PDA

View Full Version : Schulenburg and VA Industrial?

Gsquared
06-12-2007, 07:25 AM
Thinking about going to see either of these to against Rice Consl. this coming season. Anybody know what these two have returning this year? Still havnt gotten a DCTF

Old Tiger
06-12-2007, 07:29 AM
I'd go with VA Industrial

Gsquared
06-12-2007, 07:32 AM
Schulenburg was loaded last year but I think Industrial might be a tad better this year.

Gobbla2001
06-12-2007, 10:37 AM
Industrial's coming around... I know they have this cornfed feller returning that mows my neighbor's yard...

they'll be alright... they play tough no matter who they play...

But the Shorthorns will still be good as well, just a different coach after just one year in that system...

Gsquared
06-12-2007, 11:11 AM
Rice plays Schulenberg in Sberg so I could eat at that big arse buffet right off of I-10 or, VA Ind plays Rice in Rice and I could see the SWAMP! Decisions decisions

Gobbla2001
06-12-2007, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Rice plays Schulenberg in Sberg so I could eat at that big arse buffet right off of I-10 or, VA Ind plays Rice in Rice and I could see the SWAMP! Decisions decisions

go see the swamp first, head back to I-10 (columbus) then west into the Berg... and the breakfast at the buffet is best... and get ya some smoked products as well

Gsquared
06-12-2007, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
go see the swamp first, head back to I-10 (columbus) then west into the Berg... and the breakfast at the buffet is best... and get ya some smoked products as well
Picked up alot of smoked products in the Berg last year, they were all gone before I got to Ewston. Gave me a tummy ache and really limited my beer intake that night. Do I really want to go down that road again?

Gobbla2001
06-12-2007, 11:29 AM
really limited my beer intake that night. Do I really want to go down that road again?

you have a point :thinking:

CheerMom
06-12-2007, 12:18 PM
Of course, I say come to the "Swamp". Let me know if you do make it....would love to finally meet you. But then again, don't you bring teams bad luck??? Maybe you should sit on the other side....LOL.

Gsquared
06-12-2007, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by CheerMom
Of course, I say come to the "Swamp". Let me know if you do make it....would love to finally meet you. But then again, don't you bring teams bad luck??? Maybe you should sit on the other side....LOL.
Oh yeah, thats right, the one time I have seen Rice play was a couple of years ago in the playoffs in College Station, they didnt fare so well that night. I think extra nacho and pickle money combats the curse though, so just bring some extra

CheerMom
06-12-2007, 12:23 PM
Sounds good to me!! :D

tigerpride_08
06-12-2007, 05:09 PM
i watched Industrial against Boling last season and they got blew out if i remember...

Gsquared
06-12-2007, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by tigerpride_08
i watched Industrial against Boling last season and they got blew out if i remember...
Yeah, I saw that. Might still be the best game Rice has at home this year

Angeleyes
06-12-2007, 06:38 PM
Picked up alot of smoked products in the Berg last year, they were all gone before I got to Ewston. Gave me a tummy ache and really limited my beer intake that night. Do I really want to go down that road again?
you are going to let a little tummy ache keep you from doing anything??? lol:p wuss:p