PDA

View Full Version : ASUFrisbeeStud.... a question?

SintonFan
06-06-2007, 06:34 PM
Wouldn't your sig be more accurate by making something like "Oyster shuckers make better lovers" or "Any female who marries a Gynecologist is sick or desperate.":confused:
I just don't see the whole biologist connection.:p

mustang04
06-06-2007, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Wouldn't your sig be more accurate by making something like "Oyster shuckers make better lovers" or "Any female who marries a Gynecologist is sick or desperate.":confused:
I just don't see the whole biologist connection.:p

he's a bio major...know anatomy and physiology

SintonFan
06-06-2007, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
he's a bio major...know anatomy and physiology
I understand that. Only an idiot wouldn't know what he was implying in his sig.:smoker: :thumbsup:

GetRDoneStangs
06-06-2007, 06:40 PM
HEY Reggie...or should it be HAY Reggie??

Did you already unload that little trailer of HAY with your Dad???

ASUFrisbeeStud
06-06-2007, 06:41 PM
Thanks for taking care of that Reg.

I saw it on a T-shirt and laughed for a while.

Biologist do make better lovers, just from experience.:thumbsup:

mustang04
06-06-2007, 06:42 PM
I understand that. :

well then why on earth did you ask?

mustang04
06-06-2007, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
HEY Reggie...or should it be HAY Reggie??

Did you already unload that little trailer of HAY with your Dad???

nope..about to right now...all 100 bales haha

it was kinda fun hauling hay with 2 ppl and no driver...:D

put that truck in low gear let it pull the trailer and throw and stack the bales before the trailer gets too far ahead of ya..there were a couple of times i was running 20 yard sprints with a hay-bale in my hands, it made my legs like rubber:(

GetRDoneStangs
06-06-2007, 06:47 PM

put that truck in low gear let it pull the trailer and throw and stack the bales before the trailer gets too far ahead of ya..there were a couple of times i was running 20 yard sprints with a hay-bale in my hands, it made my legs like rubber:(

I bet The Bone is ready for a work out after todays meeting...:confused: :confused: ...he said y'all had good time loading it last night.

And taking the "scenic route" home had to be cool!!:D :D

mustang04
06-06-2007, 06:50 PM
I bet The Bone is ready for a work out after todays meeting...:confused: :confused: ...he said y'all had good time loading it last night.

And taking the "scenic route" home had to be cool!!:D :D

haha, yeah...the scenic ride home was relaxing...nothing like hauling hay following it up with sumthing ice cold:D

GetRDoneStangs
06-06-2007, 06:54 PM
haha, yeah...the scenic ride home was relaxing...nothing like hauling hay following it up with sumthing ice cold:D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You are your Father's Son!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

mustang04
06-06-2007, 06:55 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You are your Father's Son!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hahaha....yeah, i think he's as happy as i am about me turning 21:D

GetRDoneStangs
06-06-2007, 06:58 PM
Ask him about the time we went pheasant hunting up in Borger!!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-06-2007, 07:01 PM

I did close to 500 last summer with no driver and no help. Took me a little over two hours to load, unload, and stack, don't give me that crap, and it was all before lunch and after I had went and lifted and ran for an hour and a half that morning.

mustang04
06-06-2007, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I did close to 500 last summer with no driver and no help. Took me a little over two hours to load, unload, and stack, don't give me that crap, and it was all before lunch and after I had went and lifted and ran for an hour and a half that morning.

well i never said it was hard....but considering the fact that it was after i got off work and i was sprinting with square-bales, my legs went pretty quick, but besides that it was easy, my upper body wasn't even phased nor was i breathing hard

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-06-2007, 07:10 PM
well i never said it was hard....but considering the fact that it was after i got off work and i was sprinting with square-bales, my legs went pretty quick, but besides that it was easy, my upper body wasn't even phased nor was i breathing hard

Yeah, you would have been better suited to just park and carry them for 20 yards all around the perimeter of the truck, that's what I did. One bale in each arm and throw, it's cake.

GetRDoneStangs
06-06-2007, 07:11 PM
Reggie..

Are you sure DO (owner of hay field) wasn't "driving" the truck??

I know he would mess with you just to make you work harder!!:D :D

mustang04
06-06-2007, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Yeah, you would have been better suited to just park and carry them for 20 yards all around the perimeter of the truck, that's what I did. One bale in each arm and throw, it's cake.

thats what we did for the last 20-30...reason why he did it fast liek that at first was cuz we were pushed for time and needed to get home, but yeah, hauling hay is pretty easy now especially compared to when i first started about 100lbs and 11 inches ago haha:D :D

burnet44
06-06-2007, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud

Biologist do make better lovers, from experience.:thumbsup:

yes we do

mustang04
06-06-2007, 07:14 PM
Reggie..

Are you sure DO (owner of hay field) wasn't "driving" the truck??

I know he would mess with you just to make you work harder!!:D :D

haha nope...he wasn't even there until after we finished...VD was on the tractor baling while we were loading tho

GetRDoneStangs
06-06-2007, 07:15 PM
That is a good thing!!!

:clap: :clap:

SintonFan
06-06-2007, 08:18 PM
well then why on earth did you ask?
Because it IS redundant. Everyone knows anatomy and physiology when it comes to that and other stuff.
You kid's think you know it all lol...:p

ASUFrisbeeStud
06-06-2007, 08:24 PM
Because it IS redundant. Everyone knows anatomy and physiology when it comes to that and other stuff.

WOW

mustang04
06-06-2007, 08:51 PM

lets just say this...i found parts on a girl that have never been found before and i'm getting it in the textbooks by next spring semester...make ya feel any better???:D :D :D

SintonFan
06-06-2007, 10:12 PM
lets just say this...i found parts on a girl that have never been found before and i'm getting it in the textbooks by next spring semester...make ya feel any better???:D :D :D
lol
Textbook can teach you something? rofl...:p :D