PDA

View Full Version : slpybear checking in while his computer is RIP...

slpybear the bullfan
10-27-2002, 11:54 PM
Howdy guys... Hope everyone is doing well. Here are some scattered thoughts I have saved up to post while I have a few minutes...

1. Good win Bulls. Focus on each week. Don't worry about stats.

2. Emmitt is the man. IMHO, best COMPLETE running back to play the game.

3. I am becoming a Sanger Indians fan. And also starting to watch all the Region I district races, specially 8-3A, 5-3A, and 6-3A.

4. Mack Brown still will be fired. And RC should catch the same plane. All that talent and this is what our State gets for its two highest profile DivI programs?

5. Rally monkeys are like most things Californian, (Weird), but loved seeing the Angels win the series.

6. Woody's hit today was awesome. And a BAD Call. As some have noticed, it should never have happened as the play clock was expired when the ball was snapped.

7. Hats off to Celina. I said G'ville would win and I was wrong. Give 'em some respect and watch them go. (BTW, heard a lot of unsportsmanlike talk out about G'ville. That's a shame, darn good atheletes, but we even talked about the NFL celebrations they performed for routine tackels when they played Bridgeport.)

8. One, hope you are travelling safe this week. PM with talk about the LD game. Want to talk off board about it. Also want to hear about the new kid.

9. Airitout, enjoyed the post, please check PM.

10. EaglesRules has left the building. Thank goodness.

Everyone be safe and take care this week. Hope your team wins on Friday...

slpybear the bullfan
10-28-2002, 09:03 PM
Almost forgot to mention a couple of others...

11. Whatever happened to Lewisville? Earlier this year I saw some cry heresy when some people questioned whether they were legitimate contenders this year.

12. Southlake Carrol. Wow! Some programs are successful no matter what level they play at.

slpybear