, it seems like PI is going to start off the season pretty darn well.

sinton66
09-22-2002, 02:42 PM
Ummmm... I agree. The polls have a hard time when it comes to predictions this early. Football "nuts" like me tend to trust their "gut" in games like this.

Kool Tarpon 21
09-22-2002, 09:40 PM
Rio Hondo have been playing small schools, but they did that last year too. It was a good game last year. We both wanted the win, but we took it. It was a very close win though. We were both going all out and we came victorious with a 7-6 win. I wouldn't underestimate what Rio Hondo can do. I am looking forward for this Friday and I hope all of the fans are too.

TarponRl3k
09-22-2002, 10:32 PM
Oh Missile, stop trying to sound all humble, being careful of what you say in case you guys lose. Just tell us what you REALLY think- you want a piece of those bobcats, dont you. you want to rip them to shreds and beat them 500-0. and you believe that you will. you think they are going to lose horribly, dont you?
Ok. I'm just messin wit you. good luck.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
09-23-2002, 12:27 AM
I predict Port Isabel by 21

Rio Hondo.......you deserve what you prepare for......and Prepa Tech (Mexico), La Villa (32-2A), St. Joe (TAPPS 5A), and Mission Veterans (1st year 31-4A school) will only prepare you for a severe beatdown by a REAL football team, like Port Isabel. If there's anything that will bring Rio Hondo down to Earth, it'll be the Tarpons that will do the job.

Kool Tarpon 21
09-23-2002, 12:34 AM
Kristen, I am not trying to sound all humble just in case we lose. I do think that Rio Hondo is a good team. I do want to beat them by a lot of points, but all the teams always want to do that. I'm just saying that we shouldn't be overconfident because that's when things start going wrong. I think we should just play the game and forget about pre-season. We start a new season 0-0. Now we want to make it 1-0. Can't wait till this Friday.

Dark-Knight
09-23-2002, 09:35 AM
Hey Hey Calm down! Lets leave the talking on the field band wise and football wise! k

c u on friday!

TarponRl3k
09-23-2002, 04:11 PM
Ok. Since you play football and I don't, you be humble and I'll be over confident FOR you guys, ok? and feel free to brag about how you have such a great band backin up your team http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/wink.gif

TarponRl3k
09-23-2002, 04:12 PM
hey, north texas, were you looking for me at the los fresnos game?

TarponFanInNorthTexas
09-23-2002, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by TarponRl3k:
hey, north texas, were you looking for me at the los fresnos game?

Yes I was......was gonna say hi to ya, just so you'd know who I was.

Kool Tarpon 21
09-23-2002, 09:25 PM
Ok Kristen, I like that proposition. I will brag about our ALL STATE BAND and let you do the bragging for our football team. http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/wink.gif

Kool Tarpon 21
09-23-2002, 09:26 PM
This way we will both stay humble, but sill be bragging. I don't know what I just said but yeah.

TarponRl3k
09-23-2002, 09:29 PM
lol Missile, I'll just nod my head and smile. That's a good proposition. You brag all you want and I'll brag all I want and we cant be as humble....and/or modest as we want about ourselves, k?

Well, I couldn't find you at the game, I went down to look for you to say hi but I couldn't find you. When's the next time you're coming down for a game? Of course...you can always go to one of our marching comps http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/wink.gif

Kool Tarpon 21
09-23-2002, 09:35 PM
Yeah Kristen what you said.

Kool Tarpon 21
09-23-2002, 09:35 PM
Yeah Kristen what you said.

TarponRl3k
09-23-2002, 09:37 PM
uh huh

TarponFanInNorthTexas
09-23-2002, 10:03 PM
lol Missile, I'll just nod my head and smile. That's a good proposition. You brag all you want and I'll brag all I want and we cant be as humble....and/or modest as we want about ourselves, k?

Well, I couldn't find you at the game, I went down to look for you to say hi but I couldn't find you. When's the next time you're coming down for a game? Of course...you can always go to one of our marching comps http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/wink.gif

I'll be there for the Lyford game Oct. 11th.

Kool Tarpon 21
09-23-2002, 10:10 PM
Where do you live?

Kool Tarpon 21
09-23-2002, 10:11 PM
Do you live in Richardson, Texas? Wherever that is. Well, I hope you can make it to the game.

TarponRl3k
09-23-2002, 10:30 PM
LYFORD??? of all games, why Lyford??? Well hey, next time you tell someone to tell me to go down there whenever I can...be down there! lol. I was going crazy wonderin where the heck you were! Did you see me anyway? I conducted 4th quarter- I got tired of playing (is that possible????) Maybe I'll see you at that game then. I think that is the game before our Pigskin contest. We'll probably have everyone in uniform including Drill Team and cheerleaders.

TarponRl3k
09-23-2002, 10:32 PM
Hey Dark Knight, what instrument do you play? You're in band, right? If you are, are you an officer or section leader, drum major or anything? Let me know who you are on Friday, k?

TarponFanInNorthTexas
09-24-2002, 01:05 AM
Do you live in Richardson, Texas? Wherever that is. Well, I hope you can make it to the game.

It's a suburb, between Dallas and Plano....on the north side.

And the reason why i'm coming to the Lyford (of all the ones to pick from) game isn't my fault. My best friend from HS is getting married Oct. 12 (Saturday) in Port Isabel and i'm in the wedding party.

By the way, last Friday......I was hanging out in the high school cafeteria, oh.....around 10:30am to about 11am. I was hoping to see you, Missle, but I never did.....nor did I see my cousin Orlando Ochoa. I had something in my posession that I wanted to show you, but I wasn't able to do it.........

What was it, you ask?

All I am going to tell you is this....

Whenever the team faces another team, the odds just seem way too high to overcome and it seems that all is lost.......just watch this tape, and know that Tarpons in the past have overcome the impossible and made it possible. Just because the great Tarpon teams of the past were able to do it doesn't mean you can't do it.......

I have it with me right now, but I will be making several copies of it...and i'll give Orlando Ochoa one, and i'll give the other one to you, Missle. By the way, SWEET TD run vs. Los Fresnos.....and tell "Nitro", the guy that got ROMed off of here, that his 76 yard run was awesome.

P.S. - It's P.I. vs. Cuero 1994. I'm not sure you remember that game, but someone who WILL remember is Coach Holland. And Kristen.....not sure what i'm going to wear yet, but i'll let you know beforehand........OR we could do what all the Sinton fans on here are doing, everyone from PI on the forum meeting up BEFORE the game someplace. That'd be cool.

[This message has been edited by TarponFanInNorthTexas (edited September 24, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by TarponFanInNorthTexas (edited September 24, 2002).]

Kool Tarpon 21
09-24-2002, 07:11 AM
Hey Thanks. I'll be sure to watch it. I know things that seem impossible are possible. I believe. I just need to get my team to do that. Well, see you the Lyford game.

TarponRl3k
09-24-2002, 07:17 AM
MISSILE, GO BACK TO BED

TarponRl3k
09-24-2002, 07:20 AM
meet before the game? Missile's gotta be with the team and I've gotta be with the band...
Doesn't everyone remember that game? Man I remember playing sealy...we played sealy right? or is that just where the game was located.....maybe....oh nevermind.

[This message has been edited by TarponRl3k (edited September 24, 2002).]

Kool Tarpon 21
09-24-2002, 07:23 AM
Kristen leave me alone. I have to go to school. Yeah, I have to be with the team since we get out of school. I think we have early release on Friday. I have to be there with the team since 1:30 or 2:00 or whatever time we get out.

TarponRl3k
09-24-2002, 07:36 AM
http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/frown.gif I'm sorry Missile.
???
Anyway, I probably don't have to be at the band hil until around 5:30 or something.
What's your first name? Wait, let me guess like we're guessing Spaniards. We figured out that his name is neither Shaniqua nor Bob. Maybe Henry though. Is your name.....ken?

TarponFanInNorthTexas
09-24-2002, 01:06 PM
http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/frown.gif I'm sorry Missile.
???
Anyway, I probably don't have to be at the band hil until around 5:30 or something.
What's your first name? Wait, let me guess like we're guessing Spaniards. We figured out that his name is neither Shaniqua nor Bob. Maybe Henry though. Is your name.....ken?

You're 100% correct on the name. You probably got it from Linda Sagnez, or Orlando Ochoa....my aunt, and cousin respectively.

Missle....do y'all still eat at Pizza Hut on Thursday after practice, or do you guys not do that anymore?

And Kristen, Yes, we played Sealy in the semi-finals in 1994, lost 34-13. The game was played at Javelina Stadium in Kingsville. The same place we tied Cuero, and beat Bandera.

BULLDOGFAN
09-24-2002, 01:33 PM
Hard to get excited about the current Tarpons when you were able to see the teams of the 70's...

Prawling-Knight
09-24-2002, 01:44 PM
Man they banned my other name!!!! I dont know what I did? Someone help. this is Dark-Knight!!!!

Bobcats all the way, by the way I play a low brass horn!

TarponRl3k
09-24-2002, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by TarponFanInNorthTexas:
You're 100% correct on the name. You probably got it from Linda Sagnez, or Orlando Ochoa....my aunt, and cousin respectively.

Missle....do y'all still eat at Pizza Hut on Thursday after practice, or do you guys not do that anymore?

And Kristen, Yes, we played Sealy in the semi-finals in 1994, lost 34-13. The game was played at Javelina Stadium in Kingsville. The same place we tied Cuero, and beat Bandera.

No, You gave me your email address once on rgvsports. lol. That's how I know your name.

YES! I so remember that game! On the drive up there, we got stopped because we didnt have a license plate on the FRONT (ugh) and I remember asking my parents what a Javalina was ( I think they had one painted on the field)

I don't talk to your cousin and I never see your aunt around. Except for this morning when a few of us were locked out of the bandhall, I saw her drive up in her little red ford

Big Tarp 74
09-24-2002, 06:46 PM
Are you from a PI Team from the 70's? They were good. However this current team does have speed. They did a great job against a very good Los Fresnos Team. I have watched Football for many many years, but this Los Fresnos team, was one of the best team I have ever seen them field. They avg. 435 yards per game. PI played a good game. I am proud of them.

Originally posted by BULLDOGFAN:
Hard to get excited about the current Tarpons when you were able to see the teams of the 70's...

TarponKing
09-24-2002, 10:34 PM
Hey Tarpons Good luck against Rio Hondo this Friday!.....I say lets send a message to all the 32-3AAA teams and any other 3a team that believes we are are just a pushover!...Ha!...Lets decimate the Bobcats........Goooooooo Tarpons!!!!!!!!!!

TarponRl3k
09-24-2002, 11:03 PM
i drank too much.whats going one?

yeah on a teusday night right
bye you guys rock

SilverT
09-25-2002, 12:12 AM
hmm, kris, don't go to Rachael's house anymore lol. Um,
Hey, you and Missile should go out. It may relieve a lot of the whole PI band vs football tension. You'd be doing the whole school and ONLINE WORLD a favor. Besides, I mean, you're both really smart, passionate about what ya do. Might as well, right?

TarponRl3k
09-25-2002, 12:13 AM
uh...... ESTHERS RETARDED. she takes everything kevin tells her about our classes and tries to act like she knows whats going on. what the heck's up with that.
Missile doesnt like me, what are you talking about?

SilverT
09-25-2002, 12:25 AM
If he doesnt like you then he's stupid

Missile, i dont think you're supposed to see this

You're like, smart and pretty and all that stuff. Like, you're not just book smart like most people, you actually know what you're talking about when you choose to speak. You know what you like and want as opposed to this esther i keep hearing about that cant even decide if the guys she's with 24-7 is her bf or not. maybe she jsut wants to get some and be able to say she's single at the same time. sounds slutty to me.

Anywya, this is off the topic i know, i should just call her right. im sorry. no for real though. you and missile would make a sweet couple.
maybe you should try it. youre cute and pretty, just take him, he doesnt even have to know about it.

Anyway. I think PI will have to show Rio Hondo what they're made of. It should be a pretty good showing with PI vs RH. Id ont know if they know how PI is doing or not. Maybe it will take them a whiel to realize that they're playing a real team this week.

TarponRl3k
09-25-2002, 12:30 AM
Lol! missile's gonna think you're demented lol!.

Anyway. bobcats and tarpons, right? Who's bob? how many cats does bob have?

Anyway, you're right though. I agree with you. The Bobcats will definitely have troule at the beginning but theres no telling what may happen after halftime.

Kool Tarpon 21
09-25-2002, 06:14 AM
Ok Ok Ok. What's this about me and Kristen? I do think she's pretty and smart, but me eyes are set on this other girl. Who is SilverT? Do you know me? Anyways, I want to beat the bobcats pretty bad. I don't think they're an wasy team to beat, but we're going to try our best to defeat them. I think they know who they're facing. See you all this Friday. CAN'T WAIT!

TarponRl3k
09-25-2002, 07:15 AM
I don't even know who he is. He IMed me and said he was gonna tell me but he never did so I give up on that one. Your eyes set on another girl, huh? Ouch, heatbroken lol. Anyway....you be quiet boy. Let me do the talking for the Tarpons. You're gonna win cuz you're gonna jack up some major points in the first half but second half they'll never be able to catch up. don't tire yourselves out. You're gonna win, just play hard.

SilverT
09-25-2002, 05:23 PM
Ah see Missile, you broke kristen's heart. see what you gone did...Kris, I'll tell you later tonight. I'll IM you. I promise. Missile, yeah I know you. Ok well i don't know you to the point where I eat lunch with you and talk to you everyday but...I know ya. Eyes set on another girl....Who, Shakira? Knowing PI you probably like someone that already has a kid or something gross like that. From me to you- just some advice- dont ever date anyone that is not as smart as you and dont ever date anyone who spends 3 hours on their hair and make up every morning. They're not worth it. ha...i just wasted a huge chunk of my time with one and I regret every moment of it.

TarponRl3k
09-25-2002, 08:56 PM
You should really talk about that somewhere else if you feel you must continue that particular discussion (thats directed towards silverT)

[This message has been edited by TarponRl3k (edited September 25, 2002).]

TarponFanInNorthTexas
09-25-2002, 08:56 PM
Hey Missle.......need a little more motivation?

Check out what Toby said about us the Region 4 page under "Games of the Week"

He gave us the ULTIMATE DISSING.......picking P.I. to LOSE to the Bobcats.

TarponRl3k
09-25-2002, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by TarponFanInNorthTexas:
Hey Missle.......need a little more motivation?

Check out what Toby said about us the Region 4 page under "Games of the Week"

He gave us the ULTIMATE DISSING.......picking P.I. to LOSE to the Bobcats.

Nah...I read that earlier...it wasn't that bad. But I did feel slightly dissed. Then again I don't play so there's no telling how anyone else will feel.

Kool Tarpon 21
09-26-2002, 06:40 AM
I got enough motivation for tomorrow. Rio Hondo's coaches talk too much. All we need to do is get our game going on and then we will see what happens. One more day.

sinton66
09-26-2002, 06:44 AM
Folks, remember it's just an opinion, and he's entitled to have it. Toby's ok in my book. I think he's wrong on this one, but that's MY opinion.

Kool Tarpon 21
09-26-2002, 08:28 PM
Well, this is it. Tomorrow is the grand night. We will finally face the bobcats. Hope you all come and watch us play.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
09-26-2002, 11:42 PM
Well, this is it. Tomorrow is the grand night. We will finally face the bobcats. Hope you all come and watch us play.

Kick some butt tomorrow, Tarpons.

TarponRl3k
09-27-2002, 12:41 AM
Good Luck to everyone.....
PI and RH bands....I just ask you keep it clean..pleeaaaaaseeee!!
Tarpons, I'm sure you'll do great.

Big Tarp 74
09-27-2002, 12:35 PM
How is everthing going? Hope it is going well. Here lately, the Tarpons have been facing some hardnose media reporters. The media has made comments such as the Rio Hondo Bobcats last year district champs will once again try to win the 32-AAA crown. The questions everyone else is asking is when did Rio Hondo win the crown last year. PI beat Rio Hondo in a 7-6 Head to Head meeting. The other issues is the coach from Rio Hondo keep playing this up with the Local media, that they are the district champ. So our little town is hot under the coller. Rio Hondo has been stating it impresive wins over Ciduad Victoria Mexico, La Via, St. Joe, and Mission Memorial, and make it sound like PI has not played anyone. If the truth be known, PI has played a very hard schedule. Look at this schedule.

Edouch Elsa (4A) One of the top rated 4A schools in southtexas. They beat Edinburg. They had a 1-1 tie in the Schrimmage with Port Isabel.

Mercedes (4A) Another one of the better school out of Edouch Elsa district. They almost beat 5A Rio Grande City, which has a good ball club. Mercedes had a 2-1 advantage in a schrimmage with PI.

Florisville (4A) One of another 4A schools, that had size and speed. PI beat them in the schrimmage 2-1.

PSJA Memorial (4A) The top rated 4A school out of district 31-4A. PI lost that game 33-6. PI threw to many intersepts, just did not play well, they were kinda nicked up against Florisville.

Fal District 31-3A top rated school. They lost to Port Isabel 34-6. Was a big favorit over Port Isabel.

Los Fresnos (4A) This is one of the best 4A schools in the Valley, even better than PSJA Memorial. They have beaten, Donna(5A) top dog in the valley, Pace lost to them, San Benito lost to them, and final PI lost to them in a 42-35 finish.

The level of competion Rio Hondo has faced, is nowhere at the level that Port Isabel has had to face. That is why our fans are in disbelief about Tobys Picks.

Originally posted by sinton66:
Folks, remember it's just an opinion, and he's entitled to have it. Toby's ok in my book. I think he's wrong on this one, but that's MY opinion.

[This message has been edited by Big Tarp 74 (edited September 27, 2002).]

footballgal
09-27-2002, 01:11 PM
*****G O B I G B L U E !!!*****

http://www.valleystar.com/art/sports/PI092702.jpg

****G O
********F I G H T
*****************W I N !!!!

[This message has been edited by footballgal (edited September 27, 2002).]

Kool Tarpon 21
09-27-2002, 11:07 PM
We just finished playing the Rio Hondo Kittens.(LOL) I don't know who actually chose them as the tops dog in our district. After this game, there should be no doubt as to who is BIG KAJUNA. We embarrassed the Rio Hondo Kitties. We destroyed, demolished, devoured, annihilated, vanquished, decapitated, dismantled...ok ok you get my point. We shattered their dreams of becoming the District Champs. I know we should be humble on our win, but this message is for the Rio Hondo Staff. They(the coaches) were talking trash to us. Tell me, what kind of coaches are that? Anyways, we made our statement. WE CAME VICTORIOUS OVER THOSE CATS WITH A SCORE OF 45-0. Rio Hondo staff, if you're gonna talk the talk, you better be ready to walk the walk.

<small>[ October 03, 2002, 10:45 PM: Message edited by: Matthew328 ]</small>

TarponRl3k
09-27-2002, 11:56 PM
We just finished playing the Rio Hondo Kittens.(LOL) I don't know who actually chose them as the tops dog in our district. After this game, there should be no doubt as to who is BIG KAJUNA. We embarrassed the Rio Hondo Kitties. We destroyed, demolished, devoured, annihilated, vanquished, decapitated, dismantled...ok ok you get my point. We shattered their dreams of becoming the District Champs. I know we should be humble on our win, but this message is for the Rio Hondo Staff. They(the coaches) were talking trash to us. Tell me, what kind of coaches are that? Anyways, we made our statement. WE CAME VICTORIOUS OVER THOSE PU$$Y CATS WITH A SCORE OF 45-0. Rio Hondo staff, if you're gonna talk the talk, you better be ready to walk the walk.

Missile, I hate to say it but...well, actually I love to say it but uh, I told you so.
Don't ge getting all cocky though, this was barely the first district game and RH wasn't used to playing real teams. You still have to face La Feria and Raymondville- they're doing very well and did pretty well tonight as well. With all the trash RH was talking...I would have just run up the score on them. But you guys played great. Congrats.

Kakarot
09-28-2002, 02:00 PM
hey footballgurl thats a nice pic hehe. Port Isabels next mission is against Hidalgo , and i cant wait to play them.

footballgal
09-28-2002, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Kakarot:
hey footballgurl thats a nice pic hehe. Port Isabels next mission is against Hidalgo , and i cant wait to play them.
Sorry I havent been posting and supporting you lately but I have not been feeling too hot. But yesterday I couldn't miss this match-up for the world and was a great win!

Kakarot; I guess you're the one in the pix huh?

First things first; Tarpons you'll did a FANTASTIC job on both sides of the ball!! I mean the O line was just blowing their D right at the line of scrimmage. The seawall was as it's usual, aggresive and hard hitting. I know after watching you play against LF your potential - I thought it then but I will say it now even though it's early in the district race- I just don't see anyone in the district coming close to beating you - you guys have really seperated yourselves fromt he rest. The next game will be a bit of a challenge, I am just a LITTLE concerned with Hidalgo after how they played La Feria and especially because they are a passing team. They have a good QB in Segura. But I am sure Coach Monty will have you work on the pass defense this coming week, if he hasn't already.

Hey Missle, why didn't you play after you tackled Jacob Mendez #11, at RH only almost TD? Did you hurt yourself? Hope you are OK!

Again,great win guys keep working hard and showing class. Accepting the dicipline Coach Monty giving you it shows alot of character.

GO BIG BLUE !!!! http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

TarponRl3k
09-28-2002, 09:13 PM
Kool Tarpon 21
Varsity
posted September 22, 2002 09:44 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Kristen. I don't think you should undestimate what Rio Hondo is capble of doing though. It's kool that you have confidence in us, but Rio Hondo is no walk on the park. "

what were you saying, Missile? you know im good for picks, if i didnt know you guys were gonne beat them horribly, i would have said nothing.

footballgal
09-28-2002, 11:32 PM
http://www.valleystar.com/art/sports/PI092802.jpg

BULLDOZER: Port Isabel’s Joey Loera carries the ball against the Rio Hondo Bobcats during first-half action on Friday night at Tarpon Stadium in Port Isabel. Loera rushed for 175 yards and two touchdowns
http://www.rgvsports.com/archives/9-28-02/0928_PortIsabel_Loera.jpg

9/27/02 Rio Hondo vs Port Isabel Tarpons
Final Score PI 45 & RH 0

[This message has been edited by footballgal (edited September 28, 2002).]

SilverT
09-29-2002, 09:04 PM
those pics are pretty fresh

TarponRl3k
09-30-2002, 01:20 AM
They are tight pics. I may use them for the band booth for club awareness day. Not really trying to recruit people but if we can, i guess so. Those are just examples of what we get to see free of charge. I felt kind of guilty for not having to pay to see that PI vs LF game though....and....not to diss anyone...and im sorry to say this...but I really enjoyed watching PI beat the you know what out of Rio Hondo....sorry, I've got issues with RH

TarponFanInNorthTexas
09-30-2002, 01:22 AM
Yeah, footballgal.......how DO you set those pictures up?

And Kristen.......What are you doing up so late?

TarponFanInNorthTexas
09-30-2002, 01:29 AM
By the way, Missle, Nitro (Kakarot, at least that's who I think you are) good job shutting up those damn "meowing" thingies.......what are they called.....whatever, they're roadkill now. hehe

And what kind of problem does the RH coaching staff have with P.I.??? What's their deal? Why the big chip on their shoulder about P.I.? etc. etc. etc.....well anyway, at least (i'm gonna make like "The Rock" here) those Jabronies now know their role......which is to sit down, and shut up.....IF YOU SMELLLLELELELELELELELLLLLLLLLLL.....WHAT THE TARPS, ......................are.......cookin' :cool:

TarponRl3k
09-30-2002, 07:22 AM
The question is, what are you doing up so late to be able to ask me. Actually, I was up until about 3am trying to figure some stuff out for this band thing for club awareness day.... I used those three pictures.... :D i just had to...

footballgal
09-30-2002, 10:24 PM
Check out this Port Isabel Native:
My hubby played street football with him and all the other neighborhood kids.

The older boys gave my hubby and Juan a hard time to make them "tough". They called him "Juan la Vieja" (Juan the woman, loosely translated)as he was known to have cried a few times, but now they know it was the passion and love of the game he had in him. Back then he was a thin boy of course nobody dares to call him that now. :D As you can see by his neck, he is & has been buffed since playing at what use to be Texas A&I at Kingsville.

web page (http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/store/the_team/coaches.asp?id=9)

footballgal
10-03-2002, 01:51 PM
TarponFanInNorthTexas:
Yeah, footballgal.......how DO you set those pictures up?

And Kristen.......What are you doing up so late?It's even easier now, just click on properties on the picture you want the copy and past AFTER clicking the "IMAGE" button below.

TarponRl3k
10-03-2002, 06:49 PM
the pic has to be off a website, right?

Matthew328
10-03-2002, 10:48 PM
KoolTarpon21 you are walking a thin line with one of those posts...watch the language you use...

Matthew328

Kool Tarpon 21
10-04-2002, 06:52 AM
I was sure not to say any bad words. I don't know what you're talking about. If I did say somethng bad, I'm sorry. I didn't meant to. Well, thanks for warning me and not ROMing me...

Matthew328
10-04-2002, 07:52 AM
Well it wasn't too bad...it was the whole thing about the "P" word with the 2 dollar signs for s...just kinda keep an eye on stuff like that

footballgal
10-04-2002, 10:36 AM
http://www.valleystar.com/art/sports/RIOHONDO100402.jpg
Here is another pix, I think this one is #1 Frankie Herrera. The awesome sophomore.