CHS_CG
06-11-2007, 08:01 AM
MON-DAY SUCKS MONDAY SUCKS!!!!:(

ASUFrisbeeStud
06-11-2007, 10:10 AM
Mondays are great days.

Gsquared
06-11-2007, 10:18 AM
If every Monday moves me closer to football season then im all for em!

pirate4state
06-11-2007, 10:19 AM
This Monday is especially great and if you don't know why then you really aren't a Texas HS fan! :hand:

Gsquared
06-11-2007, 11:23 AM
The bible hits the newstands?

stangGirl2007
06-11-2007, 11:57 AM
I found out early today that it is deff another one of those mondays. I was laying in the dark early this morning trying to fix the sheets with my foot. I came across what I thought was my shea butter lotion. Being happy to finally find it again.. I picked it up and opened the cap. I began putting a large ammount on my foot only to find it did not feel like shea butter. Once I realized this I began to think of what else it could possibly be. After about 3 min I realized I had left my makeup sitting on the edge of the bed that afternoon. I then got up turn on the light only to find my foot coverd in makeup.. it looked soo weird.:(
That's the last time I will ever be too lazy to turn on the light to put "lotion" on your feet.:rolleyes:

pirate4state
06-11-2007, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by stangGirl2007
I found out early today that it is deff another one of those mondays. I was laying in the dark early this morning trying to fix the sheets with my foot. I came across what I thought was my shea butter lotion. Being happy to finally find it again.. I picked it up and opened the cap. I began putting a large ammount on my foot only to find it did not feel like shea butter. Once I realized this I began to think of what else it could possibly be. After about 3 min I realized I had left my makeup sitting on the edge of the bed that afternoon. I then got up turn on the light only to find my foot coverd in makeup.. it looked soo weird.:(
That's the last time I will ever be too lazy to turn on the light to put "lotion" on your feet.:rolleyes:

HaHaHa maybe we should call YOU foots ;)

stangGirl2007
06-11-2007, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
HaHaHa maybe we should call YOU foots ;)

HaHaHa :)

Gsquared
06-11-2007, 12:15 PM
One time I got up in the middle of the night with my nose really stopped up. I couldnt breathe. My dad always kept some Afrin Nose Spray by the side of his bed. I went in to mom and dads bedroom in pitch dark, grabbed the nose spray and sprayed it in my nose. It started burning really really bad, it was actually some kind of atheletes foot spray that I grabbed in the dark.

stangGirl2007
06-11-2007, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
One time I got up in the middle of the night with my nose really stopped up. I couldnt breathe. My dad always kept some Afrin Nose Spray by the side of his bed. I went in to mom and dads bedroom in pitch dark, grabbed the nose spray and sprayed it in my nose. It started burning really really bad, it was actually some kind of atheletes foot spray that I grabbed in the dark.

:eek: :eek: OUCH!! That is kind of like the time(though this was not in the dark) when I was at a friends house helping decorate her room. She had a huge dry erase board with two bottles, one with the actual cleaner and the other that I had filled up with water. I was really thirsty at the time and was not at a point where I could easily get out of the room. So I grabbed what I thought was the bottle I had put water in and began to spay it in my mouth. My mouth started burning really bad.. stupid me grabbed the wrong bottle.:hairpunk:

Gsquared
06-11-2007, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by stangGirl2007
:eek: :eek: OUCH!! That is kind of like the time(though this was not in the dark) when I was at a friends house helping decorate her room. She had a huge dry erase board with two bottles, one with the actual cleaner and the other that I had filled up with water. I was really thirsty at the time and was not at a point where I could easily get out of the room. So I grabbed what I thought was the bottle I had put water in and began to spay it in my mouth. My mouth started burning really bad.. stupid me grabbed the wrong bottle.:hairpunk:
Dang, good thing your ok. That stuff cant be good for ya

stangGirl2007
06-11-2007, 12:25 PM

haha I know right. It's a good thing I didn't decide to just open the bottle and chug what I thought was water.

smustangs
06-11-2007, 12:29 PM

have you seen how short she is i gurantee you thats what caused it now we know ;)

luvhoops34
06-11-2007, 12:41 PM
This has been a "true" Monday. We were getting ready to head to Corpus in our truck and I stopped by my SUV to pick up some items. The doors were locked and the only set of keys I have were inside.:doh: :doh: :doh:

I had to call a locksmith from Alice and it cost me $86 to get my keys out. Needless to say, I'm having another set made and will NOT be leaving them in the car anymore. :doh:

Then.......after eating a taco and buying some fuel we head towards Corpus. The truck starts making a loud whinning noise. Not good....:eek: :eek: :eek:

We turn around and go back to the house and we are presently waiting for our mechanic to show up and figure out WTH is wrong with the truck. :doh:

44INAROW
06-11-2007, 01:21 PM
I just dealt with a real bi*** at my office - you talk about being on a "high horse" - She said she'd rather deal with "so and so" from now on since I am "so hard to deal with" and I quickly told her she's was "running out of ladies to deal with - I am the 3rd one out of 4 she doesn't wanna deal with and she might ought to look in the mirror" OOPS.. oh well....... not MY fault she has 3 young drivers on her auto policy................. ok now I feel better............ :p

luvhoops34
06-11-2007, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I just dealt with a real bi*** at my office - you talk about being on a "high horse" - She said she'd rather deal with "so and so" from now on since I am "so hard to deal with" and I quickly told her she's was "running out of ladies to deal with - I am the 3rd one out of 4 she doesn't wanna deal with and she might ought to look in the mirror" OOPS.. oh well....... not MY fault she has 3 young drivers on her auto policy................. ok now I feel better............ :p

ya' think? She sounds like Raelene!:eek:

pirate4state
06-11-2007, 01:33 PM

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I love those type of people!! I especially like being bitchy to them. :devil: Tell her to go deal with "so and so" and you'll sit back and enjoy the rest of your day w/o her!! :D

pirate4state
06-11-2007, 01:44 PM
These things almost never happen to me, but seem to happen to people I know. :D

One time, we were rushing my aunt to hurry up and get ready (I forget where we were going) well she went to put on her deodorant and picked up a can of Raid instead!!! LMAO!

44INAROW
06-11-2007, 01:47 PM
HAHAHAHAHA!!! I love those type of people!! I especially like being bitchy to them. :devil: Tell her to go deal with "so and so" and you'll sit back and enjoy the rest of your day w/o her!! :D

My boss was standing there listening to the entire thing.. he knew what I was dealing with - but he's being diplomatic about it :rolleyes: probably a good thing he was there - I'd of probably "gone off" on her.. :D

pirate4state
06-11-2007, 02:31 PM
My boss was standing there listening to the entire thing.. he knew what I was dealing with - but he's being diplomatic about it :rolleyes: probably a good thing he was there - I'd of probably "gone off" on her.. :D :twitch: Most of the time, my boss has my back, but luckly we don't deal too much with the "public" anymore. Thank goodness he dropped his court appointed stuff. :D

Gsquared
06-12-2007, 06:47 AM
:twitch: Most of the time, my boss has my back, but luckly we don't deal too much with the "public" anymore. Thank goodness he dropped his court appointed stuff. :D
Gaah, its not monday anymore