PDA

View Full Version : Phil C

pirate4state
06-05-2007, 01:21 PM
The boys should be making their way through downtown Sinton at 1:30pm. There were a few people, along with SFIA (I think) and Channel 10 & 6 there to tape the send off. :( It is a little sad that there isn't more excitement and/or support for these boys. :mad:

I'll wave from my office as they drive by! :D

Phil C
06-05-2007, 01:58 PM
Thanks for the thread but unfortunately I just now read it and must have missed them. Even then I just got back from outside hoping maybe they left a little late.
The Boys deserved a better send off but some of this is the school's fault. I called up several offices and didn't get an answer or was put on hold forever and finally someone said they were leaving at 10 A.M. I waited in the rain and lightening but still no team. Finally I had to give up and go inside wet and cold and also got chewed out by my wife for being outside.
On things like this it isn't always the fans or media's fault. The school should try to let everyone know and when folks call they should be able to communicate to the offices better so when they get phone calls they can give people accurate information. Poor communication today. :mad:

I didn't get to send the boys off and I haven't been gyped like that since my parents decided to move to South Texas from East Texas!

:mad:

Adidas410s
06-05-2007, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
also got chewed out by my wife for being outside.

SPARE THE ROD, SPOIL THE PHIL!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

pirate4state
06-05-2007, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Thanks for the thread but unfortunately I just now read it and must have missed them. Even then I just got back from outside hoping maybe they left a little late.
The Boys deserved a better send off but some of this is the school's fault. I called up several offices and didn't get an answer or was put on hold forever and finally someone said they were leaving at 10 A.M. I waited in the rain and lightening but still no team. Finally I had to give up and go inside wet and cold and also got chewed out by my wife for being outside.
On things like this it isn't always the fans or media's fault. The school should try to let everyone know and when folks call they should be able to communicate to the offices better so when they get phone calls they can give people accurate information. Poor communication today. :mad:

I didn't get to send the boys off and I haven't been gyped like that since my parents decided to move to South Texas from East Texas!

:mad:

I hear ya Phil, I hear ya!!! It is a real shame. You should've just called me I could have told you they were leaving at 1:30. I would have posted sooner, but I had been busy this morning. Sorry.

Phil C
06-05-2007, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I hear ya Phil, I hear ya!!! It is a real shame. You should've just called me I could have told you they were leaving at 1:30. I would have posted sooner, but I had been busy this morning. Sorry.

It isn't your fault and thank you for trying. I figured that maybe since I was told they were leaving at 10 that maybe I had missed them. I was told they were leaving at 10 so I had no way of knowing I should call. Thanks for trying. Hopefully at least the boys can win state and get recognition. Some school needs to take courses on communication this summer though.

Phil C
06-06-2007, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
SPARE THE ROD, SPOIL THE PHIL!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

:mad: :mad: :mad: