PDA

View Full Version : To the Gainesville Fans....

20dawgz05
12-14-2003, 06:46 PM
not all but the ones that i made contact with.....were the most UNCLASSY, RUDE SORE WINNERS i have ever seen... for example while we were walking up the ramp thingy the cheerleaders turned arounf through their arms up at us and chant: "we won and ya'll loss"...if my friends wouldnt have been there to hold me back i can honestly say the girls woulda gotten hurt...u just dont do that to the losing team i can guarantee that if the game would have went in the other dirsction we would have had more CLASS then that!!!!!

3afan2K3
12-14-2003, 07:02 PM
Some Burnet fans would of been doing the same thing if yall won to!

Keith7
12-14-2003, 07:03 PM
That happens at every game, chill..

<small>[ December 14, 2003, 06:09 PM: Message edited by: Keith7 ]</small>

olddawggreen
12-14-2003, 07:03 PM
20dawgz05:
not all but the ones that i made contact with.....were the most UNCLASSY, RUDE SORE WINNERS i have ever seen... for example while we were walking up the ramp thingy the cheerleaders turned arounf through their arms up at us and chant: "we won and ya'll loss"...if my friends wouldnt have been there to hold me back i can honestly say the girls woulda gotten hurt...u just dont do that to the losing team i can guarantee that if the game would have went in the other dirsction we would have had more CLASS then that!!!!!20dawg05, your talking about a small minority of fans here, the Gainesville fans I met were showed nothing but class. But now that I think about it, most of the one I met were adults and it seems that students sometimes are bad about taunting each other. Lets show some class now and let this go.

ihatespongebob05
12-14-2003, 10:19 PM
At Texas Stadium, on Saturday I did see a lot of bad and "unclassy" tuanting by Gville. Not only by students but also by adults. I think Gville's football team straight-up out played Burnet on the field, but off the field i think Burnet showed a lot more "class." Thats just from what i saw. But anyway...Good Job Leopards!

KTJ
12-14-2003, 10:34 PM
how can you judge a town of almost 20,000 people when a few fans do something that is very stupid and uncalled for? please explain...

also, i said "great game" and "please, have a safe trip home" to every burnet fan i passed on the way out, and even the ones at pappasitos--does that mean i'm bad and unclassy? surely not...

ihatespongebob05:
At Texas Stadium, on Saturday I did see a lot of bad and "unclassy" tuanting by Gville. Not only by students but also by adults. I think Gville's football team straight-up out played Burnet on the field, but off the field i think Burnet showed a lot more "class." Thats just from what i saw. But anyway...Good Job Leopards!

Rabbit'93
12-14-2003, 10:37 PM
Sometimes people confuse joy and excitement as being rude. I think maybe some people interpret things differently depending on the emotions they're feeling. I feel that many Burnet people believed that they couldn't be stopped this year and are handling their feelings the wrong way...by pointing the finger in the opposite direction. Just my two cents take it or leave it.

geturgunzup
12-14-2003, 10:40 PM
Everytown has its share of village idiots. I know that I don't want to be judged by every Burnet poster on this site.
Losing hurts, and Burnet was stinging while Gainseville was celebrating. That probably makes us a little less than objective.

Bandera YaYa
12-15-2003, 12:34 AM
I sure hate to be reading all of this ugly stuff....from both sides, about how each other's fans were....I only have great memories of our championship game with Greenville last year. I remember both sides yelling their heads off, with no ugliness involved. Sure we celebrated like crazy after the game, mostly from sheer bewilderment.....we were just so darn happy to be at the game, and I think Greenville felt the same...We all thought the Rangers and their fans were totally awesome....I hated to see them lose, because they deserved to win, just like us.
Come on guys, I know competiton can be fierce, but this trashing each other, after the game is just childish. Be very grateful that no one was injured. Life is precious, football is just a game...a great game for sure, but just a game.
Peace and enjoy the rest of the holiday season!

PPHSfan
12-15-2003, 08:59 AM
I thought Greenville was 4A :D

LowDownDawg
12-15-2003, 09:44 AM
I guarantee you Burnet's cheerleaders would not have done that. That is who was called out in the original post. If that is true, then that is a shame.

Ranger Mom
12-15-2003, 09:51 AM
Bandera YaYa:
I sure hate to be reading all of this ugly stuff....from both sides, about how each other's fans were....I only have great memories of our championship game with Greenville last year. I remember both sides yelling their heads off, with no ugliness involved. Sure we celebrated like crazy after the game, mostly from sheer bewilderment.....we were just so darn happy to be at the game, and I think Greenville felt the same...We all thought the Rangers and their fans were totally awesome....I hated to see them lose, because they deserved to win, just like us.
Come on guys, I know competiton can be fierce, but this trashing each other, after the game is just childish. Be very grateful that no one was injured. Life is precious, football is just a game...a great game for sure, but just a game.
Peace and enjoy the rest of the holiday season!GreenWOOD!! (Sorry YaYa, I just couldn't let that go!) :D
I don't remember having to deal with ANY of this after last year's championship game with Bandera. When I got home from Waco, there was nothing but congrats and good wishes from everyone.

Brahma73
12-15-2003, 03:31 PM
Bandera YaYa:
Peace and enjoy the rest of the holiday season!You've just gotta love this woman. You go YaYa. That goes for you to Ranger Mom. Ya'll should adopt all of us! wink

20dawgz05
12-15-2003, 05:34 PM
20dawgz05:
not all but the ones that i made contact with..... i wasnt sayin everyone thats why i said that.... :rolleyes: