PDA

View Full Version : Burnet will be backing the Marlin Bulldogs

beefy
12-17-2003, 12:00 PM
I for one will be there to cheer on the Marlin Bulldogs. Some of the Atlanta posters have been super critical of the Burnet program as of late, but that is not the reason for my support of Marlin. I would love to see someone from this area win the title. I think it adds credibility to the kind of football being played in central texas. Good luck Bulldogs, Burnet will be cheering for you.

Ozzy
12-17-2003, 03:17 PM
yep. here too.

hold up.....

whatever

fmsc64
12-17-2003, 03:33 PM
wink Thanks Burnet and Ozzy. We need all the support you can give. wink

olddawggreen
12-17-2003, 05:26 PM
beefy:
I for one will be there to cheer on the Marlin Bulldogs. Some of the Atlanta posters have been super critical of the Burnet program as of late, but that is not the reason for my support of Marlin. I would love to see someone from this area win the title. I think it adds credibility to the kind of football being played in central texas. Good luck Bulldogs, Burnet will be cheering for you.ditto! Me too!

Rabbit'93
12-17-2003, 05:34 PM
beefy:
I for one will be there to cheer on the Marlin Bulldogs. Some of the Atlanta posters have been super critical of the Burnet program as of late, but that is not the reason for my support of Marlin. I would love to see someone from this area win the title. I think it adds credibility to the kind of football being played in central texas. Good luck Bulldogs, Burnet will be cheering for you.Which Atl. posters? I can only remember 1 poster that has been on here in a while!

FranksBullDog
12-17-2003, 09:18 PM
Thanks because the Dogs need all the fan support they can get.

lotus67
12-17-2003, 09:28 PM
Bring it home Marlin :cool:

marlin fan
12-17-2003, 09:31 PM
Hey thanks for the support guys. you dont know how much it means to me that yall are rooting for us. Thanks again. good job on a fine season Burnet!!!

20dawgz05
12-17-2003, 09:47 PM
yeah i really hope yall win!!!!......GO DAWGS!!! WIN STATE.....come on guys at least one BULLDOG has to win state!!!

kaorder1999
12-17-2003, 10:32 PM
Rabbit'93:

beefy:
I for one will be there to cheer on the Marlin Bulldogs. Some of the Atlanta posters have been super critical of the Burnet program as of late, but that is not the reason for my support of Marlin. I would love to see someone from this area win the title. I think it adds credibility to the kind of football being played in central texas. Good luck Bulldogs, Burnet will be cheering for you.Which Atl. posters? I can only remember 1 poster that has been on here in a while!same here...which poster?

Ranger Mom
12-17-2003, 10:45 PM
I haven't seen anyone from Atlanta on here, but there are plenty on those "other" sites!

beefy
12-18-2003, 08:49 AM
the poster I was referring to is on another board. Go!!!!!!Bulldogs!!!

faithfuldog
12-18-2003, 10:46 AM
from one Dawg to another...much love and respect