PDA

View Full Version : My Region 2 Top 10

Matthew328
07-29-2002, 11:28 PM
Here ya go:

1. Commerce: gotta give the defending state champs the number one..they have some rebuilding though
2. Atlanta: Can the Rabbs live up to many "experts" high rankings??
3. Longview Spring Hill: a ton of people back including the best junior running back in the state in Thomas..
4. Daingerfield: the Blue Tigers bring back a ton but are in maybe the state's toughest district...
5. Forney: don't count them out..they will be GOOD...
6. Wilmer-Hutchins: could have the best defense in the state..if they can get a consistent offense look out..
7. Lindale: been underacheiving lately is this the year the talent rich Eagles get over the hump?
8. Tyler Chapel Hill: if the ultra talented Gatewood gets help they could be a force in Div 2...
9. Wills Point: no one knows just how good they can be...could be the state's best kept secret..
10. Gladewater: the Bears had a great run and with 7 back on offense they could be better if they find a QB...

LeopardPride
07-30-2002, 09:13 AM
I agree with your top ten, but I think Liberty Eylau will give both Atlanta & Daingerfield some trouble in our district.Its well over do for a L-E win over Atlanta.

Matthew328
07-30-2002, 11:05 AM
The last 2 years Liberty-Eylau has under-achieved after winning state in 99.....this year not as much is expected from them so maybe they'll sneak up on people...but 12-3A is such a tough district one bad game and you could be sitting home..you got Atlanta and Daingerfield at the top..then Pleasant Grove who was a regional finalist...then Queen City a perennial playoff team...and don't overlook New Boston..they made big strides last year and with a ton of starters back along with Dorsey at running back New Boston could be a sleeper....