PDA

View Full Version : We Have a NEW Puppy!!!!

BuffyMars
06-09-2007, 05:11 PM
We were driving in to Wally World and this guy was selling registered Australian Cattle Dog puppies and we could not pass the cuties up

Here is an idea of what he looks like..when we get battieries for the camera I will post pics

His name is Gunn...Rita will understand that name!

http://www.highbacksaddle.com/100_1623.jpg

JHS_c/o_06'
06-09-2007, 06:03 PM
.....you bought a baby werewolf? :eek:

pirate4state
06-09-2007, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
We were driving in to Wally World and this guy was selling registered Australian Cattle Dog puppies and we could not pass the cuties up

Here is an idea of what he looks like..when we get battieries for the camera I will post pics

His name is Gunn...Rita will understand that name!

http://www.highbacksaddle.com/100_1623.jpg

awwwwwwwwww look at that baby!!!! :D:D:D

Kinda like "Back-up" ???

HM33
06-09-2007, 06:30 PM
Most blueheelers are very good dogs. If you treat em' right they are obidient and usualy don't get into trouble. We have had one for years and she is the best dog we have ever had.

Txbroadcaster
06-09-2007, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
awwwwwwwwww look at that baby!!!! :D:D:D

Kinda like "Back-up" ???

haha..But Gunn is from the old favorite show..or the spin off of the show at least

JR2004
06-09-2007, 08:38 PM
Blue Heelers and Red Heelers are my favorite breed of dog. My parents have one that is a red and blue mix and it's the most high energy dog I've ever seen. It's a great pet if you have kids because they NEVER run out of energy. As soon as I move into a house up here I'm getting one.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-09-2007, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
Blue Heelers and Red Heelers are my favorite breed of dog. My parents have one that is a red and blue mix and it's the most high energy dog I've ever seen. It's a great pet if you have kids because they NEVER run out of energy. As soon as I move into a house up here I'm getting one.

Red healers are more energetic in my experience than blue healers. Blue healers are calm, but can get riled up if you get out and play with them. I've had a red healer, a blue healer, and a mix of the two, and they are great dogs. The mix was the best cowdog we've ever had, I was really sad when he got hit by a car, we had him for about 5 or 6 years. We have a blue healer now, the runt of the litter, can't herd cattle for crap, but I still love him. His name is Oscar. :D

mustang59
06-09-2007, 11:02 PM
He's really cute. I can see why you couldn't pass him up.

charlesrixey
06-09-2007, 11:11 PM
whenever our kids get bigger, we will get another one. It's hard to have one when the kids are small, the dogs are either too big or too playful and they scare the kids

mustang59
06-09-2007, 11:20 PM
We have a dog and a cat, but these will probably be our last pets. In a few more years we'll be done raising kids and we're looking forward to having the freedom to go whenever without worrying about who's taking care of the animals.
Of course, when the first dog died 10 years ago we said no more and that only lasted a year before we bought a puppy!

BuffyMars
06-10-2007, 03:21 PM
Well Rita, we are torn now.

He may be a Back-up after all.

Its a toss up between Gunn and Back-up.

Back-up because he literally backs up all the time, he has this thing where he likes to rev up before running forward, but of course his eyesight and coordination hasn't fully developed so everything is like in SLOOOOW motion.

If we didn't already have an Oz, he would be a perfect oz because his colors do make him look like a wolf.

ASUFrisbeeStud
06-10-2007, 03:23 PM
How about you name him Tylenol.

BuffyMars
06-10-2007, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
How about you name him Tylenol.

LOL. um.... dare I ask why?

ASUFrisbeeStud
06-10-2007, 03:31 PM
LOL. um.... dare I ask why?

I think the real question is why not?

I've never heard of a dog named Tylenol.

Kinda cool if you ask me.

pirate4state
06-10-2007, 04:44 PM
Well Rita, we are torn now.

He may be a Back-up after all.

Its a toss up between Gunn and Back-up.

Back-up because he literally backs up all the time, he has this thing where he likes to rev up before running forward, but of course his eyesight and coordination hasn't fully developed so everything is like in SLOOOOW motion.

If we didn't already have an Oz, he would be a perfect oz because his colors do make him look like a wolf.

I can't think of who Gunn was!! :( I'll have to look it up, but you're right --- OZ would have been PERFECT!!!

Txbroadcaster
06-10-2007, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I can't think of who Gunn was!! :( I'll have to look it up, but you're right --- OZ would have been PERFECT!!!

Gunn from Angel

luvhoops34
06-10-2007, 10:56 PM
I have a Blue Heeler/Catahoula cross, but he's colored like a Blue Heeler only bigger. :D