PDA

View Full Version : Spurs vs. Cavs

GreenMachine
06-09-2007, 12:55 PM
I am tired of all the Cavs players saying what a bad game they had and they just played poorly. The reason they played "poorly" could have had something to do with the Spurs stifling defense. The Cavs are not giving the Spurs much credit. Thats OK, let's just spank them again and knock the "king" further off his throne!!:D

kaorder1999
06-09-2007, 12:58 PM
every team that loses says that. I would bet you could look back and see that even SA has done it. It's how you stay in a series like this mentally.

GreenMachine
06-09-2007, 01:04 PM
The Spurs are pretty good at giving credit where credit is due. They may say that they played poorly, while in the same breath giving credit to the other teams defense for their poor outing.

crzyjournalist03
06-09-2007, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
every team that loses says that. I would bet you could look back and see that even SA has done it. It's how you stay in a series like this mentally.

See, I'm a believer that there are three ways to lose a game:

1. You play poorly (miss open shots)

2. Your opponent has a great defensive game (didn't give you open shots)

3. A combination of both.

I would think that the Cavs first game fell into the third category, but I think that they had a couple of chances to make a move in that game and just couldn't get the ball to go in the bucket.