PDA

View Full Version : a joke for Phil

Adidas410s
06-06-2007, 10:20 AM
One day Jayne's parents got a new gardener and Jayne (who was 13 at the time) decided to go outside and meet him. She introduced herself and he told her, "you can just call me Bob-o-licious." She laughed and said ok not a problem. She figured that it was probably a nickname and if that's what he wanted to be called...then she was ok with it. Every time she came home from school she would always yell, "Hey Bob-o-licious," to him and he woud wave back and smile.

Jayne grew up and went off to college. She came home for spring break that first year but she arrived home before her parents so she was at home by herself. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. She opened the door to see Bob-o-licious standing there. She realized that her parents forgot to leave him the money so she asked if it was ok to write him a check. He said that was fine. She then asked, "I'm not sure how to spell Bob-o-licious." He looked confused by this. She said, "Well that's what you told me to call you when we first met." He looked at her and said, "I said 'you can call me by my initials.' My name is JR Williams."

:D :D :D

Phil C
06-06-2007, 10:26 AM
:D :clap: :clap: :clap:

ASUFrisbeeStud
06-06-2007, 01:05 PM
What??

bandera7
06-06-2007, 01:27 PM
Im not sure I get it either...?

Ranger Mom
06-06-2007, 01:29 PM
by my initials ---- sounds like ------bob o licious??

Is that it??:confused:

Phantom Stang
06-06-2007, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Yep, that's what it is.;)

I think:confused:

Adidas410s
06-06-2007, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

3afan
06-06-2007, 02:40 PM
:confused: