PDA

View Full Version : I'm off to Buenos Aires!

JasperDog94
06-08-2007, 09:49 AM
I leave tonight at 9:00 from Bush Intercontinental. 10+ hour flight. Hopefully I'll be able to get some sleep.

Our church is going on a music mission trip. We're taking 36 people down there. Rhythm section, praise team, choir, and horn section. We'll be singing and playing in several churches, several schools, and a few prisons.

Please pray for safe travels and for God's anointing on us and the people that we will come in contact with.

It's winter down there right now. Highs in the lower 60's and lows in the mid to upper 30's!!!:eek: Brrrrrrrrrr!

Hold the DownLow fort while I'm gone.

JD94

Gobbla2001
06-08-2007, 09:52 AM
the only way I could take a 10 hour flight is drunk and I stopped drinking...

are you taking your boat? any peacock bass there?

JasperDog94
06-08-2007, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
the only way I could take a 10 hour flight is drunk and I stopped drinking...

are you taking your boat? any peacock bass there? We do get a day and a half off at the end of the week. I've always wanted to catch peacock bass, but BA may be too far south. I'll find out when I get there.:D

Gobbla2001
06-08-2007, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
We do get a day and a half off at the end of the week. I've always wanted to catch peacock bass, but BA may be too far south. I'll find out when I get there.:D

go noodlin' for 'em with your hands man... you'd be the bomb in your church group...

SWMustang
06-08-2007, 10:06 AM
Stay safe and have fun.

pirate4state
06-08-2007, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
I leave tonight at 9:00 from Bush Intercontinental. 10+ hour flight. Hopefully I'll be able to get some sleep.

Our church is going on a music mission trip. We're taking 36 people down there. Rhythm section, praise team, choir, and horn section. We'll be singing and playing in several churches, several schools, and a few prisons.

Please pray for safe travels and for God's anointing on us and the people that we will come in contact with.

It's winter down there right now. Highs in the lower 60's and lows in the mid to upper 30's!!!:eek: Brrrrrrrrrr!

Hold the DownLow fort while I'm gone.

JD94

I hope you have a safe & fun trip!! Take lots of pictures!!!