PDA

View Full Version : I love my truck!

luvhoops34
06-13-2007, 08:27 AM
I've been without my pickup now for about two months, and just got it back yesterday. :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

I didn't realize just how much I missed driving my truck. No comparison between it and my SUV. The Explorer is ok to drive. But my truck.....ahhhhhhhh.

I've had all three makes of pickups since I was 21 years old. I've never been without one. Most have been crew cab duallys with a stick shift. My personal choice. :D I have to say I like the Fords and Dodges best but I had a Chevy one ton that was a damm good truck.

I drove my truck over by the lake yesterday and just enjoyed the hell out of myself!:D The only thing that could have possibly made it any better would have been to have a cold "drink" of my choice. And since that's not such a good idea anymore, I had to settle for bottled water.

I'm fixing to head out the door, hook up my gooseneck and hit the road for another adventure in driving. Yall have fun on the board today.:D

44INAROW
06-13-2007, 08:29 AM
dang, and I get to sit in an office all day :( Have fun ;)

luvhoops34
06-13-2007, 09:19 AM
If my ol' man will ever get dressed and finish his coffe, then I can leave! :mad: