PDA

View Full Version : Ranger Mom

spiveyrat
09-10-2003, 05:56 PM
I was just noticing your number of posts vs the amount of time you've been registered on the site...

3ADL, I think we need to plan an intervention!!! :D :D :D

Bandera YaYa
09-10-2003, 05:59 PM
Hey, this ain't no dating service!! :rolleyes:

spiveyrat
09-10-2003, 06:04 PM
I guess I shouldn't pick on just you, Sinton66 has been typing at a pretty blistering pace too.

Bandera: Do you know what an intervention is? Like when you get a family and/or friends together and pose an ultimatum to a family member who you believe has some sort of chemical dependency? Except in this case the dependency is on 3ADL? Get it? It was a joke.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

<small>[ September 11, 2003, 12:08 PM: Message edited by: spiveyrat ]</small>

sinton66
09-10-2003, 06:05 PM
Hmmmmmmmm, Ya Ya, now how is that any different than my "Get a room" comment?

<small>[ September 10, 2003, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>

Rabbit'93
09-10-2003, 06:35 PM
I'm beginning to wonder if YaYa has any sense of humor at all. I've begun to notice that she tends to take everything seriously. Wait haven't we said that before. I think that is what she wants.

Bandera YaYa
09-10-2003, 07:15 PM
Ya'll just crack me up....Duh? Yes, I knew it was a joke....really, guys, do I always have to explain myself???? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
09-10-2003, 07:22 PM
spiveyrat:
I was just noticing your number of posts vs the amount of time you've been registered on the site...

3ADL, I think we need to plan an intervention!!! :D :D :D Didn't you see my post last week about being a 3ADL-aholic?? :p

I think you are just jealous because YOU don't have over 1000 posts!!! :D :D

Ranger Mom
09-10-2003, 07:24 PM
Dang!!! I didn't realize I now had over 1100!!

Maybe I DO need help............NAH!!

POST ON!!!!

<small>[ September 10, 2003, 07:24 PM: Message edited by: Ranger Mom ]</small>

sinton66
09-10-2003, 07:29 PM
Onwards and upwards! And, don't even look back anymore. wink

spiveyrat
09-10-2003, 09:57 PM
Ranger Mom:

spiveyrat:

3ADL, I think we need to plan an intervention!!! :D :D :D Didn't you see my post last week about being a 3ADL-aholic?? :p

I think you are just jealous because YOU don't have over 1000 posts!!! :D :D Yeah, I saw it. I just didn't notice the numbers within the amount of time then. You got me... I'm jealous. I want to be just like you! :D

spiveyrat
09-10-2003, 10:00 PM
Bandera YaYa:
Ya'll just crack me up....Duh? Yes, I knew it was a joke....really, guys, do I always have to explain myself???? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Oops! Sorry... Looks like I'M the one who didn't get it! :)

Ranger Mom
09-10-2003, 11:01 PM
Bandera YaYa:
"GUYS", do I always have to explain myself???? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I think the first word in that sentence answered your question!! :D :D :D

District303aPastPlayer
09-10-2003, 11:33 PM
i need to post more
i just read.

SintonFan
09-11-2003, 08:10 AM
spiveyrat:

Bandera YaYa:
Ya'll just crack me up....Duh? Yes, I knew it was a joke....really, guys, do I always have to explain myself???? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Oops! Sorry... Looks like I'M the one who didn't get it! :) spiveyrat, you got it allright. I just hope you don't suffer a case of the YA YA curse. Since we were joshin' YA YA the other day, I've had nothing but problems with my computer and internet connection. Does anyone remember the movie "Firestarter"?

<small>[ September 11, 2003, 08:10 AM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>

spiveyrat
09-11-2003, 12:05 PM
SintonFan:

spiveyrat:

Bandera YaYa:
Ya'll just crack me up....Duh? Yes, I knew it was a joke....really, guys, do I always have to explain myself???? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Oops! Sorry... Looks like I'M the one who didn't get it! :) spiveyrat, you got it allright. I just hope you don't suffer a case of the YA YA curse. Since we were joshin' YA YA the other day, I've had nothing but problems with my computer and internet connection. Does anyone remember the movie "Firestarter"?I apologized right off. Hopefully, that's enough? :D