PDA

View Full Version : Is anybody going to watch the thing on Fox about Burnet and Malin??

Burnet Dawg06
09-26-2003, 11:58 PM
If you do tell me because i don't get that channel! frown

Gobbla2001
09-26-2003, 11:59 PM
I have it on FSSW right now, show hasn't started YET!

Burnet Dawg06
09-27-2003, 12:01 AM
Tell me what they show!! lol

Gobbla2001
09-27-2003, 12:08 AM
Nothing so far... Just a shot from one of your games last year (believe it was at Kyle Field) that was used in the preview...

Burnet Dawg06
09-27-2003, 12:10 AM
What's going on Gobbla??? lol

Burnet Dawg06
09-27-2003, 12:12 AM
ok tell me what else they do! i get like all channels except the ones i want lol

CHS_CG
09-27-2003, 12:35 AM
Burnet Marlin coming up next on fox sports net!

Gobbla2001
09-27-2003, 12:45 AM
Let's see...

A guy on a motor-bike rides his bike into the Marlin Gym at the pep-ralley... He's a coach I believe...

Marlin' players are dancin' like crazy, even the guy with the sling on his arm... Uhhh, a Marlin bulldog mascott beating up a burnet bulldog mascot...

Uhhh, Burnet pep rally, Burnet pep-rally doin' some yellin...

Some guy from Burnet says 'Fox Rock's... Blizzards are 99 cents...

Uhm, Burnet coming out of a inflatable bulldog... Same as Marlin... I guess they had Cheech and Chong in there because there was smoke all over the place...

McGee passed to someone besides Shipley... There goes Ship...

'110 percent' says a coach...

'No doubt' says another coach followed by 'Let's do it baby'...

There goes Shipley, TD... But the Warner guy was his main target...

And the rest is history...

Jordon is 1 TD and 12 yards short of records...

pirate4state
09-27-2003, 12:48 AM
It was pretty cool. Surprised that someone drove a cycle into a gym!! eek! Congrats to Burnet on their win!

BeatMARLIN
10-03-2003, 09:36 PM
marlins pep rally was damn good and the camera man told everyone that it was the best he's been to since he started doing pep rallys! ok just to correct some smart ass people yes the guy who rode in on the cycle was a coach and the guy in the sling can get up and dance if he feels like it...its not like his legs are broke...and as i hear burnets pep rally practically sucked...no dancing, no jumping, not anything? that sounds like it sucks. but believe it or not all the jumping and screaming(not "yelling")and dancing at the pep rally got the marlin boys and the crowd ready for the game even though they lost.

The Guru
10-03-2003, 09:43 PM
Who cares about the pep rally? I think Burnet does just fine where it matters. Don't take this the wrong way, but you also have to consider the ethnic makeup of the two teams.

spaniard
10-03-2003, 10:40 PM
the pep rallys have always been a joke at burnet, they were terrible when i was in school there. the best one i attended was last year when spike dykes spoke and some other big names, i forgot who, but it was pretty cool. other than that, pep rallys have been just another period on fridays that gets kids out of class. thats just my opinion