06-05-2007, 10:35 AM
I got my pricing forms to order tickets to Tech's away games. Here they are:

@ SMU - $51
@ Rice - $38
@ Oklahoma St - $89 :eek: :eek: :eek:
@ Missouri - $59
@ Baylor - $43 (how sad...:( :( :( )
@ Texas - $89

As a point of comparison...here are Tech's prices.

vs UTEP and Northwestern St - $40 ($25 outside the 15 yd lines and north endzone)
vs Iowa St and Colorado - $55 ($40 outside the 15 yd lines and north endzone)
vs Oklahoma - $65
vs Texas A&M - $95

I couldn't help but laugh when I saw that it was $89 for Tech vs Okie Lite. They must really need some money up in Stillwater... :( I wonder how bad our seats will be for Texas vs Tech in Austin. I'm excited to FINALLY go to a game at DKR. Phil...you wanna come along again? You could be the Raiders good luck charm disguised as a Longhorn fan! Nobody in Lubbock would complain about a 12-7 victory! :)

Phil C
06-05-2007, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I got my pricing forms to order tickets to Tech's away games. Here they are:

@ SMU - $51
@ Rice - $38
@ Oklahoma St - $89 :eek: :eek: :eek:
@ Missouri - $59
@ Baylor - $443 (how sad...:( :( :( )
@ Texas - $89

As a point of comparison...here are Tech's prices.

vs UTEP and Northwestern St - $40 ($25 outside the 15 yd lines and north endzone)
vs Iowa St and Colorado - $55 ($40 outside the 15 yd lines and north endzone)
vs Oklahoma - $65
vs Texas A&M - $95

I couldn't help but laugh when I saw that it was $89 for Tech vs Okie Lite. They must really need some money up in Stillwater... :( I wonder how bad our seats will be for Texas vs Tech in Austin. I'm excited to FINALLY go to a game at DKR. Phil...you wanna come along again? You could be the Raiders good luck charm disguised as a Longhorn fan! Nobody in Lubbock would complain about a 12-7 victory! :)

Thanks but no thanks Ad! I am a little too old for that traveling so I will settle to watch it on tv. Maybe in 40 years again. :)

Adidas410s
06-05-2007, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Thanks but no thanks Ad! I am a little too old for that traveling so I will settle to watch it on tv. Maybe in 40 years again. :)

aww now...SHOW SOME COMPASSION!!! :mad:

CalallenWildcat
06-05-2007, 12:07 PM
You can get the SMU tickets cheaper through SMU. You might just sit next to some Mustangs, though.

I get those tickets for free :D

Keith7
06-05-2007, 01:10 PM
why are baylor's tickets over 400 dollars?? typo?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-05-2007, 01:16 PM
I get four tickets to every A&M home game for the price of FREE. :D

Phil C
06-05-2007, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I get four tickets to every A&M home game for the price of FREE. :D

BBDB I have a nephew that went to A&M and he said the games with UT are outstanding so don't let at least one of those tickets go.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-05-2007, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
BBDB I have a nephew that went to A&M and he said the games with UT are outstanding so don't let at least one of those tickets go.

I'm giving all of them away to my parents and my brothers. I have a buddy on the team whose family lives out of town, so I'll probably get a few extra every game too, that way my future sister in-laws can tag along.

Adidas410s
06-05-2007, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
why are baylor's tickets over 400 dollars?? typo?
:doh: ...yeah that should say $43!!!

Adidas410s
06-05-2007, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by CalallenWildcat
You can get the SMU tickets cheaper through SMU. You might just sit next to some Mustangs, though.

I get those tickets for free :D
Yeah I thought about buying tickets on the SMU side. My best friends here in Dallas went to SMU so I'll try to get them to come watch the beating! :) Then again...the Tech seats will be in the sun...it'll be Labor Day...you have to get sunburned, right? :D

CalallenWildcat
06-05-2007, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Yeah I thought about buying tickets on the SMU side. My best friends here in Dallas went to SMU so I'll try to get them to come watch the beating! :) Then again...the Tech seats will be in the sun...it'll be Labor Day...you have to get sunburned, right? :D

It's 3:30 PM...I'm pretty sure even the SMU fans will be sunburned that day.

My tickets will be in the sun (SMU Student Section). I plan to have copious amounts of sunscreen on hand. :)