PDA

View Full Version : The Cavs will win Game 4 for this reason..

Fotbol
06-13-2007, 08:34 AM
TV Ratings, Money, Suspense, and a Fixed Game.
Let's all be honest, the Cavs can't beat The Spurs, but for the sake of Money, TV Ratings, and Las Vegas numbers, this will make for good suspense. The Cavs will have everyone thinking comeback, in all actuality the series will be over with Sunday, in Cleveland. Tim Duncan will be in Early foul trouble again, La Bron will have easy access to the hoop and the Spurs will point shave for the sake of the game, mark my words, the Cavs win game 4 Thurs.

Old Tiger
06-13-2007, 08:34 AM
They will probably win the next two games so San Antonio can win at home. NBA playoffs are rigged!

Fotbol
06-13-2007, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
They will probably win the next two games so San Antonio can win at home. NBA playoffs are rigged! If the series comes back to Texas, that's Millions of Dollars on the Table, and who in America wants to turn down a cool Million for the sake of a sweep, not gon happen.:cool:

luvhoops34
06-13-2007, 08:36 AM
I just don't see how the playoffs can be rigged? If that is the case, then why don't we ever hear about it from ex-players and coaches?

Fotbol
06-13-2007, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
I just don't see how the playoffs can be rigged? If that is the case, then why don't we ever hear about it from ex-players and coaches? Money!

Old Tiger
06-13-2007, 08:37 AM
The series will be 3-2 and ESPN will hype it up with this saying.

"CAN THE CAVS COME BACK FROM 3 DOWN WIN!"

After they say that and hype it up for a day and a half on EVERY ESPN show more people will tune in which means more dollars for those guys.

Old Tiger
06-13-2007, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
I just don't see how the playoffs can be rigged? If that is the case, then why don't we ever hear about it from ex-players and coaches? Do people talk about steroid use in baseball, nope, it would ruin the game.

Phil C
06-13-2007, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Fotbol
Money!

That would also be probably a good reason for someone to come forth too if it were so. :)

charlesrixey
06-13-2007, 08:59 AM
as far as i can tell, this series is 3-0 for a reason. If the Cavs were going to mount a serious comeback, it would've started in game 3.

this series won't go six games

BTEXDAD
06-13-2007, 09:12 AM
They will probably win the next two games so San Antonio can win at home. NBA playoffs are rigged!

You and Fotbol sound just like my wife. She has always said the series in every sport are often lengthened for television/money purposes.
I honestly don't think so, but it doesn't help me personally when I disagree with her, so maybe it's possible. :D

CalallenWildcat
06-13-2007, 09:14 AM

NBA Regular Season is rigged as well for the most part. That's why 90% of NBA games take the following form...Tipoff...close first quarter...one team pulls away in the 2nd and 3rd quarter...other team comes back in the 4th and for the last 3 minutes, it's a close ball game.

Old Tiger
06-13-2007, 09:17 AM
http://media.www.michigandaily.com/media/storage/paper851/news/2002/04/17/Sports/David.Stern.And.His.Capitalist.Conspiracy-1411207.shtml

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2006/news/story?id=2492729

http://www.roverradio.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2289&Itemid=72