PDA

View Full Version : WOW!! It's extremely boring...

Ranger Mom
06-08-2007, 10:14 AM
here today!!

I don't think I will even be able to clean the pool today either. The forecast is windy, overcast, with a chance of rain and a high of only 80°!!

pirate4state
06-08-2007, 10:18 AM
It has been boring this entire week. We need to play a game or something. Or get started on the end of year awards :nerd: LMAO

LH Panther Mom
06-08-2007, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Or get started on the end of year awards :nerd: LMAO
:wave: Can we start with the award that I want to name? :D

burnet44
06-08-2007, 10:21 AM
POOH?

LH Panther Mom
06-08-2007, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by burnet44
POOH?
Even better :devil: :devil:

pirate4state
06-08-2007, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:wave: Can we start with the award that I want to name? :D

I say YES!!!!! :D

Where the heck is Russ or Dre? I know one year Dre did it, but then he was gone or busy and Russ did it and they are both gone :(

I think I'll look up the categories and see what else we could add. :D

Adidas410s
06-08-2007, 10:26 AM
I think I still have the spreadsheet with all of the awards/nominees listed somewhere...

carter08
06-08-2007, 10:30 AM
Can there be two newcomers of the year?

Because I feel it is unfair that Buffy will win despite there being many more new posters besides Buffy.

Adidas410s
06-08-2007, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by carter08
Can there be two newcomers of the year?

Because I feel it is unfair that Buffy will win despite there being many more new posters besides Buffy.

Buffy has been on hiatus lately...she really hasnt been here much lately...or for the past year for that matter.

Txbroadcaster
06-08-2007, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Buffy has been on hiatus lately...she really hasnt been here much lately...or for the past year for that matter.

yea her job has her pretty much busy from the time she gets to office to the time she leaves

TarponFanInNorthTexas
06-08-2007, 11:06 AM
No way! These are exciting times!

An RGV team is playing for a baseball state championship tomorrow afternoon, can't get any more exciting than that. And trust me, there's going to be TONS of Harlingen fans at that game. It's going to be televised as well, on Fox Sports Southwest at 3pm. I'm definitely going to be watching.

Ranger Mom
06-08-2007, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by TarponFanInNorthTexas
No way! These are exciting times!

An RGV team is playing for a baseball state championship tomorrow afternoon, can't get any more exciting than that. And trust me, there's going to be TONS of Harlingen fans at that game. It's going to be televised as well, on Fox Sports Southwest at 3pm. I'm definitely going to be watching.

Seeing as I am from Midland and know the Midland Lee Pitcher personally.....it's kind of a bittersweet thing to me!!:)

TarponFanInNorthTexas
06-08-2007, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Seeing as I am from Midland and know the Midland Lee Pitcher personally.....it's kind of a bittersweet thing to me!!:)

Well, the ol' ball coach there at Lee goofed with his comment questioning the level of competition in South Texas. He found out the hard way.

Angeleyes
06-08-2007, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
It has been boring this entire week. We need to play a game or something. Or get started on the end of year awards :nerd: LMAO
I"ve never won an award in my life...i guess i'm not that special...oh well:(lol

Ranger Mom
06-08-2007, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by TarponFanInNorthTexas
Well, the ol' ball coach there at Lee goofed with his comment questioning the level of competition in South Texas. He found out the hard way.

I didn't take it that way when I read it....but okay!!

charlesrixey
06-08-2007, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Angeleyes
I"ve never won an award in my life...i guess i'm not that special...oh well:(lol

me neither, but look how far we have gotten not being special!

Ranger Mom
06-08-2007, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Angeleyes

You SHOULD get a reward simply for putting up with G2!!:D

Angeleyes
06-08-2007, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
You SHOULD get a reward simply for putting up with G2!!:D http://disabilitiesunlimited.org/blogs/media/HumourLaughingKitten.jpg