PDA

View Full Version : weekend plans....

Angeleyes
06-08-2007, 12:12 PM
Anybody doing anything fun this weekend?

jason
06-08-2007, 12:12 PM
leaving sunday for vacation, then start a new job on the 18th...

3afan
06-08-2007, 12:14 PM
Sat - work
Sun - work, head South to Inks Lake
Mon - lake
Tue - lake
Wed - lake or work
Thur - work

Ranger Mom
06-08-2007, 12:14 PM
Recovering from a BAD sunburn......YIPPEE!!:(

LH Panther Mom
06-08-2007, 12:16 PM
"Camp" this evening

Laundry tomorrow morning

Drive to Matador tomorrow evening
Drive to Lubbock Sunday morning, drop off # 74 at Tech
Drive home Sunday afternoon

charlesrixey
06-08-2007, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Recovering from a BAD sunburn......YIPPEE!!:(

solarcaine is the best thing i've used for sunburn---but nothing hurts worse than taking a shower with a sunburn! :(

Stay away from the '"beach," and hope it heals quickly!

just where do you go to get sun in midland, anyway?

:)

Ranger Mom
06-08-2007, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
solarcaine is the best thing i've used for sunburn---but nothing hurts worse than taking a shower with a sunburn! :(

Stay away from the '"beach," and hope it heals quickly!

:)

It was close to 100° here yesterday without a cloud in the sky.

loboes86
06-08-2007, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey

:) West Texas has some of the best beaches in the state.! Now if we just had some water to go with them.:wave:

Gobbla2001
06-08-2007, 12:55 PM
tonight - work
tom night - work
sunday night - work

my weekend is monday and tuesday

monday - lawyer
tuesday - fishing

garageoffice
06-08-2007, 01:11 PM
Headin' to Orlando on Sunday!!!

Unfortunately, it's not for recreation. Can you believe it? I've never been to Disney, haven't been able to take my family yet, and I'm gonna be right there but stuck in a conference everyday with no time to look around!

Sometimes things just aren't fair! :doh:

luvhoops34
06-08-2007, 01:12 PM
Taking care of Raelene's surviving bulldog puppy so she can go ride her motorcycle.:(

Gobbla2001
06-08-2007, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by garageoffice
and I'm gonna be right there but stuck in a conference everyday with no time to look around!

I'll work for food man

what are y'all conferencing about? areas that would be best for a chain of small strip-joints? G2 and I can help...

pirate4state
06-08-2007, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Angeleyes
Anybody doing anything fun this weekend?

family in from west texas
Friday - shop for bridal shower gift :hairpunk:
Saturday - possible trip to check out C101 C-Sculptures :hairpunk:
Sunday - bridal shower & possible trip out to Rockport beach

so, no nothing fun :D

44INAROW
06-08-2007, 01:17 PM
Spending the 1st weekend of our "empty nest"! Lil44 and his friend left yesterday for their summer jobs in Florida - so Mr44 and I are ALL ALONE - 1st time since July 1976 with no kids in the house. What will we do with all this free time :devil: :devil: :) :) :) :) I think we're going to head to Rockport and feed the "sea chickens" and fish...

ps I just talked to Lil44 - they are 10 mins from Loop 275 outside of Tampa - he should be at Chad's within 45 mins.. I'll feel better when I get that phone call.........
**Hey GarageOffice - it you get bored in Orlando - run over to Lakeland and party with the boys :D

Gobbla2001
06-08-2007, 01:20 PM
them sea chickens really like those rocks, 44... they'll love you if you just feed 'em some rocks...

rangerjim
06-08-2007, 03:21 PM
Chiseling out bricks and replacing old windows with new. anybody wanna help? About 4 hours per window including rebricking. Only 7 windows to go. If I was smart would have done this in the spring - not wait till summer..............

Am working on my tan at the same time - poor neighbors have to watch me with my shirt off.

Great cure for sunburn my mom used to do to us. Put vinegar on with a washcloth. Stings like h*%& for a few minutes but all better after that.

JasperDog94
06-08-2007, 04:06 PM
I'll be in Buenos Aires, Argentina!:)

kepdawg
06-08-2007, 04:14 PM
I'm going to watch some cute girl drive around in circles Saturday night!

DU_stud04
06-08-2007, 07:17 PM
hmmmmm, party tonight. golf tourney in the morning. hmmmm, tomorrow night......maybe end up in the lbk. sunday church. then sleep and get ready for another week of work.

kepdawg
06-09-2007, 04:02 PM
I went and watched Frisco's baseball game last night. Edinson Volquez got the start. He looks like he is on the right track to making his return to the majors. I just hope the Rangers don't rush him! Eric Hurley looked better than Volquez when I saw him pitch a couple of weeks ago. Brad Wilkerson started in left, on a rehab assignment I assume, and pretty much sucked it up! He almost got thrown out at home because he was lollygagging around the bases. He looked pretty bad at the plate as well. He swung and missed at one pitch, but if he would have hit it the ball would have gone into orbit!

Tonight, I'm going to see her!
http://americancopywriter.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/dpatrick_style.jpg

piratebg
06-10-2007, 05:42 AM
Work, work, and work. No weekend plans for me until next weekend.

LH Panther Mom
06-10-2007, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
"Camp" this evening

Laundry tomorrow morning

Drive to Matador tomorrow evening
Drive to Lubbock Sunday morning, drop off # 74 at Tech
Drive home Sunday afternoon

Well, scratch that! It turned into UT camp Friday.....laundry & other stuff yesterday, take son to work at 3. THEN.....got up at 5:30 this morning, drove to Tech, there for two hours, then drove back home. Thank goodness he has a ride home Tuesday. :D :doh: