PDA

View Full Version : Tony Parker For Mvp

Snydertigersrul
06-10-2007, 08:14 PM
Let the voting begin, the Spurs will win in four and Parker is the MVP.

mustang04
06-10-2007, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Let the voting begin, the Spurs will win in four and Parker is the MVP.

i hate parker, along with duncan and ginobli...bunch of little floppers who play dirtier than anybody but never get caught....they are a bunch of PHAGs

Snydertigersrul
06-10-2007, 08:26 PM
What's wrong Reggie, sore that another Texas team choked in the opening ro und

Old Tiger
06-10-2007, 08:27 PM
Timmy D gets my vote

Snydertigersrul
06-10-2007, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Timmy D gets my vote

Your vote doesn't count

Old Tiger
06-10-2007, 08:33 PM
Your vote doesn't count lol, what a lunkhead we have here

mustang04
06-10-2007, 08:38 PM

HA!...i dont like the mavs either...guess again

kaorder1999
06-10-2007, 08:51 PM

good one...never heard that one before!!! :rolleyes:

mchavez
06-10-2007, 09:01 PM
this series is the worst i've ever seen!!I'm super bored!! I won't watch the 2nd half and i wont watch the rest of the finals!

Snydertigersrul
06-10-2007, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by mchavez
this series is the worst i've ever seen!!I'm super bored!! I won't watch the 2nd half and i wont watch the rest of the finals!

GO SPURS. Tony Parker is the MVP

GetRDoneStangs
06-10-2007, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
i hate parker, along with duncan and ginobli...bunch of little floppers who play dirtier than anybody but never get caught....they are a bunch of PHAGs

Reg if I was 2 inches taller I would come out to the lake and kick ur ass!@! Tim Duncan is a great player and a super humam being!!!

Did u fall off a turbine today or what??

:clap: :D :clap: :D :thinking:

Snydertigersrul
06-10-2007, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
Reg if I was 2 inches taller I would come out to the lake and kick ur ass!@! Tim Duncan is a great player and a super humam being!!!

Did u fall off a turbine today or what??

:clap: :D :clap: :D :thinking:

I'm afraid he fell off one of those turbines and hit his head on the ground.

Old Tiger
06-10-2007, 09:45 PM
GO SPURS. Tony Parker is the MVP Nope....

Timmy D

Snydertigersrul
06-10-2007, 09:46 PM
Nope....

Timmy D

I forgot, you are from Rockdale

GetRDoneStangs
06-10-2007, 09:46 PM
I'm afraid he fell off one of those turbines and hit his head on the ground.

I have been gone the last couple of days...has there been an earthquake in West Texas latelY????:thinking: :D

Old Tiger
06-10-2007, 09:52 PM
I forgot, you are from Rockdale I was looking on UIL's website at the state champions list and I noticed that Snyder doesn't have one.

Snydertigersrul
06-10-2007, 09:53 PM
I was looking on UIL's website at the state champions list and I noticed that Snyder doesn't have one.

You must looking at the wrong list

Snydertigersrul
06-10-2007, 09:55 PM
I was looking on UIL's website at the state champions list and I noticed that Snyder doesn't have one.

We have state championships in volleyball, girls golf, boys golf and this year's state championship in football.

Old Tiger
06-10-2007, 09:55 PM
You must looking at the wrong list Why don't you take a look yourself. Maybe I am missing something

Link (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/member.php?s=&action=logout)

Old Tiger
06-10-2007, 09:56 PM
http://www.uil.utexas.edu/athletics/archives/football/champions.html

Snydertigersrul
06-10-2007, 09:57 PM
http://www.uil.utexas.edu/athletics/archives/football/champions.html :thinking:

Rabbit'93
06-10-2007, 10:12 PM
Timmy D = :weeping: :bigcry: :crying:

Snydertigersrul
06-10-2007, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
Timmy D = :weeping: :bigcry: :crying:

Are you another broken hearted Mav fan?

Bull Butter
06-10-2007, 11:08 PM
Sorry,Spurs haters...............Tell your team to get better and win when it counts

bulldogman06
06-10-2007, 11:44 PM
Duncan gets it again, and why not? he is the best player on the floor. when he goes out there, he gets it done time and time again. nobody compares

Old Tiger
06-11-2007, 07:30 AM
In the series

Averages in the Finals
Tim Duncan
23.5 pts/4.5 ast/11.0 rebounds/2.5 blocks

Tony Parker
28.5 pts/4.5 ast/4.0 rebounds/0 blocks

So far Timmy D is averaging a double double

GreenMachine
06-11-2007, 08:30 AM
At the end of the first half, when Horry took the final shot, he jumped and Lebron stepped underneath him. It was not a foul, but this is the same thing that everyone says Bowen does and admonishes him for it :thinking:

GreenMachine
06-11-2007, 08:32 AM
...and for all of you folks from TEXAS, who do not want the SPURS (from TEXAS) to win...:p

mustang04
06-11-2007, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by Bull Butter
Sorry,Spurs haters...............Tell your team to get better and win when it counts

sorry...not every team can be loaded...and at least when it is all said and done Lebron will be the bigger icon than any of those flopping crybabies on the Spurs

mustang04
06-11-2007, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
I have been gone the last couple of days...has there been an earthquake in West Texas latelY????:thinking: :D

you callin me fat? haha

GreenMachine
06-11-2007, 09:10 AM
sorry...not every team can be loaded...and at least when it is all said and done Lebron will be the bigger icon than any of those flopping crybabies on the Spurs If you even watched the game, you would have seen that a couple of those fouls Duncan had he didn't even touch them. It was CLEAR on the replays...so he does have a beef. James elbows Ginobili in the jaw and Duncan doesn't touch him and he gets the basket and the foul? C'mon, James gets calls he shouldn't get. He is a "king" looking more like a jester.

Old Tiger
06-11-2007, 09:22 AM
sorry...not every team can be loaded...and at least when it is all said and done Lebron will be the bigger icon than any of those flopping crybabies on the Spurs Yea sorry Tim Duncan isn't the best power forward ever:rolleyes:

GreenMachine
06-11-2007, 09:27 AM
Yea sorry Tim Duncan isn't the best power forward ever:rolleyes: Yea he is and by the way, the "king" is definitely dominating :rolleyes:

Old Tiger
06-11-2007, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by GreenMachine
Yea he is and by the way, the "king" is definitely dominating :rolleyes: I like LeBron so i'm not dogging him. He could end up the best ever and beat out Jordan. You must remember jordan went to north carolina for 3 years and didn't get his first title till his 7th year in the league. Lebron is 22 and has only been in the league for 4 years.

GreenMachine
06-11-2007, 09:31 AM
I like LeBron so i'm not dogging him. He could end up the best ever and beat out Jordan. You must remember jordan went to north carolina for 3 years and didn't get his first title till his 7th year in the league. Lebron is 22 and has only been in the league for 4 years. Well, I don't like Lebron, and though he will be great, he will NEVER be MJ!

Old Tiger
06-11-2007, 09:33 AM
Well, I don't like Lebron, and though he will be great, he will NEVER be MJ! Never say never.

They said Dan Marino didn't win a NFL championship....oh wait he didn't

Wait here is a better one...

They said Vince wasn't smart enough to play quarterback in the NFL and they said his throwing motion was awful.

You know what that criticism bought him, the NFL rookie of the year award.

GreenMachine
06-11-2007, 09:51 AM
Never say never.

They said Dan Marino didn't win a NFL championship....oh wait he didn't

Wait here is a better one...

They said Vince wasn't smart enough to play quarterback in the NFL and they said his throwing motion was awful.

You know what that criticism bought him, the NFL rookie of the year award. I just heard Lebron say on ESPN, and I quote, "We know we can play harder". This is the NBA Finals, and you are not playing as HARD as you can? I could appreciate it if he would have said that we are playing hard, but the shots aren't falling, but to say he is not playing as hard as he can? That is why he will never be MJ.

District303aPastPlayer
06-11-2007, 09:53 AM
fans like the ones on this thread are the reason i would rather, as a red sox fan, cheer for the yankees than cheer for the spurs.

mustang04
06-11-2007, 09:55 AM
I just heard Lebron say on ESPN, and I quote, "We know we can play harder". This is the NBA Finals, and you are not playing as HARD as you can? I could appreciate it if he would have said that we are playing hard, but the shots aren't falling, but to say he is not playing as hard as he can? That is why he will never be MJ.

you know..he cant pick up all the slack from his team....if duncan has a sucky night there is still horrey, parker and ginobli....

second of all...Lebron is one of the most humble players in game....and i PROMISE you...if you went up to any lil kid and asked "who would you rather be?" most would say Lebron James over Tim Duncan

GreenMachine
06-11-2007, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
fans like the ones on this thread are the reason i would rather, as a red sox fan, cheer for the yankees than cheer for the spurs. Good! Obviously we are doing all right without you.

mustang04
06-11-2007, 09:56 AM
Yea he is and by the way, the "king" is definitely dominating :rolleyes:

one on one he would school any one of those players on the spurs team

pirate4state
06-11-2007, 09:57 AM
:bigcry: :bigcry: :weeping: :weeping:

Funny stuff!! :thumbsup:

GreenMachine
06-11-2007, 09:59 AM
you know..he cant pick up all the slack from his team....if duncan has a sucky night there is still horrey, parker and ginobli....

second of all...Lebron is one of the most humble players in game....and i PROMISE you...if you went up to any lil kid and asked "who would you rather be?" most would say Lebron James over Tim Duncan That is just because Lebron is high profile, with big high flying dunks. If a kid wants to play great, steady basketball on a night to night basis, he would want to be Duncan.

mustang04
06-11-2007, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:bigcry: :bigcry: :weeping: :weeping:

Funny stuff!! :thumbsup:
haha i aint crying...i figured the spurs would more than likely win...but for a 22 year old kid taking his team to the finals...Lebron is doing alright...that is more pressure than Jordan ever had at that age

dont get me wrong...I LOVE Jordan....he's the legend...but right now, Lebron is the next big thing in the NBA

Maroon87
06-11-2007, 10:00 AM
fans like the ones on this thread are the reason i would rather, as a red sox fan, cheer for the yankees than cheer for the spurs.

Well some of us would probably cheer for Osama Bin Laden over any team that you root for.:p

Back on topic: Parker is the MVP of the series so far IMO.

mustang04
06-11-2007, 10:00 AM
That is just because Lebron is high profile, with big high flying dunks. If a kid wants to play great, steady basketball on a night to night basis, he would want to be Duncan.

see detroit game 5......all high flying dunks huh?

GreenMachine
06-11-2007, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Well some of us would probably cheer for Osama Bin Laden over any team that you root for.:p

Back on topic: Parker is the MVP of the series so far IMO. Hard to choose between Duncan and Parker. Probably co-mvp's at this point.

mustang04
06-11-2007, 10:06 AM
Hard to choose between Duncan and Parker. Probably co-mvp's at this point.
no.....parker deserves it.....he gets the momentum going alot better than duncan

this is coming from someone who hates the whole team altogether....only think i like about the spurs is david robinson

GreenMachine
06-11-2007, 10:08 AM
see detroit game 5......all high flying dunks huh? I didn't say ALL high flying dunks. Lebron has definitely got game. He is a great player...probably the fourth best player on the court in this series. :D

pirate4state
06-11-2007, 10:10 AM
haha i aint crying...i figured the spurs would more than likely win...but for a 22 year old kid taking his team to the finals...Lebron is doing alright...that is more pressure than Jordan ever had at that age

dont get me wrong...I LOVE Jordan....he's the legend...but right now, Lebron is the next big thing in the NBA was I talking to you? :D I just threw that out there --- you bit first! :D :kiss: :D

carry on.....

mustang04
06-11-2007, 10:11 AM
I didn't say ALL high flying dunks. Lebron has definitely got game. He is a great player...probably the fourth best player on the court in this series. :D

haha...yeah yeah...only cuz he doesnt have a better team to take a load off his shoulders

you could put Jordan in place of James in this series and the cavs still would lose.....

its ok tho...next year gibson will be seasoned and lebron will be another year wiser and only 23:D :D

mustang04
06-11-2007, 10:12 AM
was I talking to you? :D I just threw that out there --- you bit first! :D :kiss: :D

carry on.....

i know you rita....and i know you were prolly giving me a hard time.....sheeesh:cool:

pirate4state
06-11-2007, 10:15 AM
i know you rita....and i know you were prolly giving me a hard time.....sheeesh:cool: actually, i wasn't

I think it's funny that when someone is so passionate about a team that they just can't stand when someone else doesn't like them or says anything bad about them.

I'm the same way with the Cowboys, but since I don't like basketball this is all funny to me.

Talk to me in a few months when the Cowboys are playing and Keith is talking crap!! :D

Phil C
06-11-2007, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by mchavez

mchavez, you must not deny yourself of the opportunity for great basketball and entertainment.

GreenMachine
06-11-2007, 10:22 AM
actually, i wasn't

I think it's funny that when someone is so passionate about a team that they just can't stand when someone else doesn't like them or says anything bad about them.

I'm the same way with the Cowboys, but since I don't like basketball this is all funny to me.

Talk to me in a few months when the Cowboys are playing and Keith is talking crap!! :D I am passionate about my Spurs :thumbsup: I know everyone has their opinion and I think that's great...mine just happens to be the right one :D

Phil C
06-11-2007, 10:24 AM

Shame on you District. You must recognize and correct the error of your ways!

mustang04
06-11-2007, 10:25 AM
I am passionate about my Spurs :thumbsup: I know everyone has their opinion and I think that's great...mine just happens to be the right one :D

haha...yours might be right according to your standards of basketball which obviously aint too bueno

GreenMachine
06-11-2007, 10:27 AM
haha...yours might be right according to your standards of basketball which obviously aint too bueno haha...where is your team playing golf today?

Phil C
06-11-2007, 10:27 AM

its ok tho...next year gibson will be seasoned and lebron will be another year wiser and only 23:D :D

Yes and this year no way Duane Wade and Shaq don't win another NBA championship since they will have had another year to play basketball together!

No wait ----------!!

:)

Phil C
06-11-2007, 10:28 AM
I am passionate about my Spurs :thumbsup: I know everyone has their opinion and I think that's great...mine just happens to be the right one :D

:)

mustang04
06-11-2007, 10:29 AM
haha...where is your team playing golf today?

i dont have a team....i like individual players...and my fav. player is lebron james so naturally i am a cavs fan...but i still wish he was on a better team

Phil C
06-11-2007, 10:30 AM
i dont have a team....i like individual players...and my fav. player is lebron james so naturally i am a cavs fan...but i still wish he was on a better team

Be patient. He will have a great supporting cast by 2010! Things take time.

GreenMachine
06-11-2007, 10:52 AM

second of all...Lebron is one of the most humble players in game....and i PROMISE you...if you went up to any lil kid and asked "who would you rather be?" most would say Lebron James over Tim Duncan Lebron is somewhat humble, but he still, to my knowledge, has not given the Spurs any credit. I have seen his interviews. He could take a lesson on being humble from the Spurs players. They keep saying how good the Cavs are, eventhough they are jacking them up.