pirate4state
06-12-2007, 10:05 AM
Is your AC working today?

Ranger Mom
06-12-2007, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Is your AC working today?

YES!!!!

Well....my half of the office is anyway!! Everyone on the other end is still sweltering!!

pirate4state
06-12-2007, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
YES!!!!

Well....my half of the office is anyway!! Everyone on the other end is still sweltering!!

Cool :D

Off topic: I hate having such a sensitive nose!! I am smelling something just completely funky coming in from outside somewhere! :hairpunk: :hairpunk:

Ranger Mom
06-12-2007, 10:41 AM
Cool :D

Off topic: I hate having such a sensitive nose!! I am smelling something just completely funky coming in from outside somewhere! :hairpunk: :hairpunk:

Ewww!! This building smelled musty and old yesterday!!

Off topic: Did you know trade days was this past weekend??

pirate4state
06-12-2007, 10:55 AM
Ewww!! This building smelled musty and old yesterday!!

Off topic: Did you know trade days was this past weekend??

This smell is just horrible...I might cry.

Yes, I did know that trade days was this past weekend. My family came here. I'm really gonna try and go in October. I think it might actually work out during our bye week and the Snyder/Marlin game. :cheerl:

Off topic: I just found out that the Randy Rogers Band will be playing on MY birthday in Ft. Worth!! :) He will also be playing at the Luling Watermelon Thump in 2 weeks. :D

Ranger Mom
06-12-2007, 11:01 AM
This smell is just horrible...I might cry.

Yes, I did know that trade days was this past weekend. My family came here. I'm really gonna try and go in October. I think it might actually work out during our bye week and the Snyder/Marlin game. :cheerl:

Off topic: I just found out that the Randy Rogers Band will be playing on MY birthday in Ft. Worth!! :) He will also be playing at the Luling Watermelon Thump in 2 weeks. :D

I didn't go to the trade days, but Ashton and Bo did....brought me back a Texas Longhorn windchime!! :D

That's cool about Randy Rogers. My kids are trying to get me to go the Ranch Jam in Midland on June 30th!

KEVIN FOWLER, CHUTE NINE, MARK McKINNEY, CODY DAVIDSON will be playing!

I have no idea who Mark Mckinney is......but Cody Davidson is a Greenwood kid!!:)

pirate4state
06-12-2007, 11:04 AM
I didn't go to the trade days, but Ashton and Bo did....brought me back a Texas Longhorn windchime!! :D

That's cool about Randy Rogers. My kids are trying to get me to go the Ranch Jam in Midland on June 30th!

KEVIN FOWLER, CHUTE NINE, MARK McKINNEY, CODY DAVIDSON will be playing!

I have no idea who Mark Mckinney is......but Cody Davidson is a Greenwood kid!!:)

You should go KEVIN FOWLER!!!! :) :) :)

Ranger Mom
06-12-2007, 11:09 AM
You should go KEVIN FOWLER!!!! :) :) :)

I'm thinking about it.....I have "connections" at The Ranch, so it could be a BLAST!!!!!

CHS_CG
06-12-2007, 11:28 AM
on the first Reckless Kelly was here in College Station then Last friday Kevin Fowler was here, this friday is Stoney LaRue and next friday is Wade Bowen.. Last night Randy Rogers and Wade Bowen did a show at the Tap in College Station, on the 27th Randy Rogers Band will be here at Harry's... College Station is having a Texas Country Music Month! lol

Ranger Mom
06-12-2007, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
on the first Reckless Kelly was here in College Station then Last friday Kevin Fowler was here, this friday is Stoney LaRue and next friday is Wade Bowen.. Last night Randy Rogers and Wade Bowen did a show at the Tap in College Station, on the 27th Randy Rogers Band will be here at Harry's... College Station is having a Texas Country Music Month! lol

Who invited you into the Ranger Mom thread???:thinking: :thinking:

j/k!:kiss:

pirate4state
06-12-2007, 11:32 AM
Who invited you into the Ranger Mom thread???:thinking: :thinking:

j/k!:kiss:

SCREAM :D:D:D:D

poor T :kiss:

CHS_CG
06-12-2007, 11:34 AM
I dont have to be invited lol i just walked right on in.

Ranger Mom
SCREAM :D:D:D:D

poor T :kiss:

I know.....I should be ashamed of myself!!

She makes it SO darn easy though!!:D :D

CHS_CG
I know.....I should be ashamed of myself!!

She makes it SO darn easy though!!:D :D

i hope your ac goes out!:p

Ranger Mom
06-12-2007, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
i hope your ac goes out!:p

me too....then I can go home!

pirate4state
06-12-2007, 11:36 AM
me too....then I can go home! heehee

CHS_CG
06-12-2007, 11:37 AM
me too....then I can go home!

imma leave early tomorrow... but my office doesnt know it yet.. My baby sitter is takin the kids swimming and i cant decided if i wanna go or not take taylor bc shes still not feeling all that great