PDA

View Full Version : Don't forget Spurs vs Cavs tonight

Phil C
06-12-2007, 02:57 PM
It will be on ABC starting at 8 P.M. Don't miss it. Who do you think will win game 3? You know the Cavs are going to be ready and playing their best because they can't afford to be down by three games. Also Bill Walton has said the Cavs were going to win.

Maroon87
06-12-2007, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Also Bill Walton has said the Cavs were going to win.

Well why even bother watching?:rolleyes: :p

kaorder1999
06-12-2007, 04:05 PM
i dont now if i can watch it or not!

Phil C
06-12-2007, 04:15 PM
The worse news for Spurs fans is that Bill Walton says the Cleveland is going to win tonight and again on Thursday and a new series will start again on Sunday with both teams being 2 - 2.

:(

Phil C
06-12-2007, 04:22 PM
The great actor Paul Newman (who made many great movies such as Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, Hud, The Verdic, Color of Money, et.) is from Cleveland. My wife thought she saw him on tv at one of the Cleveland vs Detroit games played in Cleveland.

pirate4state
06-12-2007, 04:23 PM
The great actor Paul Newman (who made many great movies such as Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, Hud, The Verdic, Color of Money, et.) is from Cleveland. My wife thought she saw him on tv at one of the Cleveland vs Detroit games played in Cleveland.

I will probably regret this, BUT what does Paul Newman being from Cleveland have ANYTHING to do with this game???

Phil C
06-12-2007, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I will probably regret this, BUT what does Paul Newman being from Cleveland have ANYTHING to do with this game???

He is from Cleveland pirate. He is retired now but he was a great actor. He lives in Connecticut now. If you look carefully when they show the stands tonight you might be able to see him. He is in quiet retirement now.

Phil C
06-12-2007, 04:29 PM
Before he left for his acting career he and his family ran a sporting goods store in Cleveland. On January 29, 2008 (next year) he and his wife the great actress Joanne Woodward will be celebrating their golden anniversary.

pirate4state
06-12-2007, 04:30 PM
thanks for clearing that up Phil :thumbsup:

Phil C
06-12-2007, 04:32 PM
thanks for clearing that up Phil :thumbsup:

You are welcome! Also the great actress Debra Winger is from Cleveland.

CalallenWildcat
06-12-2007, 07:21 PM

He makes good salad dressing. During the game, I may have a salad with Newman's Own salad dressing on it.

:D

JR2004
06-12-2007, 07:35 PM
Mercifully, just two games to go for the NBA and this massive ratings bonanza that these finals have been!

LH Panther Mom
06-12-2007, 07:40 PM
Well, maybe he can sub in if the Cavs get in foul trouble. ;)

JHS_c/o_06'
06-12-2007, 07:57 PM
If i was a Cavs fan or Player......to have the Spurs introduced to the Darth Vader March would have scared the crap out of me. That was so awesome....they should do that at home